Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Comedian Emmaohmagod And Wife Welcome Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Emmaohmagod And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (1276 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US / Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo / EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Emmaohmagod And Wife Welcome Baby Girl by lordkit2: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Yetunde revealed the news while wishing the new dad a happy father’s day.

Emma Oh My God and his wife, Yetunde Shode welcomed their baby girl, Feranmi two months (8weeks) ago.

Yetunde shared the happy news on social media in the form of a cute video of the comedian going crazy over his little girl.She captioned the video:“It’s only been 8 weeks and you’ve taken to it like a pro. I thank God for you as I couldn’t ask for a better father for my baby.“Sweet pea is incredibly blessed to have you, may the love you share continue to blossom in Jesus name. Happy Fathers Day @emmaohmagod.”Yetunde revealed the news while wishing the new dad a happy father’s day.The pair got hitched on November 19, 2016.Congrats to them.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/19/comedian-emmaohmagod-and-wife-welcome-baby-girl/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian Emmaohmagod And Wife Welcome Baby Girl by Drinokrane: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Source?
Re: Comedian Emmaohmagod And Wife Welcome Baby Girl by toxxnoni(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In mama peace voice
Chaii

We might be what you are looking for
Check signature down in green color

We are on promo too
Re: Comedian Emmaohmagod And Wife Welcome Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Congratulations to this funny guy

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Bank Accounts Using Mobile Phone Codes / Beautiful Photos Of Ibidun Ighodalo And Her Daughter, Keke / Bobrisky In America For Butt Surgery - Wanna Have A Big Sexy Bum Bum [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.