Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. (1504 Views)

Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here / Thread For Those Who Registered For N-Power Health / N POWER AGRO 2017 Applicants..let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by kabanayol9(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi, for those of us that applied for N Health in the 2017 ongoing Npower volunteer recruitment.... Let's talk, educate ourselves, share opinions, discipline and state of residence.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Oyo state.
Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by anthney87: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oya na....
Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
cool
Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by Rogersmith(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2017
kabanayol9:
Hi, for those of us that applied for N Health in the 2017 ongoing Npower volunteer recruitment.... Let's talk, educate ourselves, share opinions, discipline and state of residence.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Oyo state.

You studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering you applied for N health? Did you read the instructions before applying?Courses that will be given priority were listed at heading of the page. This year npower will experience massive cut off of candidates due the number of applicants that applied.

1 Like

Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by Benjom(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by kabanayol9(m): 3:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Rogersmith:

You studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering you applied for N health? Did you read the instructions before applying?Courses that will be given priority were listed at heading of the page. This year npower will experience massive cut off of candidates due the number of applicants that applied.
Bros same thing happened last year, medical student applied for N Agro, and even this year I know of people applying for programs not their field, even if I apply for N Tech if they won't select me, they will still not, so stop sounding as if I have stolen public funds.

2 Likes

Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by Papacypaul(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2017
kabanayol9:

Bros same thing happened last year, medical student applied for N Agro, and even this year I know of people applying for programs not their field, even if I apply for N Tech if they won't select me, they will still not, so stop sounding as if I have stolen public funds.

dnt mind him jawe,i studied civil engineering and apply for N Agro

1 Like

Re: N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. by shadyemmanuel(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Papacypaul:
dnt mind him jawe,i studied civil engineering and apply for N Agro
I thought u made it to afsb bro, I also applied for N health . goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graduates Awaiting NYSC / United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Latest Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions) / Dragnet, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, Workforce, FIRS & more test materials for 1000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.