Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional (577 Views)

White Wedding Is Not Biblical, It's European - Reno Omokri / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / Help!!! Should I Go On With My White Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional by fineboynl(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
the ceremony known as white wedding is a forever covenant but people don't know this. people ignorantly do it without knowing the oaths before God and the Bible at the altar.

majority of ladies a white wedding is a must just because they want to wear the white garment at all cost and feel good with the mates

the white wedding is pure event and both parties should be virgins. if you are not a virgin don't even think or considered white wedding you are only deceiving yourself. and that's why you can't do a white wedding a second time.

people do white wedding and the next thing they divorce after some time. let look at the oaths both parties partake on.

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

let us look at this line?

for better and for worst and until death do us apart.

with the above line there is no justification for a divorce because the oath taken override and supersedes everything. if one party decide to op out and the other is against it. this oath will continue to hunt the one who break this oath. it's not what the judiciary says but the oaths you partake on. you have entered into a covenant and you cannot walk away just like that, its not that simple as you may think.

the counselling officials are not doing their work to enlightened people before standing in an altar in the presence of a multitude and take an oath.

this is the reason why you need to stop that white wedding. in transitional wedding you really don't need that kind of oaths. and court wedding is within the civil law jurisdiction.
this is good reason to considered Court wedding.

for a traditional wedding if a woman refund the bride price she is freed to move oh.

stop the spread of white wedding now.

seun, lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional by Davidgrey: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ignorant Crap!
Re: People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional by Greene66: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
pathetic
Re: People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional by Akposb(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Funny you are saying they should stop the spread of what is already the norm. White wedding is not the issue, its the persons involved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Blame? / Missing Person...pls Help / You Are A Precious Gift To Humanity, A Credit To The Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.