Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) (27675 Views)

''Free Naira Marley'' - Davido And Yung6ix Tell EFCC / Donjazzy Throw Shades At Tiwa Savage For Trying To Leave Marvins Record. Video / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Tholley(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
cruzydal:

I swear ice prince can't go one minute freestyle without hanging. With his wack flows.. I'm the milk in the game no tea homie ( and this is a written rap) .. wtf I hate Iceprince .there are also some good rappers tho. Jesse jags too is dope.. I just feel dier rap will be basically stories
stopped being a fan of iceprince after watching his performance @ tim westwood tv, that guy no fit rap,na scripture he dey always read from paper
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by donralph2000(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bros........like for real Rapping trash I can't speak for Yung6 buh Vector?? Rapping trash? Well, you are entitled to your opinion.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Anyone can do it... It's no BIG deal...

I would have respected it if it were someone as good as MI.

Not this unsuccessful rappers renowned for rapping trash.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Slimydude49(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
If their verses are EU.. I guess I'm going all brexit

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by mikkypel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
mickeyrova:
I'm sure you have been seeing others write Btw and thought it means "between"...
However, that's an acronym for "By The Way "

Sincerely, i thought it was between b4 till i googled it

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
They are better of breaking records in terms of album sales instead of this one.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by blazepascal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
We can do this niggas
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by martinz1: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eriga should be involved
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Horbah1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyyLtdEgME

RAMADAN SAGA!!! Hot! Hot!! Hot!!! Dedicated to all Muslim faithfuls A special Ramadan comedy from the stable of MANLIPZ Ent... Worldwide Watch, like, download and subscribe for more...
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by vickydevoka(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
They two talented artists I love most are tekno & YOUNG SIX
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by thesicilian: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
freshboy88:

quiet of late?? no way. his lafiaji album is so recent. or haven't u heard it
IBreakRules:

quiet?? are you aware of his latest album.. lafiaji?
Send me download links
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by truGambit(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Much respect to Vector n yung6

They should also feature
Modenine
Terry da rapman
Jesse jagz
MI
Plus one or two underground cats

These r the only mainstream rappers with the ability to kill d mic with their punchlines.
Imagine illbliss on a cypher......."illy b illy,illy make a Milly,ogaboss don't b silly,capital b like willy willy".....

Let's c migos,youngthug,future,desiigner,lil vzi vert,Kodak black or these new age rappers try such a feat.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by fwangzyno(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
I believe in Vector.... he can do it...

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
I trust VEC.

He remains the best freestyler in Nigeria.

He once "defeated" M.I in a 2 hour 30 mins rap battle.

I won't be surprised if dude sustains a 24 hour rap battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/2548566/m.is-comment-vectors-2hours-30minutes/3

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by xclassic: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Anyone can do it... It's no BIG deal...
I would have respected it if it were someone as good as MI.

Not this unsuccessful rappers renowned for rapping trash.

Bro vector aint trash men

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by adelaw01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

i would have totally agreed with you, if you removed erigga's name from that list, he's very dope too

Erigga is very good but he doesn't rap in English. He's very good in pidgin

2 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by jaysG(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
Haha who are these jobless people? Even if you rap 24 hours, your time is over..... una no go still blow.
dats bad of you
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by chukslawrence(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
mickeyrova:
I'm sure you have been seeing others write Btw and thought it means "between"...
However, that's an acronym for "By The Way "
Typo error, thanks.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by jojothegreat(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
kolnel:
Can they rap?
Rap and rhyme ?
I doubt it
Even if Eminem writes the lyrics
They still won't be rap it up

Bros Listen to vector new album Lafiaji
U might change your mind.

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by oshe11: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
loomy:

I don't get it o, wetin blow mean self?
He didnt make it in d industry like Olamide, Davido,etc
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by tushinebaba: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
YungSix is better than Wizkid and Davido put together.

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by tushinebaba: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
Haha who are these jobless people? Even if you rap 24 hours, your time is over..... una no go still blow.
too much of if and fall and daddy yo has made you not to see good music.

sorry

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by tushinebaba: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dekatron:
I believe they can pull it off.. . . With 60% good lines. . .

99 saw the crisis no midlife, 22 seen more pussies than a mid-wife . . . Lol .. 6ix!!
Six is dope
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by tushinebaba: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelaw01:
I can see a lot of those whose comment are above me don't know jack about rap. And they don't even know what vector can do.

Dude rapped for 2 straight hours on live radio 2years ago. so what's 13hours ? and he won't be alone in the boot o . abegi he can do and he'll do it.

And I'm very sure he picked yung6ix because that's the only rapper in Nigeria that can stand him.
please don't mention olamide, reminisce, erigga, ice prince or even mi biko

ve
your head is very very correct. You get kidney

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by tushinebaba: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

i would have totally agreed with you, if you removed erigga's name from that list, he's very dope too
Erigga na bros

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by EzeeYFB(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian rappers, Vector, Yung6ix have taken to social media to announce that they will be putting Nigeria on the map with their 13 hours rap music.

According to the rappers, they’ve been practicing, as they also disclosed that 8 Nigerian hip-hop artiste will be joining them for the world record fiesta.

Here’s the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/vector-yung6ix-set-make-world-record-13-hours-rap.html

Lalasticlala
these guys can do it, thumbs up
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by donblade85555(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
adelaw01:
I can see a lot of those whose comment are above me don't know jack about rap. And they don't even know what vector can do.

Dude rapped for 2 straight hours on live radio 2years ago. so what's 13hours ? and he won't be alone in the boot o . abegi he can do and he'll do it.

And I'm very sure he picked yung6ix because that's the only rapper in Nigeria that can stand him.
please don't mention olamide, reminisce, erigga, ice prince or even mi biko

ve
the funy thing is that the people you mentioned are bigger, popular, richer, more recognized and have larger fan base than vector

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
donblade85555:
the funy thing is that the people you mentioned are bigger, popular, richer, more recognized and have larger fan base than vector
we're talking about real rap here
The fact that drake sells better than Kendrick Lamar doesn't make drake a better rapper, drake is more like a pop artist now

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by NicoBaba(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
o shamo! Vector d Kendrick Lamar of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by miniziter(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
cruzydal:
If dem like make dem jam Jesse jags,mi ,vector, Yung6ix etc to rap 13 hours .. an average B list artist in yankee can do better.. I believe hopsin . Not to talk of j Cole or Kendrick lamar

Let them come and rap on "bata" beat.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Ryocaj(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:
I believe them....they can do it....STILL DONT KNOW WHY AND HOW THIS VECTOR GUY DIDNT BLOW
I don't understand u.. wat do u mean by d guy no blow.. wat makes a succesful musician, Talk abt A-list artistes.. VEC dey there.. u cant talk abt rap without mentioning him n d records he broke.. He has a record label (GRAP) n artistes signed under him.. Some ppl just prefer living normally without making noise.. i guess u are a fan of artistes like "30 billion for d account".. Those who flaunt wat dey av n dont av.. VEC is a successful nigerian myician.. u dont av 2 let us know ur account status or live on twitter n instagram.. for us 2 know u are successful.

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by cruzydal(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
miniziter:

Let them come and rap on "bata" beat.
Bro they can rap to anytin .even to bird sounds
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vector can do it, young six is good. They should bring Modenine on board.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest / Kate Henshaw Dancing At Tchidi Chikere & Nuella Njubigbo’s White Wedding / Onyeka Eze, Tonto Dikeh, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Bag CEO'S Merit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.