Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (93788 Views)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Paretomaster(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Seriously! ! People like u are the reason ppl like Evans keep popping outta that IGBOLAND..

have u taken ur time to read all his escapade? Ppl him, and his gang wasted?

The family they traumatized, denied freedom, and extort?

I know u r a criminal or an accomplice like Evans wife, but u shall all be caught, can sombory say a loud AMEN!

In fact #hangevans
#teamhangevans

3 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Opengates(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2017
uhhhhhh....may God help us in this country!

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by sonshabenedict(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2017
See your ugly face, you must be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2017
When did PASUMA join SARS ? abi my eyes dey deceive me ni
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
I feel like eating you
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by hedonistic: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2017
ogbonti:
Someone kidnapped people and brought unimaginable psychological torture to the victims and their families for more than 10 years, making a career out of it, and people are saying they are tired to hear any breaking news about this bastard?? How and why he did what he did and succeeded for that long?. Maybe some folks here are secretly praying the story go away soon so they can do their own kidnapping. What a country, what a people. If it is BBNAIJA and EFENEWS, you all can talk about it for months uninterrupted.. it shows what our priorities are as a people. Some are even suggesting ways he can be freed, after all he didn't kidnap you or members of your family or friends, so he should be let go. And when he wants to run for office tomorrow, u will go to his house to eat jollof Rice and fried goat meat, wash it down with star lager beer and chant "Gburugburu, you Don win". Pure insanity, crazy country!
God bless you. These idiots are so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Mexyz(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2017
They're always moving this man about, I just hope his members out there are not having the same thoughts as mine. SARS you guys need to lock this man up until he's taken to court.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by druwak: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2017
the way this police men are dressed, there are more of a musician than a security officer. hmm how sure are we that they don't do the same business
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .

You ought to be arrested by these statement of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by rugipp(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

God punish you

3 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2017
They should keep parading him upandan.
When his boys will come rescue him from them their eyes will clear.

lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/photos-houses-evans-kidnapper-keeps-victims/
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2017
WHERE IS BUHARI
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by MielBaker(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

He's even changing clothing

Wait o... that Police guy on ear piercing??

The person below me; for being 4th to comment, take that...

He can even do dreadlock if he is SARS. These are the guys that blend into the society without u knowing they are in the force. They do undercover and all. FYI
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by santanwaegbe: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2017
ok na no news again for nairaland
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Obynolee(f): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

Police on ear piercing, yes,they are not the regular police but special squads
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Nature8(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:
I want to be like him when i grow up

cheesy
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by madbuhari: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
waste of time... I wonder the kind pictures they go snap if they captured high profile terrorist like our Islamic brother imam shakau... Nigeria policemen are useless ... why not conduct their investigation without blowing unnecessary whistle... do they think Evans is working alone , high placed societal men and women are involve, how do he convert the ransom from dollars to Nigeria, how do he became invincible, who is that inside man in Nigeria police that tells him when the weather is favourable or not favourable, why it took them so long to nab just a single criminal... something is fishy here... mark my words they will silence this guy b4 he revealed his real sponsors

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by nickybabey: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Am with u
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by morisnewrain(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

If you have been to a police headquarters, you will find police in different forms. Police looking like ashewo, robbers, gangsters, musicians e.t.c they use them for different purposes
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by patonyx1: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Yes, Ear- ring.
Those SARS/Anti-Kidnapping guys dress like touts sometimes in order to disguise and infiltrate any environment.

hipswrites:
Serious

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Endycash1(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2017
you must be one of the kidnappers you have a twisted mind God forbid
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Apexcutie(f): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
I don't think Lalaticlala knows that tomorrow is a Monday, we should be seeing more posts talking about how to get the best from the week, about school, about work and about everything related to starting a new week.

But here we are seeing old new refined over and over again. The next thing we are supposed to be hearing is when his court case will take place and what he is charge with, but oh no the Police are giving him time to plot his escape and start the witch hunt all over again..

Well, as for you guys out there, I want you all to know that next week is going to be better than the last one only if you choose to make it so.You can decide today to make the best out of your week by putting more efforts into 3 things

1. Improving your mind
2. Planning Ahead
3. Following Your Dreams

I will speak on this on a new post on my blog, but I am focusing on exercising and fitness for this whole week..

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
korect u get brain
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by flowbjones(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2017
mastercee:
Is the police officer in the last picture wearing earring? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me

SARS officers dey carry big and rough beard sef. Na their own way of disguising.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by madbuhari: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .
bro u have a point there , there is no prove to back up their claim... can the said victim identify him as the culprit... what evidence do they have on him.... he might claimed he confessed under duress and our able federal judge , Justice O. E. Abang will overruled the charges with compensation of 100,million naira ... if Nigeria Government can not jail Nnamdi KANU despite the fire and brimstone they spit out, I'm certain thus guy will take a walk... just watch ... Nigeria is in most confusing state of mind... courtesy of 93years coma induced Fulani vegetable Buhari
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by JP002: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
After last week's success, we can only look towards achieving even more. let's make money today, (19/06/2017).
see below for more...
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Infinity0428(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Na SARS people so they can dress anyhow they want to disguise for the criminals.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

He has not killed according to him but makes money more than the ones that kill so those one might be interested in him. I just hope he will not escape with the help of dangerous group.
The only thing I like about him is that he used the money to help the poor and motherless babies according to his story.
The only thing that pained me about him is that he was kidnapping innocent masses like him, if he had kidnapped all these politicians that put our country in this mess then I would not have anything to say about his case.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Chukazu: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2017
undecided but seriously hearing all of this make me sick.. After kidnapping people, they pass through all security and police post without any hindrance whatsoever and the same police are quick to flag down innocent car owners to collect 50 Naira egunje
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by iAmGee770: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

Perhaps you are next to follow him, free gini? or is it because your relative was not part of the evil kidnapping that is why you can't realize the the disaster he'd caused in many families... Una mumu never reach?
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
Who could have imagine!!!

Wicked soul cry
don't mind, he's crying he want to die than to suffer the shame.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by dee02(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Never ending story, this one. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.