Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" (24395 Views)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by exposition: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na greed cause Dis tin! Both de mother and daughter be runs babes! this is what you get when you are not contented with the little you have and wait for the appropriate time for God to bless you!
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
CheezyCharles:
God have mercy
Amen o!
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by davillian(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Give your oil to young boys you said it's Alhaji because of money. It's alright it's ok. Alhaji have used her for money rituals. Let me come and be going.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by darlenese(f): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
so this woman doesn't know that anything that is too good to be true, is too good to be true?

there are no free meals anywhere. not even in Freetown.

nothing good comes easy.

What a pity
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by kknom: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Police treat Alhaji like VIP. You treat Joy like Market Commodity.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by ShootToKill: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ewedu muslims will support Abokki alhaji definitely. Supporters of injustice and evil.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by chimeziedickson: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
This enclave called 9ja tire person.....So so bad news here and there.the devil in black no dey help matter at all........God will always protect his people
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by ezwinner: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
The police doesn't value life that much. See the way they treat their own who get hurt in the line of duty.

I think joy and his family should just call on the God of heaven for justice.

Everyone should learn to carry his/her cross. Take responsibility on your children. There's no free money anywhere.

Looking towards people for help will easily entrap you, especially your girl child

I feel the story is pathetic; the woman was not in anyway looking for "free money". At every point in our life we were helped by people.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by vikstandon(m): 2:08am On Jun 19, 2017
POLICE AND CRIMINALITY ARE LIKE IDENTICAL TWINS...
I am of the opinion, that you take laws into your hands if it calls for that, there is no justice in Nigeria...Justice is just the one you serve yourself.
I hate police with passion, I may kill anyone of them if it so calls for that, they are pure breeds of wild and hopeless animals.
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by oshorstan(f): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria police force is a virus to justice. Its a shame n I am not surprised how Northern criminals are shielded from the law. well, Woman I advise you pursue this matter, dont give up, this Bastard Alhaji must go to jail. Your daughters soul will haunt him, and i curse him with sand n water. Enough is Enough... I am so disappointed at the police, they are not our friend as they say. They are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by iamrealdeji(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2017
madam,abeg make we hear word . you probably thought your daughter how to sleep with rich men for money and now complaining. abeg,she son dey vormit dollars for Alhaji.
olosho na bad work that enslaves you for life. nothing is free in this world
Re: Joy Odama's Mother: "Police Treat Alhaji Who Killed My Daughter Like VIP" by Cityguy: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Christians, see your life? I saw Martha, Gift, small Gift, Elizabeth, Joy, etc. Did anyone notice absence of Fatima, Aisha, Zainab, Idayat, Simbiat? So these unclean spirits have been sleeping with Christian girls leaving out their own. Parents, shine your eyes very well. The days of the predators are here. Protect your children from marauding grim-reapers masquerading as philanthropists. There's hardly any free money anywhere. Girls, hold yourselves, devil has no free lunch. Hope you all learn from joy and run from dem alhajis before you become another statistics. Light and darkness have no shared grounds. Hold your sisters, daughters, nieces who may be vulnerable to the caprices of these monsters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Police Officer's Phone Is In My Custody, Should I Return It? / Nephews Kidnap, Torture, Kill 63-yr-old Aunt Who Raised Them (pictured) / 7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.