Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

"My High School Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer" - Jude Ighalo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My High School Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer" - Jude Ighalo (333 Views)

Lilian Esoro Allegedly The Cause Of Jude Ighalo And Wife Divorce / Tekno: Am In Search Of My Long Lost Secondary School Girlfriend To Gift 1million / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My High School Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer" - Jude Ighalo by winkmart: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian International footballer, Jude Ighalo, made this revelation while speaking about his journey from the ghetto to fame. Sharing a side by side before and now photo, Ighalo wrote;

"From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape, plasta. I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her.

But I had God and I had a dream. Never give up on your Dream, the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it's all done Amen#Mondaymotivation#"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-qrvtHoVQMM8/WUdpHhGw5bI/AAAAAAAMpm0/dDhp1KyE0Ls3lBg67kGtQdONB3-U0P1igCLcBGAs/s400/1.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/my-high-school-girlfriend-left-me-then.html

lalasticlala
Re: "My High School Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer" - Jude Ighalo by toxxnoni(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too
Re: "My High School Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer" - Jude Ighalo by Ehiscotch(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogheneme.

(1) (Reply)

Man United Boss, Jose Mourinho Loses His Father, Felix Mourinho Aged 79 / Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe / Standup Comedy: Watch Video As Seyi Law Performing Live In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.