Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Business Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed (415 Views)

Business Partner Needed: Second Hand Novels, Books / A Female Business Partner Needed / Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed by youngklem: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Greetings House,
As you know the world is changing and ways to making money too is changing.
Am Clem by name and just want to share this little investment story with you and let open the opportunity to anybody interested.
Well, am a developer just finished a product that will address low sales and patronage issue for businesses. So, I requested 1.5m, 500,000k each from three persons as investors. few days after my presentation one called me that I should forget the rest people him alone will fund the project but will take 60% ownership. since I had already proposed 20% each for the three.
I decline him because that will be like working my entire life for him. Now the issue is I have decided rather than enrich just one or three persons I want to as many that want to be rich to benefit.
So , you are out there working to earn salary at month end and pension on retirement. Remember this will take about 30days minimum and 30years minimum too respectively. But the Partnership offer I have for you let's you work only for 60days and retire with 100,000 or more monthly till infinity. if you want to know more contact me on klem1414@gmail.com or whatsapp me : 07032338544

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Directors Resigns En Masse / Buy/sell Your Perfect Money/bitcoin/neteller..www.coinanytime.com / Capital Oil Exposes Nnpc's Lapses During House Investigative Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.