Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot (4767 Views)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" on Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot. He asks "where did Tinubu, Awolowo, Fashola, Adeleke get their money from?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogAkCw_jZ_A&feature=youtu.be

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Know2020: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hahaha....can't believe he used Afonja yoruba. He has been following Nairaland I suspect. No mind hypocritical Afonjas...others are criminals but their own are saints.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by shortgun(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by jay2pee(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
I must search of his nairaland monika
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by sunnysunny69(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Madueke is a thief, no if's no but. Nigerian is a shameless society that's why she's still being celebrated by people like you , in a working country she will be in jail. And mind you we will end up jailing her and continue to enjoy your oil and your sweat. I know your stupid self come to Nairaland and will read this. As for calling Yoruba race afonja, thunder fire you and your generations, Omo irankiran.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by evilyoruba: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who doesn't know the diabolical ritualistic ince.steous afonjas....these people evil demons

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Know2020: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
evilyoruba:
Who doesn't know the diabolical ritualistic ince.steous afonjas....these people evil demons

Honestly, I believe they are naturally wicked and evil. It's how God created them.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Kophschmerzen: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
This idiot is demented, was this not the loser that opened schools in the neighboring country instead of his own Niger delta?? No one dead, living or unborn from his lineage will ever equal awolowo till the end of time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Kophschmerzen: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
evilyoruba:

Ain't you gat cocaine to push to south east Asia or an otokoto like rituals to carry out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Know2020: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kophschmerzen:
[s]This idiot is demented, was this not the loser that opened schools in the neighboring country instead of his own Niger delta?? No one dead, living or unborn from his lineage will ever equal awolowo till the end of time.[/s]

sunnysunny69:
[s]Madueke is a thief, no if's no but. Nigerian is a shameless society that's why she's still being celebrated by people like you , in a working country she will be in jail. And mind you we will end up jailing her and continue to enjoy your oil and your sweat. I know your stupid self come to Nairaland and will read this. As for calling Yoruba race afonja, thunder fire you and your generations, Omo irankiran[/s].

Focus on the topic...

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by DLondonboiy: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is a major reason why we should all go our separate ways...

An Afonja cannot protest against the former petroleum minister because people like asari would come after the Yoruba person. A b IAFRAN cannot protest against tinubu because afonjas so come after him..

We are not one.. we never was and we never would be.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
God purnish afonjas.
For me afonjas are the real parasites not the north.
At least the north = tomatos
East= Trade
Ss = oil
Sw= tinubu

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by loomer: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
The thing tire me, if 90billion dey one place we still need borrow?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kophschmerzen:
This idiot is demented, was this not the loser that opened schools in the neighboring country instead of his own Niger delta?? No one dead, living or unborn from his lineage will ever equal awolowo till the end of time.
Yoruba's are the real parasite and not the north as claimed.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
..Asari Dokubo please blast those diabolical afonjas very well..

..They will hail and worship their criminals and crooks like Tinubu,Fashola and co..

..yet run slimy mouths against others with their hypocritical analysis and cries...nonsense.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Kophschmerzen: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

Yoruba's are the real parasite and not the north as claimed.

Yeah by bringing more than 45% of revenue to the country through the land and sea borders and relative peaceful atmosphere for FDI's plus millions in I.T start-ups. Outside moving cocaine and substandard Chinese imitation, your folks are as useless as used menstrual pad to the nation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
[s]
beamtopola:
God purnish afonjas.
For me afonjas are the real parasites not the north.
At least the north = tomatos
East= Trade
Ss = oil
Sw= tinubu
[/s]

What yeye trade grin

Look at the almajiri from fakejews grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Rquera: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
U mean dollar
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

[s]
Yeah by bringing more than 45% of revenue to the country through the land and sea borders and relative peaceful atmosphere for FDI's plus millions in I.T start-ups. Outside moving cocaine and substandard Chinese imitation, your folks are as useless as used menstrual pad to the nation.[/s]

Afonjas cannot string a sentence without mentioning women's private parts or something related to it. Dirty people in mind!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

Focus on the topic...
True word,Focus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Know2020: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:

True word,Focus

Genuine foccus

22 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by totit: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin grin

Lovely cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by rainylad(f): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:
Hahaha....can't believe he used Afonja yoruba. He has been following Nairaland I suspect. No mind hypocritical Afonjas...others are criminals but their own are saints.

..Afonja name has gone nuclear i tell you...Igbos are too much cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by LoveMachine(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
I've never understood this train of thought. Why not arrest all looters? This game of deflection is getting us no where fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Know2020: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..Afonja name has gone nuclear i tell you...Igbos are too much cheesy

Give us 2 months, it will join "dirty, coward, ritualists" on google search.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

Genuine foccus

Yes o

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by Know2020: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
aribisala0:
Yes o

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot by aribisala0(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Know2020:

Genuine foccus

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / A Black Woman Turned A Whiteman To His Pet, Arrested By Police. / LASCOPA Secures ₦1.65 Million Refund For Petitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.