Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Does DHL Operates This Way? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does DHL Operates This Way? (1198 Views)

Buying From Turkey? How Turkey Errand Boy Operates / Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) / The Nigerian Bank That Operates The Best Kiddies' Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does DHL Operates This Way? by XploraBen(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders.Don't know if this is the appropriate section for this.

A friend of mine in the US sent some stuffs to me here in Nigeria and it has arrived at the cargo wing of the airport (in DHL care)in Lagos several weeks back.She has given me the tracking code which I have entered on DHL website,but I only got an error message.She gave me the number of the referrer at DHL in Lagos and I called him.He now told me those goods are in demurrage,hence it can not be seen via their online tracking.
How true is this?

And again I was told by the DHL agent to make 50%
of the payment for the shipping today,and when they bring the stuffs down to my location,I pay up the remaining 50%.

For some of us here who knows how DHL operates,I need your input here.Thanks.

Cc dominique, puskin
Re: Does DHL Operates This Way? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2017
It's a scam......There is nothing like that....Be very careful,don't lose money in this hard times ooo

2 Likes

Re: Does DHL Operates This Way? by gidimasters(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
A friend? Are you very sure it's a friend you know or the friend you met online who claimed he is in USA?

Bro, be very careful ooo and don't make any payment... Just go to one of their office to confirm this

1 Like

Re: Does DHL Operates This Way? by bigpicture001: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
...the scammer is the lady in the US...sh is not real. Its a guy playing u...lol

I know that format

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Registering With CAC / Lagos And Abuja Airport Concession TVC Break Fast With Aviation Stakeholders / New Business For Sale, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.