Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Who Do I Blame? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do I Blame? (568 Views)

Why Blame Women For Everything?? / Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Blame? by ositadima1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hi, it's remarkable how these lyrics by The Bravery define my current state of mind, you can see for your selves.

"Sometimes I feel like I wanna leave this place for good, under the ground. I'll live down there without a sound, and never hear these hissing voices all the same. I'll disappear cause living makes me feel ashamed.

I must believe, there's more above us and below
I must believe, stranded with this bitch called hope, it keeps me here when all I wanna do is go.
It keeps me here when all I wanna do is disappear

if this is it, all we have and ever will.
If this is it, time is running out and I am standing still, i'll leave today cause there's nothing left to keep me here, I'll fade away, I'll turn my back and disappear."

It's a recurring theme since I set foot here in nija, since I was a teen. I am much older now and it's the same thing. How can you explain a grown ass man longing for his preteen years, who enjoy listening to themes from my all-time favorite cartoons; rensi la strega, sasuke un piccolo guerriero, l'uomo tigre, occhi di ghatto, Ken il guerriero, i cavalieri dello zodiaco, vultus cinque, l'ape magga and so many others, I am past 30...
Re: Who Do I Blame? by ositadima1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Another from The Bravery, Time won't let me go.

"Whenever I look back on the best days of my life I think I saw them all on T.V. I am so homesick now for someone that I never knew. I am so homesick now for someplace I will never be
Time won't let me go. If I could do it all again
I'd go back and change everything, but time won't let me go I never had a 'Summer of 69'
Never had a date of my own. All these precious moments you promised me would come in time.
So where was I when I missed mine?
Time won't let me go. If you gave me back those years I'd do it all better I swear
Time won't let me go.

Ba ba ba ba ba...
If I could go back once again, I would change everything, yeah. If I could go back once again I'd do it all so much better.
Time won't let me go.
Time won't let me go.
If I could do it all again.
I'd go back and change everything.
But you won't ever let me go."
Re: Who Do I Blame? by ositadima1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Does someone just have to carry this weight?
How can I stop leaving in the past?

somuch land traveled, so little sense made of it, I like to take of into the woods and get my head cleared for a while.

memory movements, bleached white buildings, sabato al circo, Italia uno, rai 1, canale cinque.
Re: Who Do I Blame? by ositadima1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

I am not crazy, maybe a little. My point, is never Abuse your kids, it's bad, it messes them up inside.
Re: Who Do I Blame? by sisisioge: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oya Osita, move your azzz to the diary section.

By the way, its a problem being stuck in the past...the future is a bigger land to explore.

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Blame? by ositadima1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
sisisioge:
Oya Osita, move your azzz to the diary section.

By the way, its a problem being stuck in the past...the future is a bigger land to explore.

why?
Re: Who Do I Blame? by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
ositadima1:

why?

Life's experiences are in stages. One do not fully participate and enjoy one stage without properly graduating from the other. You were a baby once, you were a child at point, you moved to teen hood, you experienced young adulthood...its time to properly embrace the real adulthood. Even the bible endorses such transition.

Prepare...its about to get even tougher although having the childhood in one's subconscious is a good escape. I do it all the time, yet, I'm all grownup.
Re: Who Do I Blame? by ositadima1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Darkness falls across the land
The midnite hour is close at hand

Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'awl's neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse's shell
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

hahahaha haha hahaha!!!
Re: Who Do I Blame? by okirewaju(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na poem u dey write op?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - / You Are A Precious Gift To Humanity, A Credit To The Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.