Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic (33875 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by MrBen10(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2017
A just graduated Student of Banking And Finance, Auchi Polytechnic known as Lawrentta was shot dead at her graduation party last night (03-11-2017).
She wrote her last and final examination on Thursday 02-11-2017.
The circumstances which might have led a member of the Vigilante squad who invaded her graduation party to open fire is still sketchy, though she was rush down to Jay M Jay Hospital immediately after she was hit and sadly, she was confirmed dead.
More details later...
The rate of Vigilante harrassment on students in Auchi is becoming worrisome.
Rest In Peace Lawrentta

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by sluk(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2017
MrBen10:
A just graduated Student of Banking And Finance, Auchi Polytechnic known as Lawrentta was shot dead at her graduation party last night (03-11-2017).
The circumstances which might have led a member of the Vigilante to open fire at her graduation party is still sketchy, though she was rush down to Jay M Jay Hospital immediately after she was hit and sadly, she was confirmed dead.
More details later...
The rate of Vigilante harrassment of students in Auchi is becoming worrisome.
Rest In Peace Lawrentta

RIP
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by MrBen10(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, lets wish her a Perfect Rest In Peace, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Spexo001(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2017
Hard luck.. Rest in peace. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side. Adieu

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by daviesblaze(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2017
My God.
The tyrannism of this Auchi Vigilante is getting too much O

REST IN PEACE ANGEL. I hope you make Heaven though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by 40ng: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
MrBen10:
The circumstances which might have led a member of the Vigilante squad who invaded her graduation party to open fire is still sketchy, though she was rush down to Jay M Jay Hospital immediately after she was hit and sadly, she was confirmed dead.
More details later...
The rate of Vigilante harrassment on students in Auchi is becoming worrisome.
Rest In Peace Lawrentta

This is wicked angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Lordspicy(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
arrest her killers
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by agarawu23(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Odianose13(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Shot by a vigilante who opened fire in a party and killed only her. That's questionable tho.

Rip to her! Whoever did such should be caught and brought to book.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Any evil power, spirit or personality, man or woman,
monitoring and waiting to turn my day of joy to sorrow, what are you waiting for die,die,die, die, die, die, die, die by fire and thunder and every evil arrow fired against me from the council of wickedness, go back and kill your sender, Rip to the young lady sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
What a world. Shot dead at graduation party. They should have done it at the fresher's party. After all the stress, a family's hope is now dashed.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by temmypotter(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
sometimes I wonder if local vigilantes are licensed by law to carry firearms?

As it is, we already have enough licensed incompetent men in black who carry firearms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by olaboy33(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2017
what a loss...

where is NANS when u need them,

you only hear them when it comes to bursary, and when election is coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Divay22(f): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Chai
God please don't let us die at the point of our celebration o cry cry cry

It hard to type RIP, but I'll say Return if possible sad sad cry

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Nebuzaradan: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
that's why i advised students to always shun these graduation fanfare because na there Satan, witches and your village people dey wait for you do useless you.
if not things like this cult boys may decide to invade the place and attack their rivals and you may be a victim
fight may broke out
accidents
the best thing is write your final paper go home and thank your God for a successful years
if you must celebrate make it calm and not wild
you still have long way to go in life
why waste your life on top of nothing.

Just look at this young promising lady wasted
RIP young lady

20 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by luvlymabel: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
ayam not understanding

what really happened
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Skmoda360(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
free2ryhme:

This is wicked angry angry angry
God punish those vigilante ooo but come to think of it i dey suspect village people.
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by emeijeh(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Imagine the beautiful girl wasted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by TallPck1(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
I'm thinking of what the parents would be going through right now. Rip
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by talk2percy(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Do we really need these vigilantes that kills people anyhow??
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by ekensi01: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Sad.

Hell ad cry
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Hope the police has arrested the culprit. This is ridiculous. Vigilante my a$$
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Odianose13(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:
What a world. Shot dead at graduation party. They should have done it at the fresher's party. After all the stress, a family's hope is now dashed.

That's not a nice way to comment in such situation. It means you are not against such inhuman act.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Burger01(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
angry
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by frubben(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
One reason whyy I don't supprt all dis celebration, tank ur God in your closet and move oon. Dem no go hear word.

Rip

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by adet991(f): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
R I P
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Etizz: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
those idiiot have no reason for firing a shot ....they just killed the innocent girl just like dat, after all the stress,... not that she was sick, this is why some people take revenge into their hand, with the pain if na my sister or girlfriend I will definitely kill those idiot who does dat murder.... rubbish set of people.....

Rest in peace sweetheart...

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Odianose13:

That's not a nice way to comment in such situation. It means you are not against such inhuman act.

Your interpretations if you don't understand such way of commenting. That's the best way of condemning the act. Now will you let me be in peace
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by Odianose13(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Your interpretations if you don't understand such way of commenting. That's the best way of condemning the act. Now will you let me be in peace

I say no more

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic by midehi2(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Missing Since 2003 Found In Son’s Cupboard / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.