Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (33178 Views)

2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by deomelo: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2019

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2019
See the place he visited with dilapidated roof and ceilings... These are the patrons of bad governance in our society, they have no shame, he and his APC comrades.

Alimosho is the biggest local government area in Lagos, yet the least developed. Go to Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun, Egbeda, the state of the roads is an eye sore and this is where APC has gotten its major votes for the past 20 years.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by BuhariAdvocate: 3:16am On Mar 17, 2019
APC with consolidation can't be overestimate.not like PDP satanic party use people but after election they will dump them

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by BuhariAdvocate: 3:22am On Mar 17, 2019
undecided keep quiet my friend. That is federal secondary school Alimosho and I blame Jonathan for not renovate it before he was kicked out of the office. His government set 4billion for rehabilitation and furnishing of primary and secondary school own by federal government. Wike used the money to get to power in Rivers state.
germanized:
See the place he visited with dilapidated roof and ceilings... These are the patrons of bad governance in our society, they have no shame, he and his APC comerades.

Alimosho is the biggest local government area in Lagos, yet the least developed. Go to Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun, Egbeda, the state of the roads is an eye sore and this is where APC has gotten its major votes for the past 20 years.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nogodye(m): 5:07am On Mar 17, 2019
That shows that this man called Aregbe still love by the people of Alimosho.See love they showed to him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by jumobi1(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Nogodye:
That shows that this man called Aregbe still love by the people of Alimosho.See love they showed to him.

Nigerians love big men. If Abacha was alive, he’ll be hailed today.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by helinues: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Back to the root

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Hehehe Nigerians sef suffering and smiling people grin

Me, myself and I cannot come and kill myself for any politician who will only remember me once in every 4years .

BTW, I have been searching to see if I can see any of thier children is among the crowd ..pls if anybody notice any, just let me know mtcheeeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nogodye(m): 5:25am On Mar 17, 2019
jumobi1:

Nigerians love big men. If Abacha was alive, he’ll be hailed today.
Hmmm...bitter truth.

11 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by ipobarethieves: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Nogodye:
his house is around dat Egbeda.Dey have Rauf Hospital, Market etc there

8 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30am On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin
when I always says that APC is a cult party ,they will be saying another thing. Since you and your party perfected in removing Ambode from that seat , you have refused to post Ambode infrastructure projects in Lagos State. You are a disgrace to Lagosians . It shows vividly that you hate the man, and karma will surely back fire for what you are doing . What's people business with clueless Aregbesola you are posting here . Why can't you post loser Ajimobi too. Stop been childish here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2019
Nobody should celebrate this clueless Aregbesola that wrecked osun state before leaving the state for his puppet. This is the same clueless and first governor of osun state that owed workers over 15 months salaries, and you are here posting his pictures. You should be ashamed of yourself posting his pictures here
Why can't you post Ajimobi pictures too. Oh he lost big in oyo state, now the hatred is in Ajimobi . I will repeat again that karma is a bitch.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided keep quiet my friend. That is federal secondary school Alimosho and I blame Jonathan for not renovate it before he was kicked out of the office. His government set 4billion for rehabilitation and furnishing of primary and secondary school own by federal government. Wike used the money to get to power in Rivers state.
Do you guys use your heads at all? Buhari and A PC have been in govt for over 3 years. You are still blaming Jonathan for APC failure. Why not blame Tafawa Balewa

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin
you don't even know how evil this man entails , now the so called white elephant projects he collected loans for in Osun state have been stopped. The road from gbongan to Akoda road have been stopped since last year. Why can't you post the road now as you have been doing that before. The road from osogbo to ilaodo too have been stopped , why can't you be posting pictures of that now. He borrowed billions of naira from Islamic bank, and up till today, the road project have not been constructed. Now this same clueless governor ruined the state into debt. It will take 3 decades to owode the debt. Meaning, it will take 2-3 governors to pay the debt he incured for the state. Aregbesola is a bad example for governance. So so pathetic . Why can't you be posting Ajimobi too, he's a loser now Abi.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49am On Mar 17, 2019
Nogodye:
he has properties in Alimosho , so he's a stake holder in Lagos State and Alimosho local government .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2019
Half salary king

5 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by mankand(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:
See the place he visited with dilapidated roof and ceilings... These are the patrons of bad governance in our society, they have no shame, he and his APC comerades.

Which of the roads in those areas you are talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:

grin grin grin
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by nameo: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Are you sure you are OK?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by tempex88(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:

This comment is misleading.

Tinubu did very good job with ikotun Igando road.
Fashola did excellent Job with lasu isheri expressway.

There are so many other projects in that area, FG abandoned NYSC camp that the Lagos State government destroyed and built nice houses and many more

Alimosho enjoys APC

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by nameo: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you don't even know how evil this man entails , now the so called white elephant projects he collected loans for in Osun state have been stopped. The road from gbongan to Akoda road have been stopped since last year. Why can't you post the road now as you have been doing that before. The road from osogbo to ilaodo too have been stopped , why can't you be posting pictures of that now. He borrowed billions of naira from Islamic bank, and up till today, the road project have not been constructed. Now this same clueless governor ruined the state into debt. It will take 3 decades to owode the debt. Meaning, it will take 2-3 governors to pay the debt he incured for the state. Aregbesola is a bad example for governance. So so pathetic . Why can't you be posting Ajimobi too, he's a loser now Abi.

Am telling you.

Very useless Gov all round who could not win re election for his chosen prodigy in a supposed stronghold of APC( yes, PDP won that election before APC so shamelessly rigged it).

That APC still projects this man as some sort of an "example" tells you the kind of people they are

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Lisaint(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You need a � of sensilin...

The guy raised point about internal roads, egbeda, iyana-ipaja, ikotun, Dopemu roads you ignored those salient facts....

You guys keep defending them online at the detriment of your future..
Keep defending them and they gonna keep stealing for your generation yet unborn..

Am not a fans of Pdp or Apc
But we need to stop this habit..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Arda1000(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2019
germanized:

that place is one of the so many worst place in lagos, maybe they should call on more igbos to develop those areas

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by olagbola45(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.That is fl@theads for u.Hatred nor allow dem to see front.They kal u brown roof yet majority of them rent the brown roofs. Yo pay baba landlord sef nah war.

grin

Help me ask Dem where dem fan yoghurt and gala hawkers dey sleep after day hawking

Well mayb under bridge sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by olagbola45(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:

In all of your so called governor dat osun have tell me who is more concern about d dilapidated of the state infrastructure? Only Baba akande right? And you dis evil people chase d old man out upon wot he did for d state...we all know how you people are shouting during oyinlola time too here come a man dat put osun to d map of glory a map of prosperity now you using ur mouth run water....i kuku know you don dey curse oyetola too abi u don c him own mistakes too...na cry cry u go dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2019
olagbola45:

In all of your so called governor dat osun have tell me who is more concern about d dilapidated of the state infrastructure? Only Baba akande right? And you dis evil people chase d old man out upon wot he did for d state...we all know how you people are shouting during oyinlola time too here come a man dat put osun to d map of glory a map of prosperity now you using ur mouth run water....i kuku know you don dey curse oyetola too abi u don c him own mistakes too...na cry cry u go dey cry
you are ignorant of what you are saying here. I'm talking about his failures and how it leads to the failures ,you are here mentioning his predecessors. Well people can judge him accordingly between his predecessors and his achievements in government.

1 Like

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by olagbola45(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are ignorant of what you are saying here. I'm talking about his failures and how it leads to the failures ,you are here mentioning his predecessors. Well people can judge him accordingly between his predecessors and his achievements in government.

Yes he has failures....but d failures wont have come if he met some basic infrastructure he embarked on...d face of oshogbo is totally rubbish and you as person know dat only if you just want to hide d truth....except of Baba akande what else did oyinlola did on d infrastructure front? Abi those schools dey will repaint and wrote oyin ni o iyo Ni jare to d wall?see I know you pdp members or supporters...i don't belong to any party but I will tell u government is continuity dat how you people carrying d rumor dat gov oyetola want to use kabir as SSG I laff well it you people doing sha enjoy ur crying alone cos aregbe Is d best osun have ever produced even ajimobi too you like it or not d impact of ajimobi can never b forgetting

You must b happy ur pdp won oyo lol let c after 2years if oyo people wont start cursing ur man

Good morning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by olagbola45(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2019
nameo:

Am telling you.

Very useless Gov all round who could not win re election for his chose prodigy i a supposed stronghold of APC( yes, PDP won that election before APC so shamelessly rigged it).

That APC still projects this man as some sort of an "example" tells you the kind of people they are

Glorified pdp member na u dey spot useless governor but u can't spot d bad work of ur useless governor in d yeast

Mumuness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Afamed: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
when I always says that APC is a cult party ,they will be saying another thing. Since you and your party perfected in removing Ambode from that seat , you have refused to post Ambode infrastructure projects in Lagos State. You are a disgrace to Lagosians . It shows vividly that you hate the man, and karma will surely back fire for what you are doing . What's people business with clueless Aregbesola you are posting here . Why can't you post loser Ajimobi too. Stop been childish here.
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock. Jonnyessense, we warned you on several occasions that election is not won on your lies, deceit and Propaganda. Now , you have been in severe pain since March 16. Only God knows when this your wailing will be over

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. by Afamed: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
The lying hypocrite, when are you taking APC/ AbdulRaman of Kwara state to court? Since you claimed he has no O level certificate a night to the election. Lying warrior of PDP. Shame on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Militants Clash Claims Three In Delta - PUNCH / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / United Labour Congress Commences Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.