Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (38556 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Igboblog: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku Reacts Over 'Killing & Secret Burial of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the alleged killing and secret burial of 1000 Nigerian soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Atiku said he read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock.

Atiku further said that men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria.

The statement reads in full,

"On The Secret Burial of 1000 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram/ISWAP: Nigerians Are Entitled to Know The Truth."

"I read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock."

"Heartbreak for the families and friends of those soldiers who, if the report is true, have lost their loved ones, without being allowed to bury them or even to have any sense of closure as regards their fate."

"Shock, that such a thing could happen under a democracy, such as Nigeria is supposed to be. I shudder to think that the cover-up of such an event of epic proportions can be true."

"The men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria."

"I cannot fathom that in the space of a year, 1000 of these great patriots were killed and buried secretly without their families being told. I hesitate to believe that deceit on such a grand scale is even possible."

"To ensure that we get to the bottom of this matter, I urge that a Judicial Commission of Inquiry headed by a non-partisan and reputable jurist, be inaugurated to investigate the findings of the Wall Street Journal. While this is occurring, I also strongly urge that a panel of inquiry comprising distinguished former military officers be set up to investigate and report to Nigerians the true state of the war on terror and what must be done to ensure Nigeria brings a speedy end to the ongoing insurgency."

"Nigeria must ensure prudent use of finances, so we can redistribute national resources in such a way that ensures that our military and security forces are well armed and well remunerated."

"Even the death of one soldier affects me. But the alleged cover-up of the deaths of one thousand soldiers is a national emergency that should shock all statesmen and leaders of thoughts into action to save Nigeria."

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/864971/atiku-reacts-over-killing-secret-burial-of-1000-nigerian-soldiers/

30 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by blujoi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
One Garbage Shehu will call for his arrest, just watch

112 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by adekolaelect(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aaaaatiiiiiikkkuuuuu face your scam server 's Tribunal case .

37 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Lovelive: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atiku ! ! ! I disagree with you on behalf of Garba S. Lol

ZONE.Bs over to you; and please keep your comments simple/short and clear. Long one will not protect you from this daylight killings and cover up o.

32 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Military24: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigeria is not worth dying for ! They're playing politics with the life of thier soldiers... embarassed embarassed Dying without honor!
This is the Kind of country that worth dying for !!!!!!!!!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by madmohamed(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igboblog:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the alleged killing and secret burial of 1000 Nigerian soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV reports. Oya buhari go and arrest Atiku,he don talk again

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Atiku said he read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock.

Atiku further said that men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria.

"On The Secret Burial of 1000 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram/ISWAP: Nigerians Are Entitled to Know The Truth."

"I read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock."

"Heartbreak for the families and friends of those soldiers who, if the report is true, have lost their loved ones, without being allowed to bury them or even to have any sense of closure as regards their fate."

"Shock, that such a thing could happen under a democracy, such as Nigeria is supposed to be. I shudder to think that the cover-up of such an event of epic proportions can be true."

"The men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria."

"I cannot fathom that in the space of a year, 1000 of these great patriots were killed and buried secretly without their families being told. I hesitate to believe that deceit on such a grand scale is even possible."

"To ensure that we get to the bottom of this matter, I urge that a Judicial Commission of Inquiry headed by a non-partisan and reputable jurist, be inaugurated to investigate the findings of the Wall Street Journal. While this is occurring, I also strongly urge that a panel of inquiry comprising distinguished former military officers be set up to investigate and report to Nigerians the true state of the war on terror and what must be done to ensure Nigeria brings a speedy end to the ongoing insurgency."

"Nigeria must ensure prudent use of finances, so we can redistribute national resources in such a way that ensures that our military and security forces are well armed and well remunerated."

"Even the death of one soldier affects me. But the alleged cover-up of the deaths of one thousand soldiers is a national emergency that should shock all statesmen and leaders of thoughts into action to save Nigeria."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/864971/atiku-reacts-over-killing-secret-burial-of-1000-nigerian-soldiers/

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by madmohamed(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igboblog:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the alleged killing and secret burial of 1000 Nigerian soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV reports.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 TV.

oya buhari go and arrest Atiku.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Lovelive: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
adekolaelect:

A̶a̶a̶a̶a̶t̶i̶i̶i̶i̶i̶i̶k̶k̶k̶u̶u̶u̶u̶u̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶m̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶'̶s̶ ̶T̶r̶i̶b̶u̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶.̶

24 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by sapele914(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
madmohamed:
oya buhari go and arrest Atiku.
Let him come back to Yola,anyone can go and sit down in Dubai and wear white jalabiya from morning to night and chat trash,Useless Man.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Yakade(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
sapele914:
Let him come back to Yola,anyone can go and sit down in Dubai and wear white jalabiya from morning to night and chat trash,Useless Man.
you no dey shame?

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Relaxedwell: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
tongue
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Mopolchi: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Incoming President, na so we see Naija now. Evri evri don dabaru. angry

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Damn 1000 solidiers is a lot mehn..

I hope this ain't disinformation??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by olaolulazio(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
The cumming man.

The man can react for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by LANDLORD72: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
The greatest obstacles to the liberation of the south from northern hegemony and bondage are:

1) The Yoruba that hates Igbos.

2) The Igbo that hates Yorubas.

3) The southern minorities that hate Igbos and Yorubas.

4) The Igbos and Yorubas that hate southern minorities.

Southern UNITY is a fundamental pre-requisite to southern EMANCIPATION. Without the former, you cannot achieve the latter.

Our greatest enemies are not the northerners or their Fulani masters but the southern fool that is filled with hate and malice for his fellow southerner.

Rip to the dead solders

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by nephemmy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
oga bubu is a fuçking assholè...if u agree with me like or share...naija soldiers just dey die on a low key..lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by MobilityExpress: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Honestly, if true, which most likely is the case, then the military service chiefs should face court martial and be jailed, and the President Buhari should be impeached. Very terrible something cry

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Everyone who voted the current government(Buhari)will never end well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by positivelord: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
good advice...but trust Buhari and his evil crew to issue statement not to address the issue but to warn Atiku in a ,strongest term,not to speak like a President again ....lobatan

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by OfficialAPCNig: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
adekolaelect:
This wan is a tijaniyya yoruba moslem, please ignore.

Tankio

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by lilfreezy: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Operation Wipeout Christian and Southern Military officers.

If you know, you know.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by osuofia2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Atimes i begin to wonder if buhari is human at all, because i dont why he left Service retired service chief when we all know they are not performing. God go save us for here

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Total accumulation or at an instant ..it's not possible for Nigerian army to bury 1000 at an instant I also don't believe can be dumb enough to buy such farce just because a foreign journal wrote such

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Muhylonaire(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
The truth is not far fetched... The total number of Soldiers in Ekehuan barracks, Edo state has reduced drastically...
Na only soldier wife dey

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by OfficialAPCNig: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
sapele914:
This wan is another yoruba tijaniyya moslem, kindly ignore the thing.

Tankio

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by lekzzyteebee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
He just said the fact and nothing else

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by mccoy47(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
A soldier friend recently told me that majority of the women in bori camp are widows but they don't know it yet!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Dpharisee: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Our Yoloba Musulum Brothers will claim that this story of our soldiers dying needlessly is meant to spite and fake news. In their minds the soldiers are deployed for UN operations in Washington were they are paid in Dollars

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Nemesis909: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
After contesting an election in which you failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.