Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta (1175 Views)

Business Partner Needed: Second Hand Novels, Books / Business Partner Needed For An Outdoor Bar And Relaxation Center In Benin-city / A Female Business Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta by labeerson: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, I need somebody with legitimate and profitable business idea that wants to go into partnership due to lack of enough capital. My contribution for the business is 200k and his will also be at the range of 150-200k. We will run the business together and have equal share and dividend.
Contact me if you are interested.
Note: Strictly for those that reside in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta by Methodman123: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2017
what is the nature of the business.
Re: Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta by labeerson: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Methodman123:
what is the nature of the business.
Pls, read through again!
Re: Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta by roscoman: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
I am interested in taking a loan of #150k just for 30days or a month. I will paid back after a month with interest as may be proposed by you. I leave in Sango Otta.

Pls contact me on WhatsApp: 08182707225.

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Mercury For Sale / See Reasons Why You Don’t Have Money / Easiest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.