Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps (4777 Views)

The New Curriculum And The Muslim Brotherhood Islamization Agenda / Muslim Brotherhood Agenda And The New Curriculum In Nigeria / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lies, Arabic is not the language is the world.

Their more Yoruba in Canada, France, Switzerland than all Arabic speaking contries combined.

Apart from few Meddle East Nations and Arabic speaking countries are under developed.

The number of people speaking Arabic is more than the entire population of Nigeria (not just Yoruba but all tribes included )

There are 290 million native speakers of Arabic language in the world. What's the population of entire Yoruba including the dead ones ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic

Come with more lies.

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by Princesaha: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wetin concern me. Abeg, make dem do fast give us Biafra joor, make we leave this cesspit called Nigeria for them. Then, make I see who go shout arabiro abi arabic near me, if I no use two by two plank reset his brain to factory settings eh then no say I no grow up for Onitsha. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
dragonking2:

I have always told you that you are daft.

Now, did I say it wasn't in the curriculum before?

Since you know it was in the curriculum, why is it being imposed on us and forced down our throats?

Mumu who is imposing it on you? How ? When ?

It is made compulsory? It is either French or Arabic or Music in the curriculum and that has not change. It is optional.

Only sheep believe it was impose becux my pastor told me in church. CAN say dis that blala. Olodo
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by OBAGADAFFI: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

The number of people speaking Arabic is more than the entire population of Nigeria (not just Yoruba but all tribes included )

There are 290 million native speakers of Nigerians Arabic language in the world. What's the population of entire Yoruba including the dead ones ?

Come with more lies.

And who told you that Yorubas are more than Arabic speaking people.

The Yorubas in Canada, France, Switzerland are more than Yorubas in all Arabic speaking contries combined.

Foriegn language and religion is not important in our education.

We already have English, Churches and Mosque to handle this.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by dragonking2: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Mumu who is imposing it on you? How ? When ?

It is made compulsory? It is either French or Arabic or Music in the curriculum and that has not change. It is optional.

Only sheep believe it was impose becux my pastor told me in church. CAN say dis that blala. Olodo

Shut up!

Dundee. Shebi you claimed I said it wasn't in the curriculum before? Show us where I said so? Bloody shameless liar.

If it wasn't imposed tell us the reason why it is now compulsory after all these years? Shior

1 Like

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And who told you that Yorubas are more than Arabic speaking people.

The Yorubas in Canada, France, Switzerland are more than Yorubas in all Arabic speaking contries combined.

Foriegn language and religion is not important in our education.

We already have English, Churches and Mosque to handle this.

Now you agree it is 3rd language in the worle?

If CAN want both Arabic and French out, I won't have problem with them.

But their problem is Arabic language alone without French.

And they lied by calling it Islamic Arabic studies
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by OBAGADAFFI: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Now you agree it is 3rd language in the worle?

If CAN want both Arabic and French out, I won't have problem with them.

But their problem is Arabic language alone without French.

And they lied by calling it Islamic Arabic studies

Where did I agree Arabic is the language in world?
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
dragonking2:

Shut up!

Dundee. Shebi you claimed I said it wasn't in the curriculum before? Show us where I said so? Bloody shameless liar.

If it wasn't imposed tell us the reason why it is now compulsory after all these years? Shior

**** You're blaming Buhari for it. is he the one that introduced it?
when?

Who made it compulsory to you? Where and when?

It is made compulsory by your pastor and CAN but not Nigeria.

It is elective course b4 and it remain so.

Oya write another trash and lies as usual.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Where did I agree Arabic is the language in world?

I am asking you?

I have provide the link and screenshot to prove my point. Here it is again.

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Please go and remove it 4rm the curriculum rather than chestbeating here.
Come and force us to learn Arabic in South West na.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Come and force us to learn Arabic in South West na.

Come and stop us from learning it na.

University of Ibadan offer degree in it.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

There are 290 million native speakers of Arabic language in the world. What's the population of entire Yoruba including the dead ones ?

Come with more lies.
Now I know why there are more Almajiris and cattles than graduates​in the North.
Nonsense.
I go leave Yoruba language go dey learn Arabic of all languages.
Na so craze dey start
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Come and stop us from learning it na.
University of Ibadan offer degree in it.
That is a choice na. In our own primary and secondary schools, No to Arabic.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by OBAGADAFFI: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

I am asking you?

I have provide the link and screenshot to prove my point. Here it is again.

French is the official language in 29 countries.

The to three languages in world are

Manderin, Spanish and English.

1 Like

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

French is the official language in 29 countries.

The to three languages in world are

Manderin, Spanish and English.

OK let me just allow you to believe what you wish.

Despite the Wikipedia link, the red marker pointed screenshot u still decided to lie. Anyway it is OK.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by peddy231(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
If nobody is complaining about French language,I don't understand the hullabaloo about Arabic language being taught in schools. It could be valuable for those interested in it since it is a widely spoken language...

1 Like

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by jjjjj2017: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:
[s]Is there any subject in primary/secondary schools or the university with the name Islamic Arabic Studies ?

* Islamic Studies was never emposed on anyone about the so called new curriculum . The useless apostle, Reno Omkri, the mad man called FFK just like his CAN simpletons brothers coin a non existing subject with the name Islamic Arabic Studies.

It should be noted that Arabic Language is a subject different from Islamic Religious Knowledge (I.R.K). Arabic language is 3rd most widely spoken language use by both Muslims and Non Muslims.In a matter of fact, there are Arab Christians.

There are four different subjects offered in schools with student having the option to select 1 of each category. These are:

Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) or Christian Religious Knowledge (C.R.K) AND French Language or Arabic Language. This has been so for decades.

The new curriculum scrap both I.R.K and C.R.K in to Civic Education while leaving French Language And Arabic Language for student to select one.

Observe The Below :

Christians Religious Knowledge (CRK - scrapped into Civic)

Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK - scrapped into Civic)

French or Arabic Language ( Remain the same)

Also: The hypocrite did not tell us Whether Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) was also removed from the curriculum or not.

The hypocrites also fails to complain about French Language.[/s]

NIGERIA IS NOT AN ISLAMIC STATE SO ARABIC STUDY IN WHATEVER FORM IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!

WE SOUTH WESTERNER WILL NEVER FOLD OUR ARMS & WATCH STUPID BUBU TO ISLAMIZE OUR TERRITORY!!!

HES FREE TO ISLAMIZE THE NORTH BUT NOT SOUTH WEST!!!

ANY PUBLIC SCHOOL THAT DARES TEACH ARABIC STUDY WILL BECOME PAST!!!

ITS NOT AN EMPTY THREAT BUT UNDERGROUND WORK IS ONGOING TO RESIST THIS MADNESS THAT BLOODSUCKING MUHAMADU BUHARI WANT T FORCE ON NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by OBAGADAFFI: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

OK let me just allow you to believe what you wish.

Despite the Wikipedia link, the red marker pointed screenshot u still decided to lie. Anyway it is OK.

From your red marker how many states speck Arabic? 28
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2017

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by Iamwrath: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
bye for now
Ngokafor:

..Please keep quiet!..spitting all over a thread does not mean you are intelligent.....The fact that you have chosen to bury your head in sand and careless about your life nor its quality,does nott mean others should..I am a Christian and CAN represents me well!..

..My people and YOUR people are leaving or getting ready to leave the north...so your opening comment is meaningless..as always.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by DogsOut: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Buhari is the one implementing it.
You people gave the TSA glory to him even though it was GEJ that drafted it.
So let him carry this cross also.
I am telling you this will not stand. Not in Yoruba land.
For your information, I am a practising Muslim.
But I am first a Yoruba before being a Muslim.
No to Arabic language in Yorubaland.
This is the first Yoruba Muslim I have ever seen in my life that is so logical and objective. God bless you bro. You made my night.
I'm happy to know that not all Yoruba Muslims are perpetual slaves and follow follow as far the north endorses it. thumbs up
We're Yoruba first before Christian or Muslim
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by DogsOut: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And what do you mean by that comment.

It seems you Northern guys are taking you luck with the Yoruba Nation too far.
Don't blame them. Yoruba Muslims caused it with their foolish religion alliance with the north and follow follow like people who have no mind of their own. most have very deep low self esteem
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by omofunaab(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Look we are not fools here. Tell us is Arabic a new subject introduced now that wasn't present before in the curriculum and stop ranting.

You can as well be a traditional worshipers before a Muslim for all I care. Address your concocted lies now.

I have to agree with you on this but CAN is not denying the fact that both CRK and IRK were scrapped.

I think what they are complaining about is the unavailability of adequate French teachers in various schools hereby compelling students to chose Arabic language instead of French.

Both Arabic and French language falls into the category of foreign languages.

The government wants to encourage students to learn other foreign languages. Which i believe is a welcome development..

But if there's a way they can add another subject to the two, so that students will have another option or they should simply not make either Arabic or French language compulsory.

Politicians will always take advantage of delicate issues like this but i expect the government to have anticipated this.. I have no problem with my kids learning Arabic language because I'm a Muslim but it will affect mostly yoruba Christians whose wards attend schools without French teachers. I don't think they have much of Arabic teachers in the east, so it might not affect them
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by jakiedudu(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Truth must be told, the country is on the verge of collapse. The present APC govt will be hold responsible for any calamity that befalls Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot / Oh My God See The Way PDP Is Beating APC In Adamawa Supplementary Election / Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.