Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video (15140 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
You know last time I posted a thread Buhari in a mortuary posted by The independent journal newspaper of IPOB.

After that IPOB have released a video with pictures compilation. With Buhari typed R.I.P

Photoshop pictures of Buhari in a hospital with life support. Of Buhari in a mortuary. Photoshop pictures of Buhari corpse carried for burial in London.
Photoshop pictures of Buhari with rotten skin and lots more.

Watch posted and edited by Radio Biafra London admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-88C-oktZc
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Igbos released a video celebrating the assumed death of Buhari.
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by chimerase2: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Nobody is clicking that shiiit...u go broke die

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Prouddevil(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Ipobexpose in the name of the seven gods I name you ipobslayer grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by wawappl: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2017
ok
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2017
See pictures of the Burial as shared by Radio Biafra London in the video

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
chimerase2:

People are now realising how fraudulent he is. Nobody clicks on it again. Have you realised that what he now does is always scooping for Biafran news around the net in order to peddle lies with? He will get pictures and photoshop them together, then come to nairaland to look for traffic!

19 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
See pics of Buhari in a hospital as shared by the Biafra video

1 Like

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
See photoshop pics of Buhari being cleaned in mortuary from the vidro

1 Like

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Prouddevil(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2017
The fear of ipobexpose the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2017
CHIGOZIE2019:
Are you tired of losing or tired of giving up, why other keep hitting it big, all our yesterday client have been celebrating giving us calls of victory, done be left out. View our today's won ticket for your delight.
look at your life.
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Fmartin(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
chimerase2:

4 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by amc: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
IpobExposed:
You know last time I posted a thread Buhari in a mortuary posted by The independent journal newspaper of IPOB.

After that IPOB have released a video with pictures compilation. With Buhari typed R.I.P

Photoshop pictures of Buhari in a hospital with life support. Of Buhari in a mortuary. Photoshop pictures of Buhari corpse carried for burial in London.
Photoshop pictures of Buhari with rotten skin and lots more.

Watch posted and edited by Radio Biafra London admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-88C-oktZc

IPOB and their evil agenda. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Destined2win: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Mynd44 come and close this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
amc:

IPOB and their evil agenda. God help us.

I just wish Buhari will come back to shame all this liepods

3 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
I strongly believe Buhari is not dead

2 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by laribari(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am no biafran supporter despite being delta ibo because I love the people called Nigerians but it's only our system that is bad.

However, I used to take this dude serious and watch his videos but obviously he is loosing his salt. From that picture (because I refused to click the video) what is secretive about that burial? Once buhari dies, it can never be hidden beyond a day.

That was how he said kanu has gone back to radio biafra. How? When? Kanu's travel documents are ceased and he is under the so he can't leave 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
The way Seun and Co allow hate speech on nairaland, when they draw the attention they are looking for, their disclaimer won't help. Neither would e-warriors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by mukhcech(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
chimerase2:

NO SURPRISES. MOST Igbos ARE IGNORANTLY FOOLISH. HOW DOES CLICKING AND NOT CLICKING AFFECTS IPOBEXPOSE. HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF SHOWING HOW FOOLISH BIAFRA AGITATORS ARE.

3 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:
I am no biafran supporter despite being delta ibo because I love the people called Nigerians but it's only our system that is bad.

However, I used to take this dude serious and watch his videos but obviously he is loosing his salt. From that picture (because I refused to click the video) what is secretive about that burial? Once buhari dies, it can never be hidden beyond a day.

That was how he said kanu has gone back to radio biafra. How? When? Kanu's travel documents are ceased and he is under the so he can't leave 9ja.

he called radio Biafra on phone to speak

1 Like

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by mukhcech(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:

So you are one those gullible people dat believe Buhari is dead and buried? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by laribari(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiddyok:
The way Seun and Co allow hate speech on nairaland, when they draw the attention they are looking for, their disclaimer won't help. Neither would e-warriors.

Don't mind the (faceless) fool called seun. If na to suspend person for useless tiny thing, he will be quick to do it. I don't blame them because they also need traffic, so they allow junks but if you talk, dem go block you or close the tread.

Una go block me tire, una just start.

2 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by laribari(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
mukhcech:

So you are one those gullible people dat believe Buhari is dead and buried? undecided undecided

You are a fool! Can you read? Go back, read and understand what I said before mentioning me. I never believed buhari died (not especially when it came from this OP) and If you accuse me of being here, then why are you also here is it justifies anything to you?

2 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ipobexposed ... the enemies masquerade amd Ipob slayer. Your go fine pass Bianca.. sophiticate pass mercy johnson

1 Like

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by jpphilips(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
The soundtrack is typical of spare parts dealers
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by mukhcech(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:

You are a fool! Can you read? Go back, read and understand what I said before mentioning me. I never believed buhari died (not especially when it came from this OP) and If you accuse me of being here, then why are you also here is it justifies anything to you?

You are a bigger fool. The OP only gave a report of what Igbos are saying. You grudge should be with the foolish Igbos who release a fake video bout buhari burial not IPOBEXPOSE

2 Likes

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Victornezzar: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
mukhcech:

NO SURPRISES. MOST Igbos ARE IGNORANTLY FOOLISH. HOW DOES CLICKING AND NOT CLICKING AFFECTS IPOBEXPOSE. HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF SHOWING HOW FOOLISH BIAFRA AGITATORS ARE.
so shame no catch u as u type dis trash

1 Like

Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by Victornezzar: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
mukhcech:

You are a bigger fool. The OP only gave a report of what Igbos are saying. You grudge should be with the foolish Igbos who release a fake video bout buhari burial not IPOBEXPOSE
come ow old are u
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by ZombieTAMER: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
mukhcech:

just like the op
Please go pass your jamb
Re: Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video by mukhcech(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
TheCabal:
Ipobexposed ... the enemies masquerade amd Ipob slayer. Your go fine pass Bianca.. sophiticate pass mercy johnson

That guy is on there case. He alone is enough for all Igbos on nairaland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects / 'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.