Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (93783 Views)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by 0b100100111: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2017
durentchigozie:
I smell yorober with their dirty fingers and perfectly stretch-marked faces invading this thread.

They would soon come here to pour their FRUSS-TREN-SHUN on why the brown roof republic would never develop.

The same place your lots run to in droves once they become teenager is what you called under-developed?

Dont let me expose you.... Please!

Village boy that came to the West to start chest-beating

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by bameyi(m): 1:08am On Jun 19, 2017
This Evan guy self make they kill this guy make people rest jare. Don't get me wrong in Western world is done to getter information to prevent future kidnappers from eluding the police for so long.

But I see this as to much publicity for a glorify criminal.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:11am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

He's even changing clothing

Wait o... that Police guy on ear piercing??

The person below me; for being 4th to comment, take that...

I noticed the piercing too oh. police dey form pop star.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by DAVIESGABRIEL(m): 1:15am On Jun 19, 2017
God help him

DAVIES GABRIEL EMINEDOKI
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
were you there when he was doing the operation, how did you know he didn't kill anyone...oya IG come and see dem o.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by tdayof(m): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2017
incredibleace:
I no trust these policemen, them be like yahoo boys angry angry
Undercover that's how they're able to blend in.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by jakandeola(m): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
don't mind it
my wife lol

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by olutoscene(m): 1:21am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

like seriously? Don't you know there can be a counter attack from other members of his gang that may still be at large in the bid to free him?

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by munas: 1:30am On Jun 19, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .

Which duress? Stop kidding yourself.

You think Nigerian criminal trial is like that of advanced countries were you can just recant statements?
Thats if you did not hear that he even died in jail self

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Shiitposter: 1:50am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Lol what a dumbass.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by AleeDee(m): 1:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Sars re detectives that dont put uniforms nd re always in disguise.

They re allowed to leave beards, mohawk hairstyle, temporary tattoos, etc.

Its jst a diguise, ntn else

hipswrites:
Serious

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by munas: 2:02am On Jun 19, 2017
obataokenwa:
I pray they don't silently kill him off... The case is just a few years sentence cos is not a murder case. He needs a good lawyer but you know the whole Lagos judges are like slaves to Tinubu... He won't get a fair trial... Al-Mustapha comes to mind... spent 13 cool years awaiting trial in Lagos. Thank God GEJ came to his rescue.

And who said its a small case?

This is a case of armed roberry,murder and kidnapping rolled in one.
Armed roberry is death...murder is death and kidnapping is life inprisonment

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by munas: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Mehnnn....I dont understand these kinds of Policemen, they wear earing and even Gucci shoes and look so yuppie. make person dey careful for this Buhari regime oh.

FSARS has always been like that...
You will always see them at Ikeja and Panti dressed like gangsters...

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by munas: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Who told you that?

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:15am On Jun 19, 2017
exlinklodge:
Police go don man handle this guy wella

no be small ooo

Anyway, still on fathers days things - Sen. Shehu Sani Urge Nigerians To Remember The Father Of The Nation, PMB

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/fathers-day-sen-shehu-sani-urge.html
Great.

Absentee father, right? shocked shocked
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious
The ear piercing is a form of disguise. SARS can disguised so be warned

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Daboomb: 2:25am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Hmmmm.....come and hear another Ibo man o!

Chukwudubem brothers and fellow Kidnappers are out here defending him on every thread.
I am waiting on them to call it #Witch-hunting, as usual.

Igbo kwenu!, l hail o.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Daboomb: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2017
munas:

Who told you that?

It is DEATH, in Lagos, where he committed some of those offences.

Chukwuduben a.k.a Evans, is a Dead man walking/talking

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2017
if this Evans guy was posing with his mansions and cars on instagram or facebook the same ppl bashing him here would have been saying baba God pick my call or baba God let it be my turn.too much materialsm has eaten deep into this country such that ppl now become heartless armed robbers and kidnappers .no more believe anymore that hardwork pays.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Evablazze(m): 2:33am On Jun 19, 2017
This Sars guys are dope. see swag. Nice blazers and gucci sneaker, Stone ear ring. Thieves arrest kidnapper

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Daboomb: 2:33am On Jun 19, 2017
obataokenwa:
I pray they don't silently kill him off... The case is just a few years sentence cos is not a murder case. He needs a good lawyer but you know the whole Lagos judges are like slaves to Tinubu... He won't get a fair trial... Al-Mustapha comes to mind... spent 13 cool years awaiting trial in Lagos. Thank God GEJ came to his rescue.

I have read every post on this thread and it becomes glaring that some Posters actually support this Chukwudubem alias Evans kidnapping job!
Why is it that IGBOS always support anything CRIMINAL?

Dont they have any iota of shame at all?
angry angry

Just asking?

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Daboomb: 2:36am On Jun 19, 2017
obataokenwa:
Please who made you angry, did your wife cheat on you? I'm Igbo, so I don't know what you mean by your moniker

we have laws and constitution and all I did was just to see it from the point of law. Kidnapping is not a death penalty in Nigeria.

Do you know that all he's saying won't be counted in law court cos definitely he's under duress as you can see, he said all under chains and his case of having colon cancer can be used as strong evidence of duress... but we don't have good justice system... That guy will work free if a good criminal lawyer will take up his case...he confessed... but police don't have any strong evidence to nail him. Enough proof to show he's under duress is everywhere. If he's wise, he can be countering himself to dislodge them at the law court when the case is up...

Why dont you walk into FSARS and offer to be his LAWYER? shocked shocked

I think you are "smart enough' now.

Muumu, forming James Bond on Nairaland

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Wyttcat: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2017
How come no one is trying to find out how many people died in this man"s custody or those he killed for resisting him? He's not going to mention that cos he knows it carries death penalty in Lagos.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Daboomb: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2017
tiwasiaife:
This is my problem with Nigeria.
Two kids were born August 31st, 1980, one in
Kano (Jubril) another in Enugu (Emeka). They got
to primary school in those areas and got to
Primary 6, now the twist begins.
They both took Federal Common Entrance, Emeka
scored 168/200 and Jubril 16/200. For some silly
quota system, they both ended up in the same
class at Federal Government College, Enugu
(FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the
class of 30 and Jubril 25-29th/30. 6 years later,
WASCE and JAMB were taken. Emeka had 6As
and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while
Jubril had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB.
Again by a warped and weird stroke they ended
up in the same Law Faculty in University of
Nigeria, Enugu campus.
5years later Emeka graduated with 2-1 and Jibril
with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at
Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Jubril as soon as he
gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC
gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal
Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is
promoted as a Judge.
Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio
Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5
years later he is still carrying files and coming to
defend low level cases at Jubril's court.
Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and
kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No
way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's
strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular
ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain
and Simple!!!!
Then one day Emeka finds his way to Canada or
England, he immediately thrills them with his
brilliance and in less than 5 years he becomes a
full fledged Professor. That's what Nigeria is
doing to the Igbos.
Dr. Val Ozoigbo

You forgot to add the last parts of the story which says:

- Emeka later travelled Malaysia with his buttocks full of Hard Drugs.
- He was spared the death sentence by a few weeks as the law was yet to be passed.
- After his sentence, he came back to Nigeria and with his GREEDY EYES, he went into Armed Robbery and Kidnapping.
- He change his name to Evans and took many people victim, including hi sbrother who owns a Luxurious Bus Company headquartered at Festac.
- He was made a Chief in his Home Town of Nnewi (Where Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu also came from!) due to his show of opulence from ransom money.

Now that Evans/Emeka has been caught, his fellow Igbos from the Eastern part of Nigeria are all over Social media saying he is a victim of Quota System!

What a nice Nollywood story.

Chukwudubem, l hail una for that side of the Zooo

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Daboomb: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Wyttcat:
How come no one is trying to find out how many people died in this man"s custody or those he killed for resisting him? He's not going to mention that cos he knows it carries death penalty in Lagos.

He killed TWO Police men at the kidnap of the CEO of "The young Shall Grow Transport" in Festac.
The guy knows he is dead already.
This is Lagos, even his brothers here trying to defend him know better

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by wengerman: 3:17am On Jun 19, 2017
obataokenwa:
Please who made you angry, did your wife cheat on you? I'm Igbo, so I don't know what you mean by your moniker

we have laws and constitution and all I did was just to see it from the point of law. Kidnapping is not a death penalty in Nigeria.

Do you know that all he's saying won't be counted in law court cos definitely he's under duress as you can see, he said all under chains and his case of having colon cancer can be used as strong evidence of duress... but we don't have good justice system... That guy will work free if a good criminal lawyer will take up his case...he confessed... but police don't have any strong evidence to nail him. Enough proof to show he's under duress is everywhere. If he's wise, he can be countering himself to dislodge them at the law court when the case is up...
do you know that kidnapping carry death sentence in Lagos and some states where it is a menace, what of the assets he acquired and the victims which are all alive are a living witness. The guy is a gonner even with our warped justice system

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:23am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
what do you mean that he is not a dangerous criminal and have not killed a soul? you are associating yourself with the # tags of freeevans.bro you need to stop and condemn crime in its entirety.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Moneyyy: 3:27am On Jun 19, 2017

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

- He was spared the death sentence by a few weeks as the law was yet to be passed.
- After his sentence, he came back to Nigeria and with his GREEDY EYES, he went into Armed Robbery and Kidnapping.
- He change his name to Evans and took many people victim, including hi sbrother who owns a Luxurious Bus Company headquartered at Festac.
- He was made a Chief in his Home Town of Nnewi (Where Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu also came from!) due to his show of opulence from ransom money.

Now that Evans/Emeka has been caught, his fellow Igbos from the Eastern part of Nigeria are all over Social media saying he is a victim of Quota System!

I am Igbo,I condemn what he deed and pray the laws take its cause on this matter. majority of this criminal's victims are Igbo's.in Igbo land such individual is isolated and treated as a criminal. I condemn his actions and pray that the full weight of the law takes its cause.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by linearity: 3:31am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Each place they take him, there must be overwhelming showing of force, dis way they can send a message to any of his gang members still at large and are planning a daring rescue. The guy in PH (I believe) was rescued by his gang right from the court house, a heavy show of force will make would-be copy-cats to stay clear.

Also, I doubt that he has not killer, going by his victims testimonies, his MOP is to fire directly at on coming vehicles forcing to stop and is known not to be fun of policemen and had even told one of his victims that, had his driver been a police, he would have been eliminated.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

the guy was trying to tell you that Nigeria is structured to favour a certain ethnic group,that in Nigeria if you belong to that ethnic group your chances of getting to great heights is as good as guaranteed.

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by factwriter(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Is he your favorite uncle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59