Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders (1902 Views)

Tears like river as ipob elders cry and blesses Biafra - Biafra news today / Biafra: Blame Fulanis For Whatever Happens To Igbos – IPOB Elders / Biafra: Blame Fulanis For Whatever Happens To Igbos – IPOB Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2017

The Council of Elders of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has said that the Fulani should be held responsible for whatever happens to the people of the South-South and South-East regions as a consequence of the eviction notice issued by a Coalition of Arewa youths.

Coalition of Arewa Youths, backed by the Northern Elders’ Forum, had on June 6, issued an ultimatum for all Igbo citizens resident in North to quit the region on or before October 1, 2017.

Describing the ultimatum as bizarre, the Council said the idea originated from the Fulani in the North and dissociated the people of the Middle Belt and Borno State from the quit notice.

“The Council of Elders of IPOB holds the Fulani responsible for the threat, as Hausa are under dogs in the so-called Hausa-Fulani society. We hold the Fulani accountable for whatever happens to the peoples of the South-East and South-South of Nigeria as a consequence of that threat.

“Like in 1966 they will have no way of distinguishing others from Igbo, which is why all were subjected to the pogrom then. In 1966, it was marauding Hausa-Fulani, mostly, that organized the killing of easterners in Maiduguri and the Middle Belt,” a communiqué issued at the end of the council’s meeting read.

Although, the meeting was held at Owerri in Imo State under the chairmanship of Col. Joe Achuzia, a civil war veteran, the communiqué he co-signed with the secretary, Professor Chidi Osuagwu was made available to Daily Sun yesterday in Asaba.

The communiqué stated that the with experience of 1966, the eviction threat should be taken seriously as anything can happen in a state of confusion, adding: “it takes only a determined mob to create mayhem. Moreover people with feudalist mind-set are by nature self-obsessed; narcissistic, at the expense of others.”

While welcoming the condemnation of the ultimatum by the Northern Governors’ Forum and Arewa Consultative Forum among others, the IPOB elders noted with dismay that such action did not constrain the youths from repeating their threat two days later.

“The use of Arewa House as the venue for issuing the threat carries added significance as ordinary rabble-rousing youths; who are not scions of the Fulani oligarchy, cannot have easy access to such a historically important venue for such nefarious activity over the time frame involved..

“Distabilisation of the Acting Presidency of Yemi Osinbajo seems the immediate objective of the outrage at Arewa House. Anyone familiar with the influence of Al Maghili’s The Obligations of the Prince (same as Machiavelli’s) on caliphate politics will recognize that bringing the Igbo into the equation is, more likely, a smokescreen, which nevertheless is very serious indeed.

“The long term aim of the people behind this is to, through divide-and-rule tactics, isolate Igbo and project Ndigbo as the ‘Problem of Nigeria’. A national scapegoat, who should either succumb to intimidation, blackmail, internal colonialism or be mobbed like in 1966 – 1970. Yet Igbo are no problem to Nigerian neigbhours as Fulani, with their weaponised cows, are to neigbhours across West Africa,” the communiqué read.

It added that what the Igbos want self determination, adding that historically, the Igbos have been associated with the very creation and propagation of the doctrine of pan-Africanism.

It stated that Biafra as articulated in the Ahiara Declaration, is a land where every African can stand free and proud.

“This is what Ojukwu meant by Biafra-of-the-mind. Biafra is not a geography-bound phenomenon. Nigeria can become Biafra, and attractive to Biafrans, if it begins to believe in truth-justice.

“But a land of untruth and injustice, a realm of chaos as Nigeria is now, is not acceptable to Biafrans. If truth-justice and freedom are to be found only in one village called Biafra, it is still the best for Biafrans and Africa. There is limitless space for those who look up,” it added.

http://sunnewsonline.com/eviction-notice-hold-fulani-accountable-for-whatever-happens-ipob-elders/
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by INTROVERT(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Acting president Osinbajo needs to do more at this time

We implored all parties to thread with caution with passion
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Skipuru(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ipob
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by madridguy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abeg you fit help me with ticket money make I return back to my country? tongue

sarrki:
Acting president Osinbajo needs to do more at this time

We implored all parties to thread with caution with passion
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by TippyTop(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
I
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
The government will not hold them responsible for anything. Northern youths, fulani herdsmen have all proven to be untouchable. Imagine El rufai ordered the arrest of arewa youths and he was ignored by the security agencies, is it ipob they'll listen to?
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
That is what they are good at.. .. Blaming, no market it's northerners, kidnapping it's northerners, drug it's northerners, armed robbery it's northerners, non performing governors it's northerners, soliciting for weapons it's northerners, kill hausa kill yoruba it's northerners bunch of confused miscreants

6 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
That is what they are good at.. .. Blaming, no market it's northerners, kidnapping it's northerners, drug it's northerners, armed robbery it's northerners, non performing governors it's northerners, soliciting for weapons it's northerners, kill hausa kill yoruba it's northerners bunch of confused miscreants angry

1 Like

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
The government will not hold them responsible for anything. Northern youths, fulani herdsmen have all proven to be untouchable. Imagine El rufai ordered the arrest of arewa youths and he was ignored by the security agencies, is it ipob they'll listen to?
when mazi Onikuje 1 of kuje his eminence cownu was spitting fire drumming the beat of war openly calling for the destruction of my beloved country non of this bunch of elders did anything to stop him..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Amarabae(f): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Don't be afraid O Israel, your God will deliver you from Egypt.
Plagues will descend on Egypt,
Pharaoh will ask you to leave but will come after you to wipe you out.
Fear Not, Your God will crush them at the Red sea because the Egyptians that we see today, we shall see them no more!
The Darkest Hour comes before the Dawn.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Jabioro: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hold yourself and the IPOB members responsible for whatever befall your members..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
madridguy:
Abeg you fit help me with ticket money make I return back to my country? tongue

Lol

We are Omoluabis
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Don't be afraid O Israel, your God will deliver you from Egypt.
Plagues will descend on Egypt,
Pharaoh will ask you to leave but will come after you to wipe you out.
Fear Not, Your God will crush them at the Red sea because the Egyptians that we see today, we shall see them no more!
The Darkest Hour comes before the Dawn.

please leave,enough of this chest beating

5 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by APCsupporter: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
ipoop fools. no time for you. just pack and go. try any nonsense and we will deal with you

10 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by raker300: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:
ipoop fools. no time for you. just pack and go. try any nonsense and we will deal with you
says the dude his elders eg; awolowo, abiola and his many kins have been murdered up north with any justice nor remorse...lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by raker300: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
when mazi Onikuje 1 of kuje his eminence cownu was spitting fire drumming the beat of war openly calling for the destruction of my beloved country non of this bunch of elders did anything to stop him..
pained afonja

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
raker300:
pained afonja
never an afonja but I love them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by dlondonbadboy: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Anything they want....we would give it to them. And double!
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
never an afonja but I love them grin

May you live long my bro
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Iamwrath: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
HMMMMMM, I guess the FlatPobs have finally completed their Nuclear Bomb

hahahahahahahahah

i can't forget that one bastard actually said on this same Nairaland that they have built a chemical lab and they've been producing poisonous gas underground

Also that they have a nuclear weapon / they will buy it on black market if it's not enough all these was said in 2015 , just around the time when AMouthy DocrookBo promised to bomb lagos , I wish i could still access my former monica , i'd have found the fuckerrrr that said it

9 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by NothingDoMe: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:
For you to carry the moniker of a failed party tells me the state of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by APCsupporter: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
For you to carry the moniker of a failed party tells me the state of your brain.
The failed party is ruling you and will continue to do so till 2050

4 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by NothingDoMe: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

The failed party is ruling you and will continue to do so till 2050
For you to believe that the failed party will continue ruling till 2050 confirms the state of your brain.

Party that is dragging logo with APDA cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by APCsupporter: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
For you to believe that the failed party will continue ruling till 2050 confirms the state of your brain.

Party that is dragging logo with APDA cheesy

#LeaveTrashForLawma

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Eastfield1: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
which one be Ipob Elders?
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by NothingDoMe: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
please leave,enough of this chest beating
Will the northerners also leave south south and south east?

1 Like

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by NothingDoMe: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

#LeaveTrashForLawma
Hahahaha you have no idea what you just said do you? cheesy

APC is not really a dull party. You adopted a dull Presidential candidate. That dullness has spread far, even to supporters.

Anyways I won't attack you anymore. Mynd44 made me happy today. grin

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by EmeeNaka: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
IPOB men are people with great wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
See as ordinary peaceful call for igbos to vacate the north don dey make Igbos tremble with fear of the unknown. Some of us know exactly what is going to happen to IPOB once the millions of igbos driven from the north converge on an already overpopulated alaigbo. The first order of business will be to lynch every flat headed, IPOB supporting miscreant they can lay hands on starting from Kanu himself, hence their current apprehension. The north has succeeded in calling their bluff

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by jollymizzle(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don't understand why everybody especially igbos are scared of a quit notice.. It is evident that it was a ploy/warning to ipob/igbos to consider the benefits they enjoy as Nigerians and what they stand to loose if they push for biafra. and besides they(arewa youths) didn't threaten violence, the north is quite peaceful now unlike some decades ago. To a large extent their objective worked in that serious considerations and consultations have been going on in the east. Now they have the facts of what they face in the event of secession and they can work with that and come to a conclusion if that's what they really want . because it looked like many igbos wanted secession but weren't sure what it meant and what they would get. The Igbos who are not in support are coming out to do so, those who want biafra are not being fanatic about it. That is the way it should be, it's a normal thing for people to seek for self determination, however what is wrong is for the movement to be extremist. No one should call a country a zoo, and insulting others is not the way.

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by StOla: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
GoroTango:
See as ordinary peaceful call for igbos to vacate the north don dey make Igbos tremble with fear of the unknown. Some of us know exactly what is going to happen to IPOB once the millions of igbos driven from the north converge on an already overpopulated alaigbo. The first order of business will be to lynch every flat headed, IPOB supporting miscreant starting from Kanu himself, hence their current apprehension. The north has succeeded in calling their bluff

You have managed to see a future I also forsee.

By the time Biafra becomes a mecca of frustrated refugees, the same hate infested and angry youths will pounce on the miscreant director.

Guess what? He will either run to Nigeria evoking his already lost citizenship, or he will run to the UK with his own family and continue with a peaceful life in total disregard of the chaos he has caused for his own people.

As for me, I maintain the promise I made 2years ago, that any Biafran who is cash strapped in the SW and requires funds to return home, I am ready to foot as many bills as are willing to return to their homestead.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Cutest Photo From 2017 Kano Hawan Daushe / Lawyer Declares Nnamdi Kanu Missing / Asset Forfeiture: When Will Dino Melaye Cars And Tinubu Private Jet Be Seized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.