Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" (24400 Views)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Freeman59: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria of abokkiss, by the abokkiss and for the abokkiss

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Madam that's Naija for you. Money talks, bullshit walks!
But how did Alhaji kill your daughter? Did he force her to sniff and overdose on cocaine? undecided
yes! it's possible that cocaine or hard drugs can be injected into your veins forcefully, i am sure the poor girl didn't take the drugs willingly women have been drugged numerous times. believe it or not i know alot about cocaine and hard drugs. lipsrsealed

the Alhaji probably injected her with an overdose of cocaine to cover up his murderous act.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Kingspin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria remain a useless country no matter what
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ogbeni stop thinking with your anal cavity. Because the girl used his drugs and died doesn't make him a murderer. She wasn't forced so the only thing that alhaji can be prosecuted for is possession of drugs. Think well before quoting somebody.
BrutalJab:

So because he is not an NGO? He can kill anyone and go Scot free?

Where was the crime committed? Alhaji that is in possession of illicit drugs. Think with your brain.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Babzrockman: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Still on the matter; Poverty and its negative influence
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Well, unless that was the case. That's why they should undergo a thorough investigation to know exactly what happened.
But what is the purpose of forcefully injecting them with hard drugs??

gypsey:
yes! it's possible that cocaine or hard drugs can be injected into your veins forcefully, i am sure the poor girl didn't take the drugs willingly there women have been drugged numerous times. believe it or not i know alot about cocaine and hard drugs. lipsrsealed

the Alhaji probably injected her with an overdosed to cover up murderous act.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by BrutalJab: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Ogbeni stop thinking with your anal cavity. Because the girl used his drugs and died doesn't make him a murderer. She wasn't forced so the only thing that alhaji can be prosecuted for is possession of drugs. Think well before quoting somebody.
U are the one that need to stop thinking with your vagina. Read my post again and use your sense. I said the alhaji is culpable since he is in possession of illicit drugs. Think, and stop behaving like some with low IQ

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by bessel10(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
The mother knew alhaji was dating her daughter

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
so how did you come to this conclusions? did you witness her take the cocaine! how did you come to conclusions also that the so called alhaji didn't kill her? perhaps you should stop thinking with your Anal cavity grin whatever that means, (it is your own word afterall )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Bism(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
I remembered that earlier in a later trend people were calling her olosho and all what not. even some girls in nairaland made some negative comment about the girl. when you point your fingers at someone, remember the remaining ones are pointing back at you.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by samisj4real(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
In nigeria as far u have small CONNECT & u are earning up 2 350k + u are above the law, God have mercy & just make that so-called ALHAJI mad
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Lp123: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
evans (from south south)
Occupation( kidnapper)
Police treatment( then one kill an)

Alhaji(north)
Occupation( killer)
Police treatment( vip and protecting him)

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Well, unless that was the case. That's why they should undergo a thorough investigation to know exactly what happened.
But what is the purpose of forcefully injecting them with hard drugs??

perhaps to cover up the murder it's nothing new! he will claim that she took the cocaine and overdosed herself and some people will believe him and from your comments on here you appear to be one of the people who believes the alhaji's lies.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Austinoiz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Flee from easy money and men of questionable characters, these little galz wont hear... Toto go dey scratch them upandan. Now see am, the man don nyash am finish come kill am for ritual purposes
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Jobabori(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
chuose2:
You see that the North can kill and nothing happens.

Remind me what happened to the killers of the Redeemed pastor in Abuja?

This is just showing that the North sees southerners as inferior to be killed & rap3d.

We need to help our IPOB in pursuit of Biafra.

Thank God for Briggs telling the North that they cannot insult our South-East brothers and we keep quiet.

This one has a better volume
The deceased was an Idoma. Idomas are from Benue state in North Central Nigeria. Hence the girl was a Northerner not from Southern Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMMq7qWEHI4
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Austinoiz:
Flee from easy money and men of questionable characters, these little galz wont hear... Toto go dey scratch them upandan. Now see am, the man don nyash am finish come kill am for ritual purposes
come on! man! there is nothing wrong with earning easy money and there's nothing wrong with nyashing every one is doing it, her own wouldn't have been different, look! I ve picked up girls and women nyash them and pay them they are happy i am happy, i didn't kill them.

the alhaji should have taken whatever he had wanted from the girl including nyashing he didn't have to kill her i repeat! he didn't have to kill her! and can you please stop blaiming the dead girl blame alhaji, it could be have been any girl including my sisters. alhaji should hang! angry

have you never tried to make easy money in your whole life before? wink

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Charly68: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is the reason many of them do not die well..
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bruh, still doesn't make him a MURDERER until what truly happened had been established. I own a gun but someone shot you with my gun doesn't mean I'd be accused of killing you...

BrutalJab:

U are the one that need to stop thinking with your vagina. Read my post again and use your sense. I said the alhaji is culpable since he is in possession of illicit drugs. Think, and stop behaving like some with low IQ
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by ipobarecriminals: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
The police doesn't value life that much. See the way they treat their own who get hurt in the line of duty.

I think joy and his family should just call on the God of heaven for justice.

Everyone should learn to carry his/her cross. Take responsibility on your children. There's no free money anywhere.

Looking towards people for help will easily entrap you, especially your girl child
God is too slow to anger.Let dem go see better/ogbonje baba wey go make Alhaji,the useless DPO and the Nurse dance unclad.Bastards
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
I highly doubt that was the case. He probably called her with the intention of having sex and then he convinced her to do drugs but unfortunately, she OD'ed. Why would he even murder her? From the testimony of his cook, it's his habit to bring in young girls to have sex with them. So it probably was just a big accident.
gypsey:
perhaps to cover up the murder it's nothing new! he will claim that she took the cocaine and overdosed herself and some people will believe him and from your comments on here you appear to be one of the people who believes the alhaji's lies.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bism:
I remembered that earlier in a later trend people were calling her olosho and all what not. even some girls in nairaland made some negative comment about the girl. when you point your fingers at someone, remember the remaining ones are pointing back at you.
look u should be intelligent enough to know dat it was a business gone bad....now.., d Alhaji promise her scholarship in return for what.? she didn't see in between d lines dat there was a pize to pay...again if u read dis narrative very well ., u see where mother said d Alhaji has been sleeping with several girls because she confirmed dat from d COOK...So dat girl must have involved herslf with d Alhaji in sex secretly and drugs was involved but things didn't work out....,hence she is OLOSHO u were trying to exonerate her...

look u need to be very smart in a society like ours...it is crime filled....reason y I recommend studying at least elementary Mathematics involving quantitative analysis...

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Kenedex: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
I think the family have there own blame in this mater where u didn't sow what ar u expecting from the man also law enforcement agency in this country does not have value for life how can u shield criminal for money sake the dpo should be dealth with and also be prosecuted no law in this country for the masses God will fight for the family
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
I highly doubt that was the case. He probably called her with the intention of having sex and then he convinced her to do drugs but unfortunately, she OD'ed. Why would he even murder her? From the testimony of his cook, it's his habit to bring in young girls to have sex with them. So it probably was just a big accident.
u are very right...dats what I deduce from d whole story...

I keep warning girls.....they always feel dey are smart....can we see d outcome of this one now.....

girls use ya brain stop using ur vagina to reason
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alhaji obviously didn't kill the girl but he is supposed to compensate her family for being involved with the girl.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Cogent: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
At first, my uncle started to talk but as soon as the AIG was introduced, he became calm like cold water. The AIG got angry that my uncle was talking while he was there. He then said all the civilians should go out before the meeting could continue. It was only my uncle that was there, so we didn’t know what they discussed. The DPO later told us he would ask Alhaji to add N100,000 to the earlier offer

Even a whole AIG was involved in covering up that mess?
I pity for this useless country.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by ceejay80s(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
that police and alhaji are in same cult that's why the police in charge or their boss is supporting the alhaji, he does not want to be exposed when the real truth is out,that's why he is covering for the alhaji
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Donjazzy12(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
swiz123:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/police-treat-man-who-killed-my-daughter-like-a-vip-mother/amp/
Justice for a prostitute is justice for all. The mother of the poor girl no get shame at all. Because he promised you a job you willingly donated your daughter for his jolity. Abeg park well joor.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by kindredspirit(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
The NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE! A disgrace to Police Forces worldwide!
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
first of all we don't know what happened as we both was not there right? all we are doing is speculating, now perhaps the girl refused alhaji's request for sex, it's not every girl would want to have sex with alhaji you know? besides she was lied to that she will be helping with house chores not sex by trying to resist alhaji then drugged and strangled her. because the girl may have threatened to expose his perverted antics towards young girls.

it could also be an accident, as in the cook's testimony alhaji may have paid him for that. the cook wouldn't want to be on the losing side which is the girl's families.

And why has alhaji been trying so hard to evade prosecution? by offering money and even went as far as threatening the poor family of the girl? why didn't he just come out initially to say it was an accident?

lastly, either way alhaji has committed some sort of crime and i believe he should go to jail for it.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by swiz123(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria police are so cheap and corrupt.They can be bought with as low as 20k.Can you even imagine them cajoling the poor woman to accept what 400k to bury her daughter and forget the matter.Like seriously,is her daughter's life worth just 400k....Drag that alhaji's ass out and hang him.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bism:

http://punchng.com/adamu-invited-
many-young-girls-to-his-house-for-
sex-cook/
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Touché
gypsey:
first of all we don't know what happened as we both was not there right? all we are doing is speculating, now perhaps the girl refused alhaji's request for sex, it's not every girl would want to have sex with alhaji you know? besides she was lied to that she will be helping with house chores not sex by trying to resist alhaji then drugged and strangled her. because the girl may have threatened to expose his perverted antics towards young girls.

it could also be an accident, as in the cook's testimony alhaji may have paid him for that. the cook wouldn't want to be on the losing side which is the girl's families.

And why has alhaji been trying so hard to evade prosecution? by offering money and even went as far as threatening the poor family of the girl? why didn't he just come out initially to say it was an accident?

lastly, either way alhaji has committed some sort of crime and i believe he should go to jail for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gruesomely Murdered In His Home In Kano State. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Sentence To 17 years Imprisonment In Uk Over Dj Carl Murder / Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.