Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) (27659 Views)

''Free Naira Marley'' - Davido And Yung6ix Tell EFCC / Donjazzy Throw Shades At Tiwa Savage For Trying To Leave Marvins Record. Video / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by zealblinks(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
2dice01:
why you wey blow pass isis still dey task your p-man for 3square meal cheesy grin
finish the idiot
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Tunjido: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The guy on the far right of the picture tho!
oju ti lerri
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Tunjido: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fresca:
Haha who are these jobless people? Even if you rap 24 hours, your time is over..... una no go still blow.
who tell you dey neva blow. Who don't no VEC and young6 for industry... guy you are a novist.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Tunjido: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Anyone can do it... It's no BIG deal...

I would have respected it if it were someone as good as MI.

Not this unsuccessful rappers renowned for rapping trash.
VEC is unseccessful? Do you know about Rap music in this industry atall?

1 Like

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by donblade85555(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

we're talking about real rap here
The fact that drake sells better than Kendrick Lamar doesn't make drake a better rapper, drake is more like a pop artist now
yet drake always wins best rap act in all awards.
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by oshe11: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ryocaj:

I don't understand u.. wat do u mean by d guy no blow.. wat makes a succesful musician, Talk abt A-list artistes.. VEC dey there.. u cant talk abt rap without mentioning him n d records he broke.. He has a record label (GRAP) n artistes signed under him.. Some ppl just prefer living normally without making noise.. i guess u are a fan of artistes like "30 billion for d account".. Those who flaunt wat dey av n dont av.. VEC is a successful nigerian myician.. u dont av 2 let us know ur account status or live on twitter n instagram.. for us 2 know u are successful.

I love Vector more than U n I bliv U knw wat I mean wen I sed he didnt blow, even vector himsef knws dat.....

How many pipo knows Vector compared to others like Olamide, Wizzy, Davido n even Lil kesh
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by wizsolzy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
My chairman

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by funnynation(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
2dice01:
why you wey blow pass isis still dey task your p-man for 3square meal cheesy grin
Infact this your comment deserve standing ovation
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Acidosis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:

I love Vector more than U n I bliv U knw wat I mean wen I sed he didnt blow, even vector himsef knws dat.....

How many pipo knows Vector compared to others like Olamide, Wizzy, Davido n even Lil kesh

Nigerians do not recognize/appreciate rappers. They're mostly interested in repetitive danceable Ghana beats from Mr Eazi, Tecno, Sarkodie, Runtown and other "bend down select" artistes.

Vector already gave some lines for thoughts like yours in one of his old songs - Kilode;

you aint got a problem with pype and sean paul - nah!
M.I. kanye and weezy not at all - nah!
you aint got a problem with d'banj and durella
but when it comes to vector tha viper and roca fella?
you fellas go crazy on me (crazy)
but it's okay when terry g gives you the same beat
it's okay when timaya gives the same sh. it
it's okay when p. square makes a hit from a pre-made hit

am i wrong doing me?
record labels telling me to do the regular
so how am I supposed to be spectacular?/ vanacular?

but every body's doing that
it's like a prostitute "every body's doing that" (lol)
oluwa oh you are - the reason i am me -
see we (ci wi)- dummies - they don't understand

This song for me is one of the most brilliant, inspiring, and thought provoking songs from a Nigerian artist

Sure, we all love to dance, but puleassseee, sometimes we get really tired of same 30 billion for akannt sh!t and other fuc..kery from the likes of small doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by oshe11: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Acidosis:

Nigerians do not recognize/appreciate rappers. They're mostly interested in repetitive danceable Ghana beats from Mr Eazi, Tecno, Sarkodie, Runtown and other "bend down select" artistes.

Vector already gave our a line for thoughts like yours in one of his old songs - Kilode;

am i wrong doing me?
so how am I supposed to be spectacular? vanacular?

This song for me is one of the most brilliant, inspiring, and thought provoking songs from a Nigerian artist

Sure, we all love to dance, but puleassseee, sometimes we get really tired of same 30 billion for akannt sh!t and other fuc..kery from the likes of small doctor.

Yeah!!!

We r on same page...

The guy is dope as F#ck...

U nid to listen to Rap Attack ft Sakordie...

Dats y it pains me dat he isnt recognised as he was supose to.....

I'v bn a fan of his sinx I cnt remember, even wit my eyes closed wen Vector raps I alwa knw dat Shiiit cn cn onli come frm Vector
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Jace234(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Anyone can do it... It's no BIG deal...

I would have respected it if it were someone as good as MI.

Not this unsuccessful rappers renowned for rapping trash.
unsuccessful rappers? Mehn, the hate is unhealthy
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Makenno(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Acidosis:

Vector already gave some lines for thoughts like yours in one of his old songs - Kilode;

am i wrong doing me?

True,
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Acidosis(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:

Yeah!!!

We r on same page...

The guy is dope as F#ck...

U nid to listen to Rap Attack ft Sakordie...

Dats y it pains me dat he isnt recognised as he was supose to.....

I'v bn a fan of his sinx I cnt remember, even wit my eyes closed wen Vector raps I alwa knw dat Shiiit cn cn onli come frm Vector

That song is ever blazing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Acidosis(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Makenno:

True, but vector's some of songs are thuggish and too local
most of his audience don't have cash to buy his songs
He should go for catchy inspirational songs, then rap what ever he wants. e.g Not Afraid
trust me most Nigerian don't listen to what they say in their raps and that's the only hope for vector

thuggish and local??
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by SantiRAMBO: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Saying Vector is the best is like saying Jesus is Lord... If you want him to rap about corruption,you've to tell him what is the core option.... lol
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by mohciz69(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
loomy:

Shey the guy sabi wetin him dey talk sha?
Vec to m.i, shey Jude nbe ni?

MI is very good, fine
But when last have you heard anything from him I mean
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:38am On Jun 20, 2017
donblade85555:
yet drake always wins best rap act in all awards.
abeg eee, which rap, Kendrick has more grammy awards than drake, get your facts right, 2016, Kendrick won best rap album
2017 chance tha rapper won best rap album, so where is drake inside now? with the big success of views
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by jubsonstone(m): 1:37am On Jun 20, 2017
2dice01:
Guy, ur name must be WICKEDNESS.....chaii!!!
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Ryocaj(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
I love Vector more than U n I bliv U knw wat I mean wen I sed he didnt blow, even vector himsef knws dat...How many pipo knows Vector compared to others like Olamide, Wizzy, Davido n even Lil kesh
Den doz ppl dont know Rap.. u can't b a fan of Rap music n speak dat thrash.. coz he doesnt flaunt doesnt mean he no blow.. do u knowwat it takes 2 own a record label n av Artistes signed under u.. He was amongst d firat Nigerian artistes 2 go international when he featured Mavado in 2011.. .. Rap is not abt hits, d delivery is wat counts.. If u dont knw Vector den u dont lisren 2 Nigerian music, coz doz u mentioned av at one point or d oda had a collabo wit him..
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Ryocaj(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
I love Vector more than U n I bliv U knw wat I mean wen I sed he didnt blow, even vector himsef knws dat...How many pipo knows Vector compared to others like Olamide, Wizzy, Davido n even Lil kesh
Den doz ppl dont know Rap.. u can't b a fan of Rap music n speak dat thrash.. coz he doesnt flaunt doesnt mean he no blow.. do u knowwat it takes 2 own a record label n av Artistes signed under u.. He was amongst d first Nigerian artistes 2 go international when he featured Mavado in 2011.. .. Rap is not abt hits, d delivery is wat counts.. If u dont knw Vector den u dont lisren 2 Nigerian music, coz doz u mentioned av at one point or d oda had a collabo wit him..
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Acidosis:

am i wrong doing me?

Oh No! From the same Acidosis? cheesy
Re: Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) by Acidosis(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2017
cedaraustine:

Oh No! From the same Acidosis? cheesy
grin grin
What sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards / "You Do Abortions": Sophie Momodu To Ladies Bashing Her Over Being A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.