Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Much Does The New Incentives Pay Their Field Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does The New Incentives Pay Their Field Volunteers (3199 Views)

How Much Does Market Square Pay Their Staff? / How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM / Field Officer New Incentives Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does The New Incentives Pay Their Field Volunteers by Abokii8(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
This new NGO started operations in Nigeria in the year 2015. They had their first trial in Akwaibom State and since then, they have been in the nooks and crannies of this country including the North. I came across their ongoing recruitment of the position mentioned in this caption. I would like to hear from those who have a prior experience working with them or their recruitment process, and the stipend they pays too. I believe nairaland is a University of its own when it comes to issues of this nature. GOD bless.
Re: How Much Does The New Incentives Pay Their Field Volunteers by SouPearl: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Whats d name of d NGO
Re: How Much Does The New Incentives Pay Their Field Volunteers by Abokii8(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
SouPearl:
Whats d name of d NGO
The New Incentives
Re: How Much Does The New Incentives Pay Their Field Volunteers by asobo1: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Abokii8:
The New Incentives
What was your experience like?

(1) (Reply)

Job As A Research Assistant / NPA Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Careers.nigerianports:org / Npower :  complete The Ongoing Validation Survey –FMARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.