Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo (880 Views)

This Is Why Footballer Ighalo Divorced His Wife / Footballer Ighalo Jude Shows Off His State-of-the-art Mansion (photos) / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by rapcy(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2017
The Nigerian footballer shared the post on his Instagram page. According to him, his high school girlfriend left him because he has nothing to offer her. Read his post below:

From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings, I could not even afford to buy earrings that is tape, plasta. I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding on to my God, my high school girlfriend left me then because I had nothing to offer her. But I had God and I had a dream. Never give up on your Dream,the same God that elevated me shall elevate you , hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it's all done Amen #Mondaymotivation

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by rapcy(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

You had nothing to offer Watford and that's why they kicked you away.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by kiddoiLL(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your gf saw your destiny...because you still have nothing to offer....not even to the National team.

And u have something to offer to the national team or watford ?

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by nehiz(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Woooosss !!! @NwaAmaikpe : You are ranting here and the young footballer is making millions on a weekly. You think you have offered something? Yes you did because you offered ""Nothing" grin grin cheesy.

I have offered you good morining and wisdom this day. Kindly accept my offerering. #Offerer
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by SaviTar(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe i have nothing to say to you.....your foolishness has rendered me speechless.Better be careful.

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Footballer, Ighalo by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
DAT Awaamaikpe nigga always leaves me in stitches.....with his stupidity!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adele Pays Brave Fire Fighters Surprise Visit With Breakfast / Must See: Kanye West Acting Like A Possessed Man On Ellen Show (video) / Rihanna Laughs At Being Called Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.