Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

where are the cat lovers? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / where are the cat lovers? (793 Views)

Cat Lovers Where Are You Guys Nah / Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Meet Bengal, The Cat Breed That Resembles A Leopard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

where are the cat lovers? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pals pls i need a pussycat to keep as pet, i would appreciate if anyone can help. im in lagos.
Re: where are the cat lovers? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just go to "Alagbo" shops, they can help you with animals. But they might "Possess" them.
Re: where are the cat lovers? by JohnNgene: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Here are we. Lol.

I prefer cats to dogs maka chi.

They are extremely neat. They don't eat too much. And even if you don't feed them, they can hunt rats, lizards and snakes to eat.

I miss this my cat. Most Nigerians are afraid of cats because of how Nollywood portrays the poor things as agents of witchcraft.

Pet-lovers, search for @NaijaPets on Telegram to join the group and meet other pet-lovers in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Dog On Heat??? / Big Snaked Killed And Turned To Pepper Soup (pics) / Solid Female Gsd Pup Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.