Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) (46012 Views)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by intruxive(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ohhhhhh!
Crime in the east, crime in the west, crime in the north........ ALL by one set of people angry
Pls when is the referandom holding?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by cheehummer(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
07061511169. Beware, this man is posing as an ECOBANK staff to scam innocent people.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is the best advice but a lot of men would not and cannot follow it... either because they paid a lot of money for bride price/wedding or their ego is just too big to move one.

SalamRushdie:
My advice to men is that if any wife is making life unbearable for you just move on if you can afford it instead of getting into any kind of verbal or physical fight with them .

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
The developers are also busy developing their women... He has now developed this woman and moved to develop another place grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by ayando(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
OK now I am beginning to see this wrong trend happening over and over again. First of all, I don't support domestic violence, but I think some women now push their men to the wall, and when there is a little scuffle, they take their phone and snap, magnifying the small mark. I ask my self, to what end? To shame the man? Or to spoil the marriage?

If you are tired of the marriage, why not just leave?
What do you expect them to do if that is the only defense within their reach.
Who should leave the marriage? The one beaten or the one beating someone? Isn't it obvious the man is the one tired of the marriage. In a sane society, the man should the house since the woman has children for him except in rare cases of childlessness. Shikena grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
: cry cry'(

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
look at that injury my friend, study it carefully, that was definitely not caused by a man who really wanted to hurt her
Whether injure small or injure big. U never hit ur spouse no matter what.
I don't care if it's a scratch. As long as he inflicted it he is wrong.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

what if he was restraining her and that happened? Look I've been a victim of this kind of situation. I was trying to retain her, I never ever laid my hand on her. She blew it out of proportion and called me a woman beater

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

there are two sides to every story. Remember Tonto Dike?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Angelyna(f): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please make sure you beat your mother or elder sister too whenever they push you to the wall... Arrant nonsense
WhoBeThisMan:
OK now I am beginning to see this wrong trend happening over and over again. First of all, I don't support domestic violence, but I think some women now push their men to the wall, and when there is a little scuffle, they take their phone and snap, magnifying the small mark. I ask my self, to what end? To shame the man? Or to spoil the marriage?

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angelyna:
Please make sure you beat your mother or elder sister too whenever they push you to the wall... Arrant nonsense
I said I don't support domestic violence.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Woman are wired to rum their mouth. A wise man leaves the house for a while and comes back later. You don't have to reply everything a woman says.

Man are wired to flex their hand when the heat is on. A wise woman knows what to do at that moment. You dont have to reply on somethings a man does.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Angelyna(f): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Get the details of this story first before you start your own recommendation, most of you guys are beast,
why not beat or slap your boss whenever he provoked you? What is bad is bad stop preaching Rubbish, let's put an end to domestic violence, it's a bad stigma... When are we gonna stop raising violent generations... Think of your kids and your life... What if he successfully hits her With that iron and she died, will you join him in jail to protest for him... Mr man get it right now or never... I pity whoever you marry sha
WhoBeThisMan:
what if he was restraining her and that happened? Look I've been a victim of this kind of situation. I was trying to retain her, I never ever laid my hand on her. She blew it out of proportion and called me a woman beater
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Angelyna(f): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Okay if wise woman should shut up when a man is provoked, what should an unwise man do? Rubbish!
The ego in some of you guys will push you to hell fire with no amendments.
Emanodimo:

Man are wired to flex their hand when the heat is on. A wise woman knows what to do at that moment. You dont have to reply on somethings a man does.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angelyna:
Okay if wise woman should shut up when a man is provoked, what should an unwise man do? Rubbish!
The ego in some of you guys will push you to hell fire with no amendments.

Okay, if a wise man walk away from trouble when a woman split hailstones, what should an unwise woman do?...Nonsense!...The belief that some of you are licensed to wrath their mouth will push them to their early grave unknown to them with no second chance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by CARBONY500: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Married men, women who are exposed to domestic violence often experience physical, mental or spiritual shifts that can endure and worsen if they are not addressed. Please learn to remain phlegmatic when she is busy lamenting, be what you are - man.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Angelyna:
Get the details of this story first before you start your own recommendation, most of you guys are beast,
why not beat or slap your boss whenever he provoked you? What is bad is bad stop preaching Rubbish, let's put an end to domestic violence, it's a bad stigma... When are we gonna stop raising violent generations... Think of your kids and your life... What if he successfully hits her With that iron and she died, will you join him in jail to protest for him... Mr man get it right now or never... I pity whoever you marry sha
there are two sides to every story. Pls I rest my case before you label me as a woman beater

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by goldman777: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:
Find that man...I promise you, he is an afonja.
Chidimma is d name of d Man's daughter he is igbo grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:
Find that man...I promise you, he is an afonja.
No be afonja oooo shey u no se d name niii
Na ur tribe Igbo people with bad habit
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
All this oyinbo serf . Na beating be this ?
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
360frolic:
An abusive man, who was earlier arrested and detained at Okokomaiko Police Station, Lagos, for domestic abuse, has struck again.

According to lawyer and human right activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, who received a distress call from the woman, she and her two daughters, Kafka and Chidimma are nursing wounds sustained from the beating he gave them on Saturday night, June 17th.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-man-flees-after-beating-his-wife.html

Na wah oh! So someone cannot discipline his wife and kids if they misbehave anymore? angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by olumidazz: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Most you ladies saying never hit someone will always be the first to beat your house help blue black at the slightest provocation. You will even pour hot water on her head.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
CocoMilian:

Agreed but I think men really do push some women to their limits.Thats you'd see once a woman is married most of them are never the same after a few years.

Na by force? Then she leaves!
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by CocoMilian(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Na by force? Then she leaves!

She leaves when she's at her breaking point. And that takes a lot to reach that point. By nature women withstand alot of emotional aches but that has its end point.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by CocoMilian(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
olumidazz:
Most you ladies saying never hit someone will always be the first to beat your house help blue black at the slightest provocation. You will even pour hot water on her head.

I believe its a man to a woman.
Not a woman with another woman.
But fighting in all shouldn't be tolerated.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Where are the serious injuries?.
Nobody should misquote me o.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by realoscar84(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
360frolic:
An abusive man, who was earlier arrested and detained at Okokomaiko Police Station, Lagos, for domestic abuse, has struck again.

According to lawyer and human right activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, who received a distress call from the woman, she and her two daughters, Kafka and Chidimma are nursing wounds sustained from the beating he gave them on Saturday night, June 17th.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-man-flees-after-beating-his-wife.html
i am not in support in support of domestic violence but dont be quick to judge the man when non of you has heard his side of the story. "Hell has no fury like when a woman in connivance with her daughters has decided to make ur home a living hell for you". life go tire you.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why not slap your female boss or a female police officer

No sense in this statement

Women that get beat, why don't they insult their male bosses and male police officers

Texting crap without reading through

#Ah don't support domestic violence but like I always say Women are often and if not every time the architect of their beating...Man that didn't beat you yesterday or the day before wee just wake up one morning and decide today z d day ah beat my wife to pulp

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by soulfood(m): 4:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:

Why can't the husband leave instead of beating his wife and kids? No one can push anyone to resort to violence, unless you are a barbarian and can't think reasonably. Are Nigerian men animals that they can't control themselves like other men?
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 6:10am On Jun 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Why can't the husband leave instead of beating his wife and kids? No one can push anyone to resort to violence, unless you are a barbarian and can't think reasonably. Are Nigerian men animals that they can't control themselves like other men?
verbal and emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse, I'm not saying that is the case here, but what if it is?
let's not just jump into conclusions because of some "zoomed in" pictures she posted. Remember Tonto Dike? Lets always hear from the two sides before concluding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.