Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) (922 Views)

RADIO MBAISE ; Meet Damian Anyanwu, The Inventor. Picture. / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by bgees(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
Listen to it. what do u think?

I think NaS is not finished after all. But I was more impressed with Damian. I hope the whole album feels like this.

http://usershare.net/YouHeardThatNew/w91eqm0u17no
Re: Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by Rhymstein(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2010
@bgees
Wanted to post this yesterday,bt i didnt cos i put lupe's resurrection,no one paid attention, guess u r followin talib kweli on twitter cos he gave d link last nite
Re: Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by bgees(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2010
no, i dont follow Talib Kweli on twitter. I just got the link from a blog.

are u feeling the song?
Re: Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by Rhymstein(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2010
I didnt lyk marley's flow, nas always v something to say
Re: Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by eldee(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2010
I've been feeling this song for two days now.

Damian Marley just made what would probably the best rap song of the first quarter of the year.
Nas was on point . . . I was actually hoping for a narrative though.

They pushed back the release date of the Distant Relatives.
Re: Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
eldee:

I've been feeling this song for two days now.

Damian Marley just made what would probably the best rap song of the first quarter of the year.
Nas was on point . . . I was actually hoping for a narrative though.

They pushed back the release date of the Distant Relatives.

Go and listen to Road To Zion.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQBsD0eMHw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Damian Marley & Nas - Only The Strong ( From Distant Relatives) by eldee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Go and listen to Road To Zion.

I have the Welcome to Jamrock album.
Road to Zion is a classic. . .

(1) (Reply)

Under G Video Is Out - Sauce Kid & Don Jazzy / Waconzy - Hallelujah (is He Better Than Timaya ?) / Big U.S Artist Wanna Colabo With Naija Don Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.