Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,921 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

'My Girlfriend Left Me 11 Years Ago Cos I Had Nothing To Offer' - Jude Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'My Girlfriend Left Me 11 Years Ago Cos I Had Nothing To Offer' - Jude Ighalo (693 Views)

Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Girlfriend Left Me 11 Years Ago Cos I Had Nothing To Offer' - Jude Ighalo by Nnamddi(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2017
undecidedFormer Watford and Super Eagles striker, Ighalo Jude took to his Instagram page to narrate how his high school girlfriend left him 11 years ago because he had nothing to offer her.

He shared before (in Ajegunle, Lagos) and after (China) photos of himself and wrote;

From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape, plasta. I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her. But I had God and I had a dream. Never give up on your Dream,the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it's all done Amen#Mondaymotivation#

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/ighalo-jude-shares-before-and-after.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: 'My Girlfriend Left Me 11 Years Ago Cos I Had Nothing To Offer' - Jude Ighalo by bentlywills(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
No be today
Re: 'My Girlfriend Left Me 11 Years Ago Cos I Had Nothing To Offer' - Jude Ighalo by frenzydilz(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Na you sir. Your secondary school girlfriend left you because you had nothing to offer?
Re: 'My Girlfriend Left Me 11 Years Ago Cos I Had Nothing To Offer' - Jude Ighalo by Victornezzar: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Dose days guys dey use chewing gum sticker as earrings grin
Good old days

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Clears Ola Aina To Play For Super Eagles / Make Cool Money Using Alat App (wema Bank Mobile App) / I Was The One That Threw The Pizza At Sir Ferguson's Face - Fabregas Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.