Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. (892 Views)

By Yoruba E-warriors Rants You Would Think Yorubas Will All Vote Buhari / Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)! / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by economia: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states. Today Igbo has five states and Yorubas has six states. Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?
They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.
Are you aware that the Land mass that make up the five Eastern states is not up to Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.
The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.
The idea of Geo-political Zone was mouthed by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.
The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.
But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.
Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not.
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

Pidgin English the only language where question and answer can be the same...
Question : Light dey ?
Answer: Light dey!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 19, 2017
economia:
Are you not aware that in 1979, Igbo has only two states, Anambra and Imo whereas Yoruba has four states. Today Igbo has five states and Yorubas has six states. Are you not aware that Igbo has six senators in 1979 whereas Yoruba has twelve senators. Today they have fifteen senators whereas we have eighteen senators. Calculate the percentage increase. Let us ask, who has been marginalized?
They will come to us that those Hausas are bad they are not educated, they are Muslims, they want to Islamise Nigeria, they are this and that yet they will go behind to form an alliance with them.
Strategically they have been reducing our economic potential because they have been able to increase their slots in geometric progression and ours is in arithmetic progression. More slots in Federal appointments whereas ours have continued to reduce.
Are you aware that the Land mass that make up the five Eastern states is not up to Oyo state yet they have been able to create five states out of it.
The first group of people that started trading in spare parts are Yoruba particularly our people from Ijebu-Ode but they have been muscled out of the business.
The idea of Geo-political Zone was mouthed by Ojukwu to favour the Igbo. Now through Jonathan conference they said they are being marginalized because they are the only Geo-political zone with five states. Can you imagine that? From two states. That is what I called strategic thinking. Unfortunately, Yorubas that went to that conference agreed with them foolishly particularly afenifere in the likes of Yinka Odumakin. What a tragedy. Let's ask them, what did Yorubas that attended the conference brought home? The answer is nothing.
The issue of Biafra being championed by Kanu is not by accident, it is a grand design to negotiate for more. Now it is coming out, South East Development commission. Why don't we ask, to be funded by who? If it is agreed they will continue to reduce our economic potential in the Nigerian state.
But, come to think of it why don't you let Biafra be. They are adding no value to us and I can bet you that nobody will miss them. Remember that they fired the first shot that started Nigerian civil war. Killing Tafawa Balewa, Ahmadu Bello and some notable Yorubas.
Of recent, Chinue Achebe wrote a book "There was a Country". Accusing Awolowo of committing Progrom. What a tragic write up. The question to ask is who started the war? Can I continue to feed my enemy to have more strength to battle me.
Igbo would never change. Domination is in their blood and they can only be satisfied if they have what belongs to you and you have not.
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

hmmmn...........
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Saintbonnie(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Glad you mentioned "strategic thinking". Did they stop us from thinking? No, we just decided not to be our brother's keeper and that's why we are where we are.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Dazih: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote authaor=Saintbonnie post=57645311]Glad you mentioned "strategic thinking". Did they stop us from thinking? No, we just decided not to be our brother's keeper and that's why we are where we are.[/quote]
where are u guyz? With all monies nigeria spends in the east look at d level of yr development, even if u are given biafra dat will nt stop u most corrupt pple in naija.
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Dazih: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2017
economia:
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

true talk my broda it's good to read and undërstand onlike some pple who wil put tribalism in al dey do tank God 4 history
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Dazih:

true talk my broda it's good to read and undërstand onlike some pple who wil put tribalism in al dey do tank God 4 history

like seriously..........tribalism is the greatest cause of discord in Nigeria, corruption is seconded!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by lloydtruth: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Seems you people sleep, dream, and eat Igbo, @OP are early as 5:18am you have already started writing your igbo epistle, did you sleep well at all? Igbo matter will send some of you to your early grave ooooo grin grin grin grin grin anyhow just continue sha but make sure you don't give up. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Doublecheck: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Heya, Op is jealous of Igbo's and he is calling his Afonja brothers to join him in the generational hatred pioneered by Awolowo
Op so you like spare part business, yet you and your brothers taunt Igbo's for doing it grin 2x2 shop comes to mind, sore losers
Since Afonjas have been reading how Igbo business men were easily paying one $1m Afonjas have become extremely jealous
Afonjas will soon create their kidnap racket to kidnap Agbo sellers, Pepper dem gang, butchers, Ifa help them with the ransom
Op one thing you should know before you die of pain jealousy and envy, Igbo's and Afonjas no be mate, Igbo's pass Afonja well.

NK said a time will come Nigeria will beg Biafra to go na we go come dey do shakara grin Op you started begging early, e remain small
Because we will get our SEDC, and president of the federal republic, chop Nigeria moni small before we clean mouth come go house

OP after crying on this thread with your brothers come with them and offload my containers, before I change my mind, no time.

Igbo's been dealing with Afonjas since 1914 grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by irrefragable: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
My problem with you afonjas is after posting this hate you will still jump into Biafran threads begging for unity, trying to scuttle the agitation, claiming we SS.
Why can't you support the agitation since we hate ourselves this much so we can go our different ways. Talk about being hypocritic and cowardly.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by stonemasonn: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
irrefragable:
My problem with you afonjas is after posting this hate you will still jump into Biafran threads begging for unity, trying to scuttle the agitation, claiming we SS.
Why can't you support the agitation since we hate ourselves this much so we can go our different ways. Talk about being hypocritic and cowardly.
my guy nobody is begging for unity anymore rather it is the Igbo in "northern diaspora" that are begging to stay. Let's be truthful sometimes even in bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by stonemasonn: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Let them have the presidency so we can rest, they cannot do without Nigeria even if they get Biafra.
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
We need peace.
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by mekaboy(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2017
That is why Nigeria should be restructured. If you like to have 100 states,local gifts, reps etc. You pay them with your money.
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Wyttcat: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
@Op, thank you for this post. Yoruba are the most stuppid people in the world, believe me! And it's cowardice. Our forefathers were the brave ones, the modern day Yoruba are so dumb, I can't begin to explain it. This is why ibos bully them day in day out cos they know, cowards can't hold on to anything for long.

Imagine the foresight Awolowo had as far back as the time he feared the northern population dominating that of the south and tried doing something about it, can any Yoruba politician think in that mould today? SW leaders speak up for ibos more than they speak for Yoruba. That's why I have no respect for any Yoruba politician save for Tinubu who is doing his little best.

We should have a YORUBA _GO radio station because our EGO/STUPIDITY deserve the life and awareness of its own.
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by Wyttcat: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
What does the word 'peace' mean to you? Or do you mean the peace of the grave?
madridguy:
We need peace.
Re: Yoruba E Ronu Yin O. by deomelo: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
economia:
Yoruba E Ronu yin o.

Sadly for your write up, Yoruba people are not shallow, myopic, little minded or shortsighted when it comes to such issues like the ones stated in your write up.

Landmass, senators, states and elected officials doesn't equate to your capacity and ability to grow, develop, lure investments, grow the Economy, IGR, stable, peaceful and viable society.

The north have been playing games with landmass and accumulation of state and the SE have been shouting biafra. states creation, representation and other issues.

What have they achieved against the SW? Nothing, the SW is still a million miles ahead of other regions combined.

....but

The SW before Nigeria's independence and after independence till today remains the most economically potent region in Nigeria.

Nearly all the investments in Nigeria ends up in the SW.

The SW is the most peaceful and stable region in Nigeria.

The SW commands nearly all the wealth in Nigeria

The SW remains not only the economy capital of West Africa, but also the arts and entertainment capital, literary capital, finance and insurance capital, the ICT capital.

The SW is home to the largest public works project in Afria

The SW is home to the largest industrial base in West Africa

The SW is home to the largest single refinery in the world

The SW is home to the largest fertilizer plant in Africa

The SW is home to the largest Gas plant in Africa

The SW is home to the largest petrochemical plant in Africa.

Landmass, senators or the amount of states you managed to accumulate doesn't make you or give you any edge, the edge is in your smartness, smart and educated manpower and society, your ability to create a peaceful, safe and secured society, your capacity to create welcoming and conducive environment for businesses and investments to thrive and populate and so on.

Always put things in perspective.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Condemns Biafra’s Agitation Says Nigeria Must Stand As One / Nigeria Can Be Restructured But No Referendum Can Be Conducted / Disaster Awaits Nigeria As Future Looks Bleak for Oil Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.