Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (10228 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2020
This thread is for those of us that applied for EKSAT.. let us share our ideas, information and any news concerning the screening and the exams and get to know one another..
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by sanyahkod(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Have you done the test?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2020
Yes ohhhh
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by EZEEMMY(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Please how many questions where ask and what was the duration of the test?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by GraceSmile1(f): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Danjuma827:
Yes ohhhh

Which post did u apply for?
Secondly, after the first e-mail (acknowdging that your cV was received and will be reviewed by the Recruiting company). How many days after did you mail for CBT?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yes.
sanyahkod:
Have you done the test?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
50 question 40minutes. You get immediate test score
EZEEMMY:
Please how many questions where ask and what was the duration of the test?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
I hope you enjoyed your test o?
Danjuma827:
Yes ohhhh
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Which post did u apply for?
Secondly, after the first e-mail (acknowdging that your cV was received and will be reviewed by the Recruiting company). How many days after did you mail for CBT?
Thanks
it was two days after I think
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
DorcasShalom:
I hope you enjoyed your test o?
I thank God ohh
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by EZEEMMY(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
DorcasShalom:
50 question 40minutes. You get immediate test score
Wow!
Ok.
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yeah. But some 30 minutes.

Has any one done his or her own here?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Delightful8(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
I only got the first email on Friday. No other email yet

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
DorcasShalom:

Yes.....
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Delightful8:
they might likely send you the CBT link very soon
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by GraceSmile1(f): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Danjuma827:
it was two days after I think
Thanks
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Yeah. Did mine yesterday smiley
DorcasShalom:

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by darmostic(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Same here too... Expecting the CBT test soon
Delightful8:
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by darmostic(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
What about the questions?
DrTims:
Yeah. Did mine yesterday smiley
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
50 questions and the time they gave me was 30 minutes smiley
darmostic:
What about the questions?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by darmostic(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
All the best....
DrTims:
50 questions and the time they gave me was 30 minutes smiley
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by PROFTOSIN68: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
I only received the first message yesterday
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Keep checking your mail for CBT test invite.
What did you apply for?
PROFTOSIN68:
I only received the first message yesterday
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DrTims(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks bro and you too smiley
darmostic:
All the best....
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by kenny9ce(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Danjuma827:
This thread is for those of us that applied for EKSAT.. let us share our ideas, information and any news concerning the screening and the exams and get to know one another..

Do you get invited ma for the screening, I heard some applicants got mail. How true is it?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by DorcasShalom: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2020
You mean after the test?
kenny9ce:

Do you get invited ma for the screening, I heard some applicants got mail. How true is it?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by IfedayoBosede: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
Please has anyone who applied for general studies done CBT?
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by IfedayoBosede: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2020
I applied for general studies, I only got the first mail and am yet to receive the CBT link
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2020
IfedayoBosede:
I applied for general studies, I only got the first mail and am yet to receive the CBT link
it depends... If they have screened hour credentials and you are okay they will send you another link for the CBT

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by geomajeed: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
I got the cbt invite before the mail from eskat
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by geomajeed: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please did anyone hear register successfully before writing the test, I mean with the supposed O.T.P
Re: Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here by Danjuma827(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
geomajeed:
Please did anyone hear register successfully before writing the test, I mean with the supposed O.T.P
before you write the test you must register and then during registration you will be given your OTP. You can only register if you have been sent the test link to your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forms For Entrance Examination Into Delta State Civil Service Now On Sale / Unemployment Rate In Nigeria Hits 23.9% - NBS / Akwa Ibom Poly 2017 Job Vacancies- Internal & External- Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.