Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) (37841 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Yeyegist(f): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Popular Nigerian comedian and Youtube sensation, Emma Oh Ma God (Emmanuel Edunjobi) is getting married! Emmanuel is set to wed Yetunde in a few days. His bride, Yetunde shared their love story.

They got engaged earlier this year on the 2nd of May, 2016. Read their story and view their pre-wedding photos below:

I met Emma on an ordinary day at work, I went to see one of my friends in another office to sort out some things when he said my name. As I arrived, Emma was there; imagine his surprise when he heard my name "Yetunde" and he said " You are Yoruba". My friend then said " Yea she can speak it" he then said "speak it for me, let me hear". I responded 'I'm not a parrot!".Lol! I guess that was the beginning of our on and off relationship because his funny and playful nature gave the impression of a Naija "playboy", which people had warned me about when I decided to move back to Nigeria. One particular day, I was ill but had to still go to the office and he sent me a message asking how I was and I tol him I wasn't too well. He came in to my office with food and medicine and looked after me like I was his "sister". That was when I realized he wasn't all I thought he was. he rest they say is history yeah? We are here today becoming "TheOhemgees" in a few days and I couldn't be happier, God has blessed me with an amazing man in Emmanuel, who loves him and loves me and he is the only man I have been able to say would do anything FOR me and I would do likewise so i can truly say we are soulmates.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/nigerian-comedian-emma-oh-my-god-is-set.html

7 Likes

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by madridguy(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Noted.
Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Yeyegist(f): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by AGUBANZE(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Is this not a music video?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by dotmanxp(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Rihanna so fun won

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by chrislilfee(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Congrats grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Zaikon(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016
chai some guys are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by veekid(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016

na when guys begin use make up like women?

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Stanbeto: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Oh My God! I did'nt expered it

2 Likes

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by jeflexy(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Araoluwa005(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2016
this must be Emma new video

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by darltastic(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2016
ma guy Hml in advance

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
AGUBANZE:

Yeah.. It's Falz ft Simi...

Lmao..

41 Likes

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by TINALETC3(f): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by MackBrooklyn: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
[size=18pt]That Clown cheesy cheesy

Congrat, Man cool [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Nazacent: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
The most underrated comedian. Wish you both a bliss.

2 Likes

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2016
The gal below the guy below the guy below me should pls take out the trash.

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Zoehill(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2016
true love
Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by olaomoola1(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Am happy for u Emma congrat. Real talentented guy

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Lasskeey: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by TINALETC3(f): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Yea, wizkids featuring Yemi Alade
AGUBANZE:

4 Likes

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Tytylion(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Congratz
Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Diadala(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
Zaikon:
chai some guys are...
Talk am nah, make Buhari catch you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Tawis06(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
ehww
Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by nely(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
this guy no look serious as if him wan marry

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by fauzeezee: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
dat is cool wink

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by jidxin(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
happy 4 dem...beautiful lady...btw wats he staring at in the 12th pix

2 Likes

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by Pavore9: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2016
The guy is really talented! cheesy

1 Like

Re: EmmaOhMaGod Emmanuel Edunjobi To Wed Yetunde (pics) by slimfairboy(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
elpedro:

Lmao..
grin
elpedro:

Lmao..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.