Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) (652 Views)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by onismate: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
2 days ago the photo of the wife and children of Caught kidnap king pin Evans surface online. The photo showed the wife and kids crying and pleading for Nigerians to forgive the husband and father, Evans.
Well, dear wife of Evans, Nigerians are good people, we can forgive so that God can forgive us. Infact some of us have had your cry, I have forgiven your husband but he can’t be freed. But your husband can only be free from the punishment and consequences of his sins if only he can fulfill this 4 conditions, and I feel he should be freed.
Evans should dance naked in 3 cities: Evans is from Nnewi, he should be made to dance naked in Nnewi first, then Lagos and sokoto. As he would be dancing naked in those cities, children will be clapping and following him, shouting “Evans Onyeoshi” (Evans thief). This will be done within 1 week.
All the properties he acquired should be taken from him: Evans has to forfeit all his properties including the cloths he’s wearing. His wife and children should relocate from that Ghana they are back to Nigeria, they have to start from square one. Lolz.
His wife and children should be made to cry for one (1) week publicly: We all saw the way the wife and the kids cried for public sympathy, let them come out cry like that publicly for one week.
They will wake up in the morning, go to Choba roundabout, Uniport in Port Harcourt and start crying, every day for one week from 7am to 4pm without food, just only water. As they are crying people will be snapping and recording them oo. No fake tears oo.
Evans wife and kids should be kidnapped for 6 months: I don’t know how they would do this one, if they would act this one out or. But it shouldn’t be acted out, it should be real. His wife and kids should be kidnapped and taken to an unknown destination. Everything evans did to people he kipnapped, let it also be done to his family and kids. If he had fed people he kidnapped once a day, let the same be done for his family. If he beat them, let his family be beaten too.
He should also be made to negotiate with the kidnappers of his family, let him go through that trauma. If he’s able to negotiate, find the way to make the kidnappers to free his family, that means him and his family are free. Once he can rescue his family, they are free to go from this last step. Nobody will harass them. He should just take his family and go.

Dear Evans wife, if you and your family can abide by these conditions till the fourth step, you are free to go. Go in peace.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1393-4-conditions-kidnap-king-pin-evans-must-fulfill-for-nigerians-to-forgive-free-him
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by sbm060(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
All those ones na stories for the gods
he shall pay for all is crimes
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Your opinion does not matter ...Nigerians have forgiven him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by squash47(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
what If he were your Father ?

1 Like

Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by mmafhew(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
squash47:
what If he were your Father ?

Gbam

1 Like

Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by thesicilian: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
onismate:
2 days ago the photo of the wife and children of Caught kidnap king pin Evans surface online. The photo showed the wife and kids crying and pleading for Nigerians to forgive the husband and father, Evans.
Well, dear wife of Evans, Nigerians are good people, we can forgive so that God can forgive us. Infact some of us have had your cry, I have forgiven your husband but he can’t be freed. But your husband can only be free from the punishment and consequences of his sins if only he can fulfill this 4 conditions, and I feel he should be freed.
Evans should dance naked in 3 cities: Evans is from Nnewi, he should be made to dance naked in Nnewi first, then Lagos and sokoto. As he would be dancing naked in those cities, children will be clapping and following him, shouting “Evans Onyeoshi” (Evans thief). This will be done within 1 week.
All the properties he acquired should be taken from him: Evans has to forfeit all his properties including the cloths he’s wearing. His wife and children should relocate from that Ghana they are back to Nigeria, they have to start from square one. Lolz.
His wife and children should be made to cry for one (1) week publicly: We all saw the way the wife and the kids cried for public sympathy, let them come out cry like that publicly for one week.
They will wake up in the morning, go to Choba roundabout, Uniport in Port Harcourt and start crying, every day for one week from 7am to 4pm without food, just only water. As they are crying people will be snapping and recording them oo. No fake tears oo.
Evans wife and kids should be kidnapped for 6 months: I don’t know how they would do this one, if they would act this one out or. But it shouldn’t be acted out, it should be real. His wife and kids should be kidnapped and taken to an unknown destination. Everything evans did to people he kipnapped, let it also be done to his family and kids. If he had fed people he kidnapped once a day, let the same be done for his family. If he beat them, let his family be beaten too.
He should also be made to negotiate with the kidnappers of his family, let him go through that trauma. If he’s able to negotiate, find the way to make the kidnappers to free his family, that means him and his family are free. Once he can rescue his family, they are free to go from this last step. Nobody will harass them. He should just take his family and go.

Dear Evans wife, if you and your family can abide by these conditions till the fourth step, you are free to go. Go in peace.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1393-4-conditions-kidnap-king-pin-evans-must-fulfill-for-nigerians-to-forgive-free-him
Childish.
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by pokipoki: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2017
onismate:

You must be kidding!!!. There must be justice. What happens to the families of the policemen who lost their lives battling Evans? What about the emotional truma suffered by the families of his victims? What of all the ransom money paid? In my opinion, the things that should happen are;
1. Evan's wife and kids must be stripped of all the funds supplied by Evans. (They need not to be deported).
2. Evans properties be confisticated by the government.
3. Evans should tried, convicted and hanged in public to deter other kidnappers and criminals who think crime pays.
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by Oladimejyy(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
He must die because he's an igbo man causing neusance in yoruba land
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by Derawiz(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
hell no

Evans must dance to the tune of the music the devil is playing for him right now.
He must be made to pay for his crimes and an example should be set so others would know what they entering into.
I suggest his wife who is also an accomplice to be arrested as well, she too must pay for her crimes as she ate the sweat of others knowingly.
His children should be brought back to Nigeria and they should never be granted a foreign passport on no account.
If we can achieve this with all this big thieves and politicians, this country would be better.
PS: this has got nothing to do with tribe as I am an Ibo but we must call a spade a spade, and a criminal a criminal.
He is a kingpin, let him man up stop shedding tears and face the punishment of a king pin.
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
speak for yourself. The victims have not forgiven him neither have I.
Re: 4 Conditions Evans Must Fulfill For Nigerians To Forgive & Free Him;(my Opinion) by Derawiz(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

The day you will have common sense, chickens would grow horns and lizards would have beaks.
Kai, I pity all the people that deceived themselves that they impacted knowledge into you.

(1) (Reply)

Asigidi Occultic Man Was Caught With Human Parts For Ritual In Lagos State / Banker Allegedly Murders Brother Over Argument On Football Match. / Photos Of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Sitting Calmly With His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.