Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Can I Open A Domiciliary Account With A Bank? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Open A Domiciliary Account With A Bank? (398 Views)

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / What Is The Job Description Of A Compliance Officer In A Bank? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Open A Domiciliary Account With A Bank? by naijabanking(m): 1:48am On Jun 19, 2017
There are times when you would like to make and receive payment in foreign currencies from abroad but you don’t have the account or card to make such transaction. This guide focuses on how to open a Domiciliary account and allows you to transact in different currencies like US Dollars, Pounds, Sterling or Euro as at the ruling exchange rate to enable you to receive inflows, cash deposit, traveler’s cheques any other offshore transactions.

The requirement to open a domiciliary account are below:]

(1) (Reply)

Help / Itsekiri Graduates Arise Against Oppression From Chevron / Basic Entrepreneurial Skills E-manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.