Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Calm Before The End-time Storm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calm Before The End-time Storm (339 Views)

Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calm Before The End-time Storm by Kei144(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re. 7:1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
Re. 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
Re. 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Re. 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

A number of prophetic words have talked about the hosts of heaven invading the earth from June 2017. Now we are already well into the second half of June. Could these prophetic words be realistic? I have a strong feeling that the prophetic words are realistic. The number one driver of my feeling is the fact that the sign of Revelation 12 must appear in the sky on September 23, 2017.

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

By September 23rd 2017, the woman is in serious pain of childbirth; but that is not the day the birthing will take place. The pregnancy and the burden of pregnancy will begin well before September 23. Prophetic words seem to be saying that this is the month the pregnancy begins.

Mary the mother of Jesus received a visitation from heaven; shortly after, she became pregnant, which led to the birth of the Son of God. In a similar manner, hosts of heaven will visit the 144,000 Israelites and they become the woman of Revelation 12. They receive the seal of the living God on their heads. Once their sealing completes, the angels that hold the four winds of the earth will release the winds. The world weather will immediately be affected. Then the forces of darkness will begin to cause great mayhem—wars, terrorism, name it. That is end-time tribulations.

Could the next new moon be when it begins? I don’t really know.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Are You Paranoia? / What Next After Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.