Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" (104983 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by waldigit: 4:26am On Jun 19, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
This one be Evans of the future
Is this not why I advised at the beginning of this administration that we need emergency rehab center inform farm settlement in all si x geo zone. Those leading country don't know this country because they have locked themselves up in GRAs for too long.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Azam101: 5:03am On Jun 19, 2017
product of a broken home
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by beejaay: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2017
dainformant:
Tony Rapu, medical practitioner and a Pastor of This Present House, a popular church in Lekki, Lagos - has shared a video footage of a young Nigerian boy identified as Shanawole, who was rescued from the streets during a recent God Bless Nigeria/Freedom Foundation rehabilitation mission.

The 11-year-old boy who says he belongs to Eiye confraternity and smokes marijuana well - revealed that if anyone messes with him or his group, it's his job to kill the person/hack the person down. He also said that if anyone tries to fight them, he and his boys will hit the person very hard.

The young boy who also claimed to be robber - has been taken off the streets and is undergoing rehabilitation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/meet-the-11-year-old-boy-who-belongs-to-eiye-confraternity.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7m17spcjbQ
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by sydlak: 5:39am On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
Leave him on the streets na. See his face, stupid boy. Stupid afonja kids.

The idiot chose crime, don't waste your sympathy on the nonentity. I knew many fatherless kids during my days in Enugu state, they would knock on my door early in the morning looking for petty Jobs. But this fool smoking weed on the streets!

Tcheewwww!

Someone somewhere must have influenced him. I know I don't have the capacity to change anything about this kind of situation but God help me in the nearest future. What decision do you think an 11 years old can make for himself? The answer is none. But the environment is their teacher. Have you asked yourself a single question. Who have you influenced at this stage of your own life? We should blame the society and not The minor. God help us all
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by sydlak: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:

The idiot chose crime, don't waste your sympathy on the nonentity. I knew many fatherless kids during my days in Enugu state, they would knock on my door early in the morning looking for petty Jobs. But this fool smoking weed on the streets!

Tcheewwww!

And no child deserves to be called a nonetity. Being your so called Afonja or not.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by sydlak: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense in the street,he will rather engage himself in sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.

Very true. But they end up being an EVANS
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by LorDBolton(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Cool story ...

U can hack anybody down? Is that news?

Even the pastor. Is obviously a fake
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Tunagee(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2017
dainformant:
Tony Rapu, medical practitioner and a Pastor of This Present House, a popular church in Lekki, Lagos - has shared a video footage of a young Nigerian boy identified as Shanawole, who was rescued from the streets during a recent God Bless Nigeria/Freedom Foundation rehabilitation mission.

The 11-year-old boy who says he belongs to Eiye confraternity and smokes marijuana well - revealed that if anyone messes with him or his group, it's his job to kill the person/hack the person down. He also said that if anyone tries to fight them, he and his boys will hit the person very hard.

The young boy who also claimed to be robber - has been taken off the streets and is undergoing rehabilitation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/meet-the-11-year-old-boy-who-belongs-to-eiye-confraternity.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7m17spcjbQ

Why rehabilitate someone who is a cultist ready to kill anybody. Make him die by the sword na if he lives by the sword since he has passion for killing. Englorious bastard!
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Jj222(f): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2017
we should say the truth the boy is too small for all this. by fifteen what will happen.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by iamphill: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin dem give you drink dis evening?Abi did I lie?You will hardly see an Igbo kid try such nonsense in the street,he will rather engage himself in sumtin productive than bin a miscreant on the street.

must everything be narrowed down to tribal sentiments. abeg make una change una mindset.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Daboomb: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

That Chukwudubem of a kidnapper called Evans, must be an Afonja kid! grin grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Amberon11: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2017
im truly dissapointed at your train of thought. You people blame the church for everything including your failures in life.

If you werent there then your opinion is irrelevant. Everything the boy said remains truly until proven otherwise.
seunmsg:
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2017
A little boy of almost same age got a scholarship and a house from Davido and this product of a failed parent is here begging for his own death...God have mercy
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by seye15627(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Until you get to his street and he slaps you hard without fear. He has older gang, he will only start the fight.
seunmsg:
I don't believe the Eiye confraternity membership part, it was probably made up to make the story more compelling. The boy obviously lacked parental care and hence, hustled on the street to survive. The church is just going to milk his story for whatever publicity that it's worth.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Sike(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2017
LOST BUT FOUND CHILD...
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Charles4075(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2017
seunmsg:
You don't believe he's old enough abi Come to Benin, lemme show you kids younger than that dude who are in aye and the so called eiye group and you'll see for yourself what those kids are capable of. Just try visit Benin city.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Finest777(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

A clear indication that the little sense you have again has been taken away.

Can't you just comment 'okay' and leave if you know that you have nothing reasonable left in your word bank? undecided
Lmao, bros u get bad mouth ooooo!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Finest777(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Guy wetin concern evans ad one little afonja miscreant wey fit hack im papa ad im mama to death? sad
Receive sense........
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by santanwaegbe: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
SMH
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by IdeyFindWife: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:

Tcheewwww!

Don't be so quick to judge. Deliquency is a global thing. You are here shouting ofonja on them. They could easily yab you say you be Evans cousin too. Children don't often know too much beyond what they're birthed into and what is consistently reinforced for them.

It's too early on a business day to be looking for unnecessary controversy upandan..go and make ur pay first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Am very sure there are many of such out there who lack parental control like the case of this boy, I know he will be delivered, there is nothing impossible in the sight of God.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by mousco(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
See he like shoki head at dis age u talking of hacking when ur mates dey primary 5
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Vioncy(f): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2017
decatalyst:

A change of environment is the first thing.

His supposed friends should be distanced from him and a clear cut rehabilitation path should be forged for him.

Prayer also has a very huge role to play too...cuz the bible says, it is in the heart of a child that folly resides.

Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

well for me, i think you're right, but all the same....he showld be flown of this country....take him to a good hospital, brain-wash him so that all those ill memories would be limited them take in to a military academy....then from there he can start up a new life
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Duru009(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Its difficult to see igbo kids jobless like this !
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by dondavinchi(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2017
seunmsg:
eiye has always been a boys scout frat they are fund of rrcuiting young boys to thrir frat to gain popularity #awonboyscout
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by 3verblazing(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
reminds me of this kid...in beast of no nation

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by sorry1(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Na them...Afonja future area father.
cultism is the greatest invention of afonja to Nigeria. Soyinka being their grand patron, a child as young as 5 is already a cultist in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by Perezino: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

The same way his elder brother Evans has been doin since he dropped out of sch at 10yrs. Why are u igbos always bringing ethnicity in all issues being discussed online pls?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by egokudiowomoney: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Na them...Afonja future area father.
like your professional area father called 'Evans'
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" by foremost55(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
HA cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.