Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions (2261 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Breaking News: Omisore Rejects APC, Supports Osun Civil Servants / BREAKING News: Omisore Wins Osun Guber Election ,prophet Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by newsnigeria01: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Former Deputy Governor of Osun State, Senator Iyiola Omisore has facilitated the peace move to unify the different factions of the PDP in Osun State.

The meeting which had in attendance members of the different warring factions in the state held at the country home of Senator Iyiola omisore in Ile-Ife.

The move has finally brought to an end the long time crisis rocking the party in the state.

This development is a positive move ahead of the upcoming Senatorial bye election in the State and the 2018 Gubernatorial elections.

The leaders have demonstrated their resolve to come together for the progress and development of the party.

Party members in attendance include:
Senator Iyiola Omisore
Hon Olasoji Adagunodo
Rt Hon Rafiu Adejare Bello
Dr Ademola Adeleke.
Rev Bunmi Jenyo.
Dr Dele Adeleke.
Dr BT Salam.
Hon Kazeem Akinleye.
Hon Sunday Bisi
Mrs Omowumi Alice Otunla.
Princess Oyeboade Oyewale Afolabi
Dr Bayo Faforiji
Alhaji Tajudeen Oladipo.
Alhaji Yekeni Omisore (Yeko)
Hon Fasogbon
Hon Ismila Kolawole
Dr Adegoke
Hon Funmiso Babarinde
Hon Mayowa Adejorin
Hon Joshua Ogunleye
Hon Femi Odofin
Barrister Ojo Williams
Prince Toni Asaolu
Hon Gbemi Olufiade
Alhaji star Idowu Agbaje
Bashorun Tayo Majiogbe
Major Olukanni
Iya Gbengbele
Princess Buoade
Hon Onikola Adekunle
And many leaders

Pictures from the meeting below;

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Tolexander: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
PDP really needs being united in Osun State!
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Chikelue2000(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
I still have hope in PDP, when is d supreme delivering its judgement?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
So that what will happen ?

Tolexander:
PDP really needs being united in Osun State!

I was asking a friend the other day , why do you want PDP back

He said : For them to share money " we know APC has worked but let's spend money for 8 years

This is the general opinion of those asking for PDP to come back

And i am disappointed Nigerian youths can't still project into the future
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Yorubaangel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
This means landslide victory for PDP comes July 8
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by sunnysunny69(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
How is that breaking news ?
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by MrPolitics: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamwrath:

He said : For them to share money " we know APC has worked but let's spend money for 8 years

it's your friend that has no vision. i don't necessarily want PDP back but they're the only opposition. i want the APC and PDP to win and lose elections between themselves so they'll both sit up and deliver rather than 1 party winning all elections and being too comfortable

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrPolitics:

it's your friend that has no vision. i don't necessarily want PDP back but they're the only opposition. i want the APC and PDP to win and lose elections between themselves so they'll both sit up and deliver rather than 1 party winning all elections and being too comfortable

I respect your opinion , however there's an unspoken agreement within Nigeria , every one knows it

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR DON'T

PDP spent 12 years , it's expected APC will spend 8 as well

same principle applies to presidency , Obasanjo : Yoruba , Yardua : Hausa , Goodluck : Ibo , {even if some people want to claim Jonathan is not Ibo}

Now Buhari vs Osinbanjo (Hausa Yoruba) if APC will be defeated , then (Yoruba vs IBO) or {Hausa vs IBO} ticket is what will happen in 2019 despite what propaganda might be in play

Point being : In Osun state APC has spent 8 years , the probability that APC will win will depend on prowess, campaign and last minute preparations , APC has performed excellently well , PDP can never match that performance and will resort to do or die politics
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Tolexander: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamwrath:

you are making no sense!

Well, it is so obvious from what you just posted the kinda folks you row with.

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to aggregate in close proximity.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
All I know is that APC government should be out of Osun. They are gravely dangerous!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Tolexander:
you are making no sense!

Well, it is so obvious from what you just posted the kinda folks you row with.

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to aggregate in close proximity.

I really don't wish to make any sense to you because from Time immemorial ,you've always been a cunt , Semi literate buffoons trying to form patrick obahiagbon , the word is ROLL , just because you can copy grammar from someone else's post doesn't mean you should insult everybody whose view differs from yours

Back to topic , i said i interviewed a few more random people and they said the same thing , even yourself i believe you or your relatives benefited from PDP's lootocracy , the evidence of massive loot speaks for itself and it's overwhelming , but you still want them to rule over you so that your daily crumbs will be delivered to you

Have a wonderful evening and i will wait for your insults, i have clapbacks ready for you
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Tolexander: 4:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

I really don't wish to make any sense to you because from Time immemorial ,you've always been a cunt , Semi literate buffoons trying to form patrick obahiagbon , the word is ROLL , just because you can copy grammar from someone else's post doesn't mean you should insult everybody whose view differs from yours

Back to topic , i said i interviewed a few more random people and they said the same thing , even yourself i believe you or your relatives benefited from PDP's lootocracy , the evidence of massive loot speaks for itself and it's overwhelming , but you still want them to rule over you so that your daily crumbs will be delivered to you

Have a wonderful evening and i will wait for your insults, i have clapbacks ready for you
young man, stop embarrassing intelligence!

Coming down to your level will be little hard for me cos the fact that all you could interview were such dickheads, giving you such a similar response, shows your level of intelligence also.

PDP looted, fine!
APC is "hyperlooting" and mortgaged the future of the state. What else does a small brain in you know than the o'meal you are fed?

Give us the evidence the APC lead administration hasn't looted the state dry or forever keep your thumbs inactive.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by tuniski: 4:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

Apc has been an unmitigated disaster foretold! PDP must be back to rescue nigeria and nigerians from the precipe!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by tuniski: 4:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

Your thought process is narroow cos pdp didn't loot cos nobody's name is pdp. Nigerians looted and they are now in APC. So it is fair to say APC looted!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by tuniski: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

I respect your opinion , however there's an unspoken agreement within Nigeria , every one knows it

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR DON'T

PDP spent 12 years , it's expected APC will spend 8 as well

same principle applies to presidency , Obasanjo : Yoruba , Yardua : Hausa , Goodluck : Ibo , {even if some people want to claim Jonathan is not Ibo}

Now Buhari vs Osinbanjo (Hausa Yoruba) if APC will be defeated , then (Yoruba vs IBO) or {Hausa vs IBO} ticket is what will happen in 2019 despite what propaganda might be in play

Point being : In Osun state APC has spent 8 years , the probability that APC will win will depend on prowess, campaign and last minute preparations , APC has performed excellently well , PDP can never match that performance and will resort to do or die politics

Way off! No any unwritten or written agreement to the duration of stay of any party/person in elective office beyond the stipulated constitution provisions. Anything contrary is only you and your type's illusion. PDP got its mandate renewed 4times cos it met the minimum expectations as of the time. APC in just 2yrs+ has failed beyond redemption and must be voted out come 2019!

Next time people said PDP destroyed nigeria ; ask them why was their mandate renewed 4times? Hypocrites and revisionists trying hard to change the narration
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Aphrygian(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2017
tuniski:

Way off! No any unwritten or written agreement to the duration of stay of any party/person in elective office beyond the stipulated constitution provisions. Anything contrary is only you and your type's illusion. PDP got its mandate renewed 4times cos it met the minimum expectations as of the time. APC in just 2yrs+ has failed beyond redemption and must be voted out come 2019!

Next time people said PDP destroyed nigeria ; ask them why was their mandate renewed 4times? Hypocrites and revisionists trying hard to change the narration
oga dont insult our intelligence jare, apart from obasanjos first election, which election can pdp say was not rigged?, or have you forgotten so sooon, that yaradua even apologized to Nigerians that the election that brought him into office was marred with irregularities. APC na fuckup buh bro dont repackage a silly pdp for us cos some of us are not that silly
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by DamiBukola: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

Foolish talk, worked in your father's farm I guess? Someone of you should be flogged and thrown to the lagoon for it will cure the sycophant up there.

Moreover, I can confidently tell you that,that your friend is so foolish and mentally detailed
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by francisbarrack(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:

U b real mumu.
A. P. C r d real joker. P d p should re-unite fast
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by salford1: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2017
grin.
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
francisbarrack:

my father na real mumu.
A. P. C r d real joker. P d p should re-unite fast

Fixed
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
What's your argument ? why do you want PDP back ?
DamiBukola:
Foolish talk, worked in your father's farm I guess? Someone of you should be flogged and thrown to the lagoon for it will cure the sycophant up there.

Moreover, I can confidently tell you that,that your friend is so foolish and mentally detailed
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
I won't argue with any one of you anymore , But ask your self , 400m here, 1tr there , $25M thither , $15M in S.A $2.1B there , $20B abroad , Not one APC member has been named so far

You gave someone a car with no fuel and asked him to drive from Abuja to Lagos , tell me how that is supposed to happen ??

tuniski:

Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
gerrout

, imagine nonsese
tuniski:

Your thought process is narroow cos pdp didn't loot cos nobody's name is pdp. Nigerians looted and they are now in APC. So it is fair to say APC looted!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
PDP looted fine ! Imagine human being and you'll start shouting hunger on other threads , if there wasn't so much looting , Nigeria would be in a different situation as at the moment ...

APC is hyperlooting , That is just speculation and don't tell me they are covered , Whistle blower policy knows no party , if you are so sure someone is looting point them out or forever remain silent

Tolexander:
young man, stop embarrassing intelligence!

Coming down to your level will be little hard for me cos the fact that all you could interview were such dickheads, giving you such a similar response, shows your level of intelligence also.

PDP looted, fine!
APC is "hyperlooting" and mortgaged the future of the state. What else does a small brain in you know than the o'meal you are fed?

Give us the evidence the APC lead administration hasn't looted the state dry or forever keep your thumbs inactive.
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Tolexander: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
PDP looted fine ! Imagine human being and you'll start shouting hunger on other threads , if there wasn't so much looting , Nigeria would be in a different situation as at the moment ...

APC is hyperlooting , That is just speculation and don't tell me they are covered , [s]Whistle blower policy knows no party , if you are so sure someone is looting point them out or forever remain silent[/s]

hey, stop that crap!

They all looted and participated in the looting!
The PDP at the federal level looted, likewise the APC members at their various states. Of course, they all have their various allocations from the FG and IGR generated.

Talking about whistle blowing. What is their modus operandi?

If the whistle blower blows a whistle, who takes up the responsibility to carry out the investigation?
The investigators may choose to carry out the investigation if they like or not. If the investigation is done, it becomes a news and if it is not done, no one hears about it.
So what is now your point to convince us the whistle blowing isn't partial?

By your logic. Oyinlola, Osun State former PDP governor was never whistle blown to have looted, so you have no basis to say he looted the state's fund. Likewise every other PDP members not whistle blown. So keep shut!

Watch next time before you choose who to quote.
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by denko(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
What is your proof that APC is performing quote author=Iamwrath post=57643730]

Have a wonderful evening and i will wait for your insults, i have clapbacks ready for you [/quote]
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Tolexander:
hey, stop that crap!

They all looted and participated in the looting!
The PDP at the federal level looted, likewise the APC members at their various states. Of course, they all have their various allocations from the FG and IGR generated.

Talking about whistle blowing. What is their modus operandi?

If the whistle blower blows a whistle, who takes up the responsibility to carry out the investigation?
The investigators may choose to carry out the investigation if they like or not. If the investigation is done, it becomes a news and if it is not done, no one hears about it.
So what is now your point to convince us the whistle blowing isn't partial?

By your logic. Oyinlola, Osun State former PDP governor was never whistle blown to have looted, so you have no basis to say he looted the state's fund. Likewise every other PDP members not whistle blown. So keep shut!

Watch next time before you choose who to quote.
[/s]

nonsense
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Tolexander: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
[s][/s]
nonsense
I'm too big for your like!
so fucck off my mention to look for your likes!
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Iamwrath: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2017
In this age and time, you still think i am doing this for likes ? Your mumu na legendary , anyone who has superior argument is looking for likes
Tolexander:
I'm too big for your like!

so fucck off my mention to look for your likes!
Re: Breaking News: Omisore Unites Warring Osun PDP Factions by Tolexander: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
In this age and time, you still think i am doing this for likes ? Your mumu na legendary , anyone who has superior argument is looking for likes
This O'meal pikin sha!

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan React To Mr Osita Okechukwu(von) Corruption Scandal / 419 Gone Bad For Emmanuel Egwu (esere Ebekuo) / Saraki Is Ajebutter, I Am Ajekpako – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.