Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At (1035 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by tosan21: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, a former Chief Security Officer, CSO, to the late Head of State, Gen Sani Abacha, has dismissed claims that Abacha died after eating an apple from his concubines.
Narrating how the former Head of State died, Al-Mustapha said contrary to insinuations, the sudden collapse of the health system of Abacha started on “Sunday, 7th June, 1998 right from the Abuja International Airport, immediately after one of the white security operatives or personnel who accompanied President Yasser Arafat of Palestine shook hands with him, Abacha.”
Al-Mustapha said shortly after the hand shake, he “noticed the change in the countenance of the late Commander-in-Chief and I informed the Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Col. Abdallah, accordingly. He, however, advised that we keep a close watch on the Head of State.”
He said, “Later in the evening of 8th June, 1998, around 6p.m; his doctor came around, administered an injection to stabilize him. He was advised to have a short rest. Happily, enough, by 9p.m; the Head of State was bouncing and receiving visitors until much later when General Jeremiah Timbut Useni, the then Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, came calling. He was fond of the Head of State. They were very good friends.

“They stayed and chatted together till about 3.35a.m. A friend of the house was with me in my office and as he was bidding me farewell, he came back to inform me that the FCT Minister, General Useni was out of the Head of State’s Guest House within the Villa. I then decided to inform the ADC and other security boys that I would be on my way home to prepare for the early morning event at the International Conference Centre.
“At about 5a.m; the security guards ran to my quarters to inform me that the Head of State was very unstable. At first, I thought it was a coup attempt. Immediately, I prepared myself fully for any eventuality. As an intelligence officer and the Chief Security Officer to the Head of State for that matter, I devised a means of diverting the attention of the security boys from my escape route by asking my wife to continue chatting with them at the door – she was in the house while the boys were outside. From there, I got to the Guest House of the Head of State before them.

“When I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was already gasping. Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our............http://www.brivalix.com/gen-al-mustapha-gives-full-account-of-how-gen-sani-abacha-died-19-years-ago-at-aso-rock/

Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by Aonkuuse(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
That is not what we are up to now, what we are up to now is how Buhari is in London hospital
Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Howbis Mustapha a general ?
Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by Baawaa(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
This s not news anymore
Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by Evablizin(f): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stori,at the end he died,how many years now 19yrs age,of how important is this stori to nigeria and President Buhari's health.......

1 Like

Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by NothingDoMe: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Al Mustapha and Burutai

1 Like

Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abacha should keep resting wherever he is!!
Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by Iamwrath: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Sorry Mustapha , but i left the last Fvccck at home
Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by Larwin(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided

Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by aydought: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Al-Mustapha is a dedicated and loyal staff. Even in the death of his boss, one can still feel the passion within him. I am sure he is ready to die again and again for him. Should such a person be rendered useless by the authority after so much has been invested on him by the country? I think he can still positively contribute his quota to the development of this country. My belief oo.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by drewxx88(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
sarrki:
Howbis Mustapha a general ?
After he was freed the Army compensated him and estimated that he would have reached the rank of a Brig gen you know a one star general and gave him the rank and retired him...
Re: Gen. Al Mustapha Gives Full Account Of How Gen. Sani Abacha Died 19 Years Ago At by edo3(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who dashed major musty General?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Community In Kogi Rejects Biafra Agitation / Councillorship Candidate Accused Of Buying Position With N7million (details) / 2019: Automatic Buhari Ticket Splits APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.