Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,225 members, 7,846,060 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. (481 Views)

Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by beberebe: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
I always see some comment referring to Igbo's as petty traders.....but I think these people make more money than the company workers....

For example....I have a friend working in dangotes cement factory at Ogun....And also a brother who is a distributor of dangotes cement in my community....

My brother has build a home and have some estate in PH and Enugu....

But this my friend that work in dangotes factory can only afford a bedroom flat and always crying for money...

This is my observation....what are your take on this
Re: Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by Iamwrath: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
My take is Evans has shown us the business plan

Start with gala

Upgrade to pickpocketing

Then start importing drugs

Then rob Bullion van

Upgrade to Kidnapping

Make Billions

Build houses

Open a shop and claim God's blessings

Thanks
Re: Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by beberebe: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote
Re: Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by Iamwrath: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
pLEASE , for your own sake don't let me create time for you

beberebe:

Must you show your stupidity..... I still think he is better than the ritualist that are terrorising your regions
Re: Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by beberebe: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
pLEASE , for your own sake don't let me create time for you

Come do you even know the person behind this handle....guy pack one side oh.......
Re: Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by AmoryBlacq: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
it's a matter of preference and passion
Re: Between Trading And Salary Jobs....which One Pays Well And Higher. by Iamwrath: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
beberebe:

Come do you even know the person behind this handle....guy pack one side oh.......

Dont know , care less , insult me i'll insult back , period

(1) (Reply)

What If Evans Was A Nigerian Politician? / Dear Nigerian Youth: Why You Are Not Yet Leaders Of Tomorrow / Free MMM For Ndigbo To Drop Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.