Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Music Ambition Is Failing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Music Ambition Is Failing (412 Views)

Download Born To My Music By R Kelly / I Need A Sponsor For My Music Career / Mi Abaga Wants To Listen To My Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Music Ambition Is Failing by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Hello... Guys,

My name is Adebayo, and my stage name KINZY, I love to sing even though my voice is not that unique, but I still feel that I am an item in the music industry, I have been singing since I was 12, when I was at my JSS level I love to sing with my friend especially on our way back home from school.

I didn't really have the dream to be a music star from my childhood, my dream was to be a pilot, until when the lil prince (WIZKID) rise to shine in the industry.

I love his music and started to feel for MUSIC, gradually I am trying to follow his steps in singing, but no matter how hard I tried, I ended up coming up with my own tune and style.

Also tried to imitate him in dressing, but I don't even look nothing like him, you know, he's got that small physique and I am huge and taller grin.

As time goes on, I later realised we are different, but there is a lot of respect I gat for him.

I composed a lot of tracks, still have some halved composed songs, very good in chorus, but It's quite unfortunate that I have not even been to studio before, but once done a stage performance.

Now here I am, 22, And still haven't been living up to my dream.

I lack courage,
I lack magnetism,
I lack motivation,
and I lack a music companion.
I lack sponsor.

I Need your Advice and help please.

Any positive comment will be appreciated,

Thanks.
Re: My Music Ambition Is Failing by seoxpert(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
You don't need any of these;

I lack magnetism,
I lack motivation,
I lack sponsor.

BUT I'll agree that you need courage to step out. Hit the studios and get your content out before concluding............
Re: My Music Ambition Is Failing by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
seoxpert:
You don't need any of these;

I lack magnetism,
I lack motivation,
I lack sponsor.

BUT I'll agree that you need courage to step out. Hit the studios and get your content out before concluding............

Okay, Thanks Bro.
Re: My Music Ambition Is Failing by 3plecz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
bliv me making music can be boring @tyms especially when u don't have d financial backings but just keep trying all you need is one dope song don't juz sing try to make a hit song that can blow you push anyhow you can till u get there if you are dope enough one day sum1 will notice you

(1) (Reply)

Sauce Kid Pleads Guilty To Fraud, Sentenced To 2 Years In U.S Prison / Etnik Features OJB Jezreel: Is This The Best Collabo By The Late Producer? / MP3: Kezyklef – Intoto Ft. Illbliss, Quincy & Waga G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.