Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (34263 Views)

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Primebuilders(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
furrr:

The real cowards are the ones that have been shouting for two years calling nigeria and it's people unprintable names going around the world soliciting for arms and ammunition....... saying that they have been enslaved and forced to live with other nigeria...... And now that their wish is granted...... They start looking for every and any excuse to remain with their alleged slave masters..... "a freed slave does not come back to his master to request transport fare" just go please..... undecided

How do u reason self. how can you say the deadline threat given by Arewa youth is the FREEDOM granted to the south east. Do you reason through your Anus. if they have been granted freedom they should be given their Biafra. and when they start begging you u can say the above.
the situation is like a wife telling the Husband i want to leave the marriage the husband said no we are one u cannot go but at the same time he throws the wives property outside but he refuse to divorce her
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Omeny: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

During campaign in 2014 Buhari made efforts to include and carry SE along in his train. He was denied access in SE. He turned around and approached Ohanaeze leaders in Lagos to meet with them and discuss Ibo interests and to secure their votes for his victory, Ohanaeze refused to meet and turned him down.

Early this year the President was to visit Enugu, IPOB put out a threat that if he stepped foot in Iboland they will target him and they have suicide volunteers ready to take him along with them.

Thats a whole President and you told him he is a non entity on a sovereign soil that he presides over. So if the northerners declare Ibos non entity on their soil, why the upset, ehnn, why are you gnashing teeth and lamenting?

Ok...Buhari was not the only person you banned. You banned Kumuyi. You banned El Rufai. You banned Aregbesola. You banned Ambode.

Where were your elders? Where were your leaders? Your pastors, your traditional rulers? No one in East had a sense of moral and wisdom to caution you. They were the energies and sponsors behind it.

No Northerner or Westerner could enjoy in your region the level of liberty you guys have in their regions. You limit others but want to milk their nourishment, and when they say no, you start to cry to UN and ICJ that you want referendum for your own country. Ok, you will by GOD have that country this time. You wont need UN...you are DONE!

Can you see how you incrementally evicted yourself from North. You are lucky West has not asked you to vacate, upon all insults you throw at Yoruba, but I can understand.....your sweat is generating cash for government. If not they would have thtown you out much much earlier than Kaduna Declaration.

Baba lo ma pa iyanminrin

Legendary liar.
Continuing busting with your lilly-liver.

What is Yoruba waiting for?
Let them issue their quit notice too, na today?
We are waiting.
Come to Niger-Delta and see Yorubas everywhere making it big in Shell,Chevron,Agip,Mobile etc.
Try nonsense and see nonsense.
Remain in ur comfort zone and keep yabbing nonsense with ur maggot infested mouth.
Yoruba Muslim.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Sunnyja: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

During campaign in 2014 Buhari made efforts to include and carry SE along in his train. He was denied access in SE. He turned around and approached Ohanaeze leaders in Lagos to meet with them and discuss Ibo interests and to secure their votes for his victory, Ohanaeze refused to meet and turned him down.

Early this year the President was to visit Enugu, IPOB put out a threat that if he stepped foot in Iboland they will target him and they have suicide volunteers ready to take him along with them.

Thats a whole President and you told him he is a non entity on a sovereign soil that he presides over. So if the northerners declare Ibos non entity on their soil, why the upset, ehnn, why are you gnashing teeth and lamenting?

Ok...Buhari was not the only person you banned. You banned Kumuyi. You banned El Rufai. You banned Aregbesola. You banned Ambode.

Where were your elders? Where were your leaders? Your pastors, your traditional rulers? No one in East had a sense of moral and wisdom to caution you. They were the energies and sponsors behind it.

No Northerner or Westerner could enjoy in your region the level of liberty you guys have in their regions. You limit others but want to milk their nourishment, and when they say no, you start to cry to UN and ICJ that you want referendum for your own country. Ok, you will by GOD have that country this time. You wont need UN...you are DONE!

Can you see how you incrementally evicted yourself from North. You are lucky West has not asked you to vacate, upon all insults you throw at Yoruba, but I can understand.....your sweat is generating cash for government. If not they would have thtown you out much much earlier than Kaduna Declaration.

Baba lo ma pa iyanminrin
Hypocrite of the highest order. Where you sleeping when a gang set of alimarjiri was assembled by northern elders to attack the presidential convoy of GEJ during 2015 election campaign
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by XXLDICK(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
bibe:

Just pointing out some errors here, since when did Patience or Jonathan become Igbo?
You are right, for a moment I mistook her for Igbo because she grew up in Abia
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
iammo:
lol call yoruba anything you like its your business we are too busy trying to develop our region to be bothered by all this insigninficant thrash, for all we know all southeastern states combined are just almost as big as oyo state in land mass, your choices are get your governors to spend your allocation wisely or ask your federal reps to call for an amendment of the constituition to facilitate a referendum and your exit.
I thought all yorrobber states are like Lagos? Oh! I forgot the other places are just skull mining industrial layouts grin

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by princeemmy123(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
^^^^All this lamentation is unnecessary; while Igbos were busy sowing the seeds of hatred and bitterness they should have known that one day they would have to reap what they sowed.
Now that the time is here, they should know that northern youths do not have time for insults and foot dragging gimmicks but for action; come October 1, all Igbos should just get out, we expect them to be celebrating since they have got the divorce they wanted - its no longer a forced marriage, so they should be happy.
. You are wrong bro.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by calaway: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
papiforreal:

You are speaking for your self not for that Igbos that have worked hard to make it here in the north or west. Probably, you are few of the lazy Igbos that chose to remain in the East In poverty rather than to move out and seek greener pasture somewhere in the north or west. Even at the helm of Boko haram bombings, many of my Igbos friends didn't go anywhere. They say they don't have anybody there and have no life so they rather die there with their investment and family.
Now we are even teasing them about October declarations and their body language shows that they don't want that kind play. So you hungry Ipob yoots speak for your self not for the hardworking Igbos residing in north. It's not easy to make it in life jaare

u are not igbo..
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2017
ogene007:

You just hit the nail on the head. If the security forces are not complicit in this plan, why have they not arrested those issuing threats and treat them the same way they have treated the IPOB leader, that is, prosecuting him? They should as a minimum, arrest and immediately prosecute these Arewa youths and maybe grant their leader bail after one year in detention. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Even Osunbande knows their game plan, reason why he was reconciliatory. My brother, if he dared order any arrest, he would play into their hands and boko haram will be child's play to what they will do to him.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2017
calaway:

I only converse with freeborn.

shame no catch your mouth wey been dey run like tap just shutdown like dat..
We know u guys plan to get us to ur cause, you Idiots will say

"The Aboki man does not know the difference between Igbo and Other South South...

reply... Bitchhhh they do, they call us Calabar people, they call u guys Ibo..

Ipob yoot trying to convince Ibibio will say..
" It is those in HAUSA that are controlling ur oil wells

reply "Bitchess the list of oil well owners came out, The number of Igbo and Yoruba people on that list surpassed the North and South.

Ipob yoots will claim that the HAUSA man wants to take over our lands..

reply.. " Bitchess go to plaza, 85% is controlled by IGBOS, go to the land registry, 75% of the land is owned by IGBOS... so who are those that are really trying to take over our lands and resources. ??

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by XXLDICK(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Bede2u:
Its a majority rule my friend. If u dont hold it, I do even though i voted Buhari in 2015. If u want to knw the number of Igbos who want Biafra, lets have a referandum. My bro in Lagos for 12 yrs only wants Biafra so dat he can return to east. Why are we leaving east in d 1st place? Bcoz of lack of FG presence
For me and many people that do not have assets in the SE are not interested in Biafra. Do you expect us to live under a bridge

I can only support Biafra if it'll be actualized by a peaceful referendum. That way, Igbos in Nigeria won't lose their properties.

That is why I'm against the hate speeches, they can only lead to war.

Check radio Biafra page on Facebook. It makes me ashamed of my tribe
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by calaway: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

shame no catch your mouth wey been dey run like tap just shutdown like dat..
We know u guys plan to get us to ur cause, you Idiots will say

"The Aboki man does not know the difference between Igbo and Other South South...

reply... Bitchhhh they do, they call us Calabar people, they call u guys Ibo..

Ipob yoot trying to convince Ibibio will say..
" It is those in HAUSA that are controlling ur oil wells

reply "Bitchess the list of oil well owners came out, The number of Igbo and Yoruba people on that list surpassed the North and South.

Ipob yoots will claim that the HAUSA man wants to take over our lands..

reply.. " Bitchess go to plaza, 85% is controlled by IGBOS, go to the land registry, 75% of the land is owned by IGBOS... so who are those that are really trying to take over our lands and resources. ??

SLAVE.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by tolux247(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Even in death, buharis corpse will still be rejected in the east! Even if buhari reincarnated, he will be roundly despised and rejected in the east! You are a just here blabbing but in your closet, the fear of Igbos have their own country gives you sleepless night. The world is now listening to the Biafran voice as you would have been surprised to find out. After they kill Osunbande like Abiola, to pave way for another Hausa man, it would have been too late for yorrobbers to pick up their pieces. October 1st is a date, I hope you are evacuating your kith and kin up north.

More names will be added to the list of persona non gratas you mentioned up there.

Was GEJ after the death of Yaradua ?
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Omeny: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Baba lo ma pa iyanminrin

Where were you when water,brooms and the likes where used to wash the streets of the North each time the then president Jonathan visited the North? You where liking it and enjoying it then, abi?
Karma will fire you all one by one.
Silly idiots.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Freeman59: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
XXLDICK:
I'm Igbo and likewise a patroitic Nigerian.

I'm not a fan of Buhari, but the truth is that the igbos have said far worse things than he
Classic examples are is Jonathan's wife and her born throway speech, Nnamdi Kanu and his numerous hate speeches...

Igbos are just getting​ other igbos in trouble.

I want to state it here that many igbos especially those living outside the SE do not hold same views as those crazy Igbos

Your are just a dick, used only for urinating and fucking useless hoes. Your comments are inconsequential.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by linusbnn(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
^^^^All this lamentation is unnecessary; while Igbos were busy sowing the seeds of hatred and bitterness they should have known that one day they would have to reap what they sowed.
Now that the time is here, they should know that northern youths do not have time for insults and foot dragging gimmicks but for action; come October 1, all Igbos should just get out, we expect them to be celebrating since they have got the divorce they wanted - its no longer a forced marriage, so they should be happy.

If they wanted igbos to leave the north,that means biafra is some months near achievement. What I want to ask you is why are the northern youth still naming those who will pursue for presidency come 2019,are you not a dulladin not to know all of their statements are weightless?. The presidency they are warming up for,is it not nigeria or Arewa republic?.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by magzey: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Fayose the Mad one. Wia Buhari come talk this one grin grin we dey wait your Twin Mad brother to spell out his cocaine brain
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2017
prince3009:

What is Flit?...oh..i just remembered...you are an Aboki with no education at all. That's why Emir Sanusi advised you people to "LEARN FROM US RATHER THAN FIGHT US" but the illiterates like you refused and rather resort to giving "quit notice".

Back to your blunder, it is call "Pesticide" or "Insecticide" AND NOT "Flit" .. EFULEFU!

See yet another educated illiterate publicly exposing his abject ignorance and stupidity.

Its no wonder 10,000 of you were recently connected with JAMB exam malpractice and another 6,000 of you expelled as council workers for certificate forgery and age falsification - because most of you indeed are half baked and only relying on this fake charade of superiority.

FYI, Flit is a known brand of an insecticide, just as Coca Cola or Coke is synonymous to a category of colas, from a wide range of soft drinks.
If you weren't that ignorant, you would have known that there is no rule or convention barring anybody (especially in every day language such as a typical post in a forum) from referring to any item either by its brand or generic name - kindly let us know if there is.

Mumu, now that you have been sufficiently exposed; you can go and hang your head in shame.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Our security guy is an Aboki and he is not ready to go back to the north.

Stop making noise here.

Why should he; when he is busy fvcking all the olosho females in your household on the low? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2017
How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My 50 Million Naira Agricultural Investment In Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LZMNBaNaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwTfPXs0fY
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Ofeakwu(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
XXLDICK:
I'm Igbo and likewise a patroitic Nigerian.

I'm not a fan of Buhari, but the truth is that the igbos have said far worse things than he
Classic examples are is Jonathan's wife and her born throway speech, Nnamdi Kanu and his numerous hate speeches...

Igbos are just getting​ other igbos in trouble.

I want to state it here that many igbos especially those living outside the SE do not hold same views as those crazy Igbos

Ewu!
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
rainylad:

...If anyone is lamenting here,it is you cry babies...Your incompetent herdsman called buhari started this whole nonsense and you lots who supported him then are reaping the result of your actions..Are Igbos begging you or your side-kicks....A lot of Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with you anymore and has made it clear to you.

..You lots are very cowardly and insincere thats why you reject every official means to even discussm the disintegration of this country..yet feel you can open your mouths to order anyone out of anywhere in Nigeria...

..Stop issuing meaningless declarations,writting useless letters to Osibanjo that holds no water and do the needful

..We double-dare you to call the[b] bluff of IPOB[/b] if you are serious and initiate the official seperation of this country through the fraudulent mallam-dominated NASS..

Hypocrites! when Kanu was threatening and breathing fire and brimstone against the rest of us; was he calling for a referendum or any form of official separation?

By your own admission, you have just confirmed that the renewed agitation for Biafra was after all nothing more than a mere IPOB BLUFF.

Well, too bad, too late because you guys can no longer dictate to us the terms of the separation, especially as to what obtains in our own land - so get out.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by iammo(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
BeardedMeat:
I thought all yorrobber states are like Lagos? Oh! I forgot the other places are just skull mining industrial layouts grin
is the insult suppose to anger me. Lol wink am just glad i have good parents who trained me well enough not to insult strangers and always be of best behavious best of luck pal.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
calaway:

only a fool who does not know the Hausa will believe the thrash u have written. the Hausa man has been killing Igbo and SS since 1945 on the slightest reasons like cartoon in Denmark to beauty contest in KANO....the Hausa has all the hatred already imbibed in his heart by default... IPOB did not provoke or put it there....IBO and SS is happy to leave the Barren north at least they will not share their oil with u any more...... to make omelette you must break some eggs.......the forfeiture of properties in the north is worth it...... finally SE AND SS will be like Dubai.

So what are you guys waiting for?
What do you not understand about the words 'GET OUT'?
LOL, you guys should quickly realise that you have insulted you way into a position of isolation, nobody now wants you; even the SS you are trying to attach yourselves by force have declared again again that they are not with you - so go, good riddance to bag rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by osigiepurr(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Can you help us by asking your rep and senator to help us push through our demand for a referendum in the NASS?
Don't you have Igbo reps in the house of commotion?. At least, they should help u guys to push for your demands.
I wonder how many Evans would be produced in the agitated new Republic.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2017
BeardedMeat:
The people know your almajiraic ultimatum was your ploy to cause trouble for Osunbande, seeing how his popularity is growing and your hero is now a vegetable. When you begin your blood letting after sniffing gum and soakaway, any non Muslim or non hausa on your way is cut down in cold blood. When you cause chao, your army will intervene and seize power and jail Osunbande that's if he's not killed. Then the new army government headed by a Hausa will conduct a sham election and install another Hausa man as president and your agenda is concluded!

The only problem you will have here is that, Nigerians are smarter today and are ready for you!

Ok, smart guys, Get Out - shikenan, we no wan hear any excuses, period.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Mujtahida: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Bobby808:
For example, look and read the after-swearing-in-ceremany remarks of the following presidents: GEJ, your lamentations are all over. Trump, know it that all Americans will be treated as the same family as I assume my functions. Buhari, those who gave me 5% votes will not be treated the same way as those who gave me 97%. (Enemy No. One) in other words, Buhari is telling the world, particularly Nigerians, that all the two regions ie south south and the east who gave him 5% votes will pass through hell fire. Buhari is the real and live devil of our time. Seun, please, no banning. Annoying and painful times required very bad remarks. Do not ban me.
Bros abeg na. In this time when hatred, mudslinging, misdirection, half truths propaganda and lies have become normative let us be doing it small small.

What you wrote above is a clear case of misdirection. 97% or 5% was not part of Buhari's acceptance speech. He made that statement in the US shortly after he won the election. I just watched a three minute video of the clip on YouTube and all I can say is that in his usual forthrightness and artlessness he played into the hands of his detractors who have twisted and given a different cast to the FULL CONTEXT of what he said. The question he was responding to was directly related to the Niger Delta. But my main point here is that he said that in the US and not as part of his acceptance speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Mujtahida: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
aggahegbema:
war starts with words,lets stop fueling it 2 avoid waken de spirits of odumegwu ojukwu & so many other war lords.
Bros you are a wise man. All wars starts with words and indeed not just wars but all things whether good or bad begin with words. In the beginning was the Word means deeper than we know.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by anyebedgreat: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
bizzibodi:
The 3 major tribe hausas,fulanis,igbos,ijaws & yorubas, are d major problem of nigeria,there hatred for one another is deep sitted & unending,now they want 2 cause another civil war.
You are wrong. The 3 tribes don't hate another. The igbos hate the Hausas, hausas don't give a damn about them. Igbos hate yorubas for not hating the hausas, and then all other tribes in the country don't like igbos. They just try to tolerate them.
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
linusbnn:

If they wanted igbos to leave the north,that means biafra is some months near achievement. What I want to ask you is why are the northern youth still naming those who will pursue for presidency come 2019,are you not a dulladin not to know all of their statements are weightless?. The presidency they are warming up for,is it not nigeria or Arewa republic?.

They are giving you your Biafra; so wetin concern you whether the presidency the are gunning for is for Nigeria or Arewa?
Re: How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose by Mujtahida: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
cumbak60:

I have been watching your comments with keen interest since after this declaration. You've been dormant on this section for a while, but got hyper-active since this declaration was made. Kudos to what you are doing. Anyway, I hope you guys do have a plan to repatriate the equivalent of our properties and investment, should the need arise? And I also hope that you don't have any plan to pounce on Igbo properties once this ultimatum becomes reality? Because That will be gross injustice, and a breach to the act of the right to own properties and investment legally any part of the globe. And I hope that Arewa Youths are civilized enough to toe this part of observing this well entrenched universal law, that Nigeria is a member to?
Bros, I am interested for professional reasons about this universal law you made reference to. Who made the law. You indicated that Nigeria is a member abi signatory to the said law - what is the name of the law and has it been domesticated?

Or are you referring to natural law. If you are then just know that there's no universal law that permits people to own property just about anywhere. Even in the UK and the US there are places like St John's Wood (UK) where even if you are rich but black you cannot buy property. Discriminatory?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police / We Are Unable To Serve Processes On Tinubu – Atiku, Obi Complain / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.