Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) (2942 Views)

Avoid Using DHL For Your Own Sanity / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Can Somebody Explain This? If An Being Scam By DHL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2017
I ordered for an item in australia and this item is playing around in dhl tracking website. I called thier agent and thier responds was that the goods have not arrive nigeria yet. I am confused.

Re: Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) by gidimasters(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Item should be in Nigeria... Go to their nearest office
Re: Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) by donqx: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
you item has been held by custom in collaboration with dhl...you will be sent duty fee to pay before it can be released.that is the culture of dhl and some other express services among others.even if its small undutiable item, dhl will influence customs to hold it for duty to appraise the company .

I have stated this earlier on a thread .be smart with courier especially when its small items
Re: Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
donqx:
you item has been held by custom in collaboration with dhl...you will be sent duty fee to pay before it can be released.that is the culture of dhl and some other express services among others.even if its small undutiable item, dhl will influence customs to hold it for duty to appraise the company .

I have stated this earlier on a thread .be smart with courier especially when its small items

please how will dhl send the duty post to me because i called their customer care and they said they will send me the duty fee to pay. This is making 2 days now i have not seen any sign from dhl neither custom. help me
Re: Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) by skillzlujan(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
bro please how did you resolve this ?
Re: Please Who Can Explain This Dhl Tracking For Am Confused ( Pics) by turhibdwhale(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
skillzlujan:
bro please how did you resolve this ?
Please help,am also in the same situation,how did you resolve yours?

(1) (Reply)

.. / What Business Is Available For An Undergraduate In The Uk? / Watch Ads And Earn US Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.