Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) (34475 Views)

Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jabioro:
No time to read all these, No time for sympathy and no time for stubborn child.. Did you have irked on his nick name? He is cult members, he paid the supreme price, the world is less one idiot..
well stated
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
rest in peace follow nekedites
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Philinho(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jabioro:
No time to read all these, No time for sympathy and no time for stubborn child.. Did you have irked on his nick name? He is cult members, he paid the supreme price, the world is less one idiot..
You cannot read ,but you can only conclude.tnk U
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
elmessiahs:
Pls i nid ur advice.whch shud i join vikings or OGBONI
this one strong Oh, let me think
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by onilanre(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
elmessiahs:

Receive some common sense and accept Christ as your personal saviour.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by onilanre(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
RIP local champion and village cult.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by 0b100100111: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Missing spanner!
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by davillian(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
The wages of secret cult is DEATH.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Rhodiumic(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2017
Cultism does not pay SIMPLE!!!.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by tushinebaba: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2017
NLOwner:
The dude has already being buried by his fellow cult members! He was buried on Friday, and I can confidently say without any doubt that he was a member of the Baggers confraternity! [Aro mates]
the guy who shot him nko? na Aiye abi??
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by GbeduTicket(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2017
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by NLOwner(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2017
tushinebaba:
the guy who shot him nko? na Aiye abi??

Not verified for now! But that's what speculations are saying cause those two cults are always at loggerheads over here in Owerri..
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by NLOwner(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2017
jbaby265:
rest in peace follow nekedites

You a nekedite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by bmos(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2017
elmessiahs:

Death just de hungry you. Foolish kid
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by IRobot7(m): 12:40am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=tushinebaba post=57643482] the guy who shot him nko? na Aiye abi??[/quote

It can be anyone.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2017
RIP.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Betcliq402: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Nekede Poly is a Bloody School for now in Cult things Vikings - BAM are always Logger heads to settle their score sheets even extended to entire owerri thats how they pull my Bam Friend Down around 2015 he stays around a Lodge oppsosite Lekkis park hotel according from my indications most of Cultist that are shot are mostly runaways, those who quit the hood along the line because when ever there is war they pass informations to members .... Cult things is very dangerous mind who you keep company with in school or out school places Bacause anytime there is war is very hot Dem fit use self count Join to settle Scores....
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by nengibo: 4:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Imo state & cultists eh
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Tecno66: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Why is he running now? At least the town can have peace now. All who shed human blood due to cult activities, rutuals, riches or politics will never have peace or rest until they go down. This a lesson for future cultists. You will kill or get killed someday.
24hourNigeriane:
One Samuel Ucheihero Njoku, a. k. a SammyRocco, a fresh graduate of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede was allegedly shot dead on Sunday, June 11, by one Uche Obiaku, who is suspected to be a cultist.

In retaliation, irate youths of the Umuokoto Nekede, in Owerri West Council Area, Imo State set the family compound of the suspect ablaze. By then the suspect and members of his family had fled the village.

According to Sun News, about 10 persons have been killed in supremacy wars between various rival cult groups in Nekede, which is the host community of the Federal Polytechnic.

The deceased, who the second to the last child of the family and had just graduated from the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.

Speaking to The Sun, a family said that on that fateful dau, the victim was washing his clothes when he received a phone call about 9.20 am and he left to see a relation within the neighbourhood.

As he was returning home, the alleged suspect, Uche Obiaku, accosted him. According to the source the deceased knelt down and begged for his life to be spared when his assailant allegedly brought out a pistol threatening to shoot him. Apparently believing that Obiaku had been placated by the plea, the victim stood up to walk away. But, surprisingly the suspect shot him point blank in the back, shattering the spine cord, killing him instantly. Then he fled from the scene.

On what could have led to the alleged murder of Samuel by Obiaku, the source said that the only misunderstanding between the deceased and the suspect was a disagreement the deceased had with the suspect’s friend from Umuerim, a neighbouring village and that since then, the suspect had been targeting the victim and eventually killed him before absconding.

"Before the killing of Samuel, the father of Uche, had always boasted that anybody who insults him in the village would be dealt with by his son." he said.

"But on that Sunday morning when his son killed Samuel, who was an easy going young man and from a responsible family, the youths of the community were very angry and mobilized to the Obiaku family home, but before they got there the entire family members had fled. The angry youths proceeded to set the entire home ablaze, because their mission was to capture Uche alive because he had become a problem to the entire community with his cult activities with the active support of his father."

The Police Public Relations Officer of the Imo state Command, Mr. Andrew Enwerem who confirmed the incident said that the command had commenced investigation into the matter

Source

http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/06/a-graduated-student-from-imo-state-shot.html
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2017
I hope the fleeing family have not headed to the Southwest? We have enough troubles with cults here already.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Bobby808: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Jabioro:
Yes indeed, no sympathy. Let him go.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Bobby808: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest in peace
for what? Make him soul nor rest. You see it is so annoying for these youths to become cults. Rubbish boys
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2017
My question is what is the Imo state govt doing to stop all these killings. No security, No work and high cost of living. May God deliver this state and country from APC
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by 2shure: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
I tell these dumb cats
If u aint with no bullet proof vest
And some nice 9mm pistol
Ma niggi dont go out alone.
Bleep.
I am a one man cultist
And i watch my back always.
Wtf is wrong with imo.
Filled with cultists.
Chewing gum confra.
Power over what.
Broke ass niggis still livin with they moms
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by webbro007(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2017
u see na axeman he b, judging from his looks,u nor see denorsemen club Nigeria joined,our services is to humanity,aro Norseman anye PO.
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Would the killings ever stop?
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by ShootToKill: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2017
webbro007:
u see na axeman he b, judging from his looks,u nor see denorsemen club Nigeria joined,our services is to humanity,aro Norseman anye PO.

He is a norseman, and he got killed. Axemen 1 - 0 Norsemen. Useless cultists everywhere!
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Jabioro:
Not every guy shot in school is a cultist
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by anambraamaka: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Na wao all these things no dey pay
Re: Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) by sosonwa(f): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2017
We are yet to hear his own side of the story. But since he is dead.... We will hear it on judgement day

Rip sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Lady Recovered From River In Kano. Suicide Suspected (Graphic Pics) / Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself / Nigerian Hackers Steal $3billion Worldwide - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.