Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders (1913 Views)

Tears like river as ipob elders cry and blesses Biafra - Biafra news today / Biafra: Blame Fulanis For Whatever Happens To Igbos – IPOB Elders / Biafra: Blame Fulanis For Whatever Happens To Igbos – IPOB Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
StOla:

You have managed to see a future I also forsee.

By the time Biafra becomes a mecca of frustrated refugees, the same hate infested and angry youths will pounce on the miscreant director.

Guess what? He will either run to Nigeria evoking his already lost citizenship, or he will run to the UK with his own family and continue with a peaceful life in total disregard of the chaos he has caused for his own people.

As for me, I maintain the promise I made 2years ago, that any Biafran who is cash strapped in the SW and requires funds to return home, I am ready to foot as many bills as are willing to return to their homestead.
Spot on. When the army of dispossessed igbos from the north arrive alaigbo and descend on the IPOB leadership, Nnamdi kanu will already be on a first class plane ticket to Heathrow airport. Doesn't that remind you of someone? grin

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by StOla: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Don't be afraid O Israel, your God will deliver you from Egypt.
Plagues will descend on Egypt,
Pharaoh will ask you to leave but will come after you to wipe you out.
Fear Not, Your God will crush them at the Red sea because the Egyptians that we see today, we shall see them no more!
The Darkest Hour comes before the Dawn.

Of all the propaganda of IPOB, the one that baffles me most is the allusion to religious ideals to evoke religious sympathy.

What has Biafra got to do with God or Religion or the war mongering old testament?

Fight your political fight and stop all this irrelevant deliverance from pharaoh bullshit.

Even the Israelis do not depend on religious delusions in defending their appropriated territory from the resultant aggressive region it has found itself.
When they need to dialogue they do so.
When they need to use missiles they do so.
When they need to chase after their enemies to the end of the world, they do so.

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by StOla: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
GoroTango:
Spot on. When the army of dispossessed igbos from the north arrive alaigbo and descend on the IPOB leadership, Nnamdi kanu will already be on a first class plane ticket to Heathrow airport. Doesn't that remind you of someone? grin

He reminds me of a man who cared more in escaping with his luxury car than escaping with just one hunger ravaged Biafran child that was not his own.

3 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
StOla:

He reminds me of a man who cared more in escaping with his luxury car than escaping with just one hunger ravaged Biafran child that was not his own.
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

The failed party is ruling you and will continue to do so till 2050
amen
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is really foolish from ipob leaders. Why are you people so shameless? They said leave you're ranting. Bloody cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Will the northerners also leave south south and south east?
yeasterners are the ones shouting marginalization,they are the ones calling for secession, but when the great grand children of the aboki they despised made the kaduna declaration they suddenly became Patriot preaching one nigeria,even the only song you hear @ alaba market in the national anthem. instead of chest beating as usual cownu is now......

2 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by NothingDoMe: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
yeasterners are the ones shouting marginalization,they are the ones calling for secession, but when the great grand children of the aboki they despised made the kaduna declaration they suddenly became Patriot preaching one nigeria,even the only song you hear @ alaba market in the national anthem. instead of chest beating as usual cownu is now......
Ehn, it's a straight forward thing. They called for secession without driving anyone away. However what we have is:

-The northern youth says they should go away and northerners should leave east.

-Niger Delta militants say the northern people should leave.

-Afenifere says South Westerners should return and prepare for their kindgom.

My question is simple based on what you said.....when is the north leaving? Is that a hard question again?
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by irrefragable: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
StOla:

You have managed to see a future I also forsee.

By the time Biafra becomes a mecca of frustrated refugees, the same hate infested and angry youths will pounce on the miscreant director.

Guess what? He will either run to Nigeria evoking his already lost citizenship, or he will run to the UK with his own family and continue with a peaceful life in total disregard of the chaos he has caused for his own people.

As for me, I maintain the promise I made 2years ago, that any Biafran who is cash strapped in the SW and requires funds to return home, I am ready to foot as many bills as are willing to return to their homestead.
you that is in Oshogbo IDP camp. Hahaha huhuhu

1 Like

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Ehn, it's a straight forward thing. They called for secession without driving anyone away. However what we have is:

-The northern youth says they should go away and northerners should leave east.

-Niger Delta militants say the northern people should leave.

-Afenifere says South Westerners should return and prepare for their kindgom.

My question is simple based on what you said.....when is the north leaving? Is that a hard question again?

North is going nowhere because they don't have factories in yeast, they don't have lands and less I forget they are not developers,and if you think those ones living in shanties buying craps have something to lose when it's comes to that then you are done for real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by OkoYibo: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Biafrans must have their Biafra. Let them all leave and go form their country.

You can't be claiming to be a Biafran and be coming to Lagos to snatch wallets,go and do that in Abakaliki.

5 Likes

Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by NothingDoMe: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prouddevil:
North is going nowhere because they don't have factories in yeast, they don't have lands and less I forget they are not developers,and if you think those ones living in shanties buying craps have something to lose when it's comes to that then you are done for real.
You don answer my question.....The north are not going anywhere.

That's all I needed.
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by arewaboy01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
chest beaters....they all cowards
Re: Eviction Notice: Hold Fulani Accountable For Whatever Happens – IPOB Elders by Prouddevil(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2017
If you call a country a zoo and you live in the country then you are an animal..... Jaime lanista

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Launches Owerri City Special Police / Video: Finally IPOB Member On Debate With The Nigerian Government On TVC / Lawyer Declares Nnamdi Kanu Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.