Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Get Free Tld Domain With Free Web Hosting At Affordable Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Tld Domain With Free Web Hosting At Affordable Price (365 Views)

Crazy Domain Offer Popular TLD For N2,999/yr - May Awoof / Established Fashion Blog(+ FB Page +TLD) With Sure Monthly Earning For Sale / Decline in .ng And .com.ng Tld registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Tld Domain With Free Web Hosting At Affordable Price by arak4love(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Are you planning to become a full time blogger but have no resources to get a website?

Are you planning to set up your online store but have limited resources?

Are you planning to do CPA marketing or affiliate marketing but need a platform to work with.

Never worry again because i will set up a free domain name of your choice with free web hosting which can also be auto renewed free..

What you will get in this package

FREE DOMAIN NAME OF YOUR CHOICE

FREE WEB HOSTING WITH FREE AUTORENEW.... (hosting comes with unlimited bandwith, unlimited disc space, unlimited email accounts, unlimited subdomain and auto installers)

Free premium wordpress theme installation

Free landing page,squeeze page, sales page, webinar page and optin forms creator plugin installation

Free installation of premium wordpress backup plugin

Free premium wordpress page builder

All these services costs 10,000 naira for lifetime enjoyment...

With 10,000 naira, you dont have to pay for hosting again.... Plus you get all the features.

Modalities

50% down payment and 50% after completion....

To get yours you can contact me via whatsapp on

0 8 1 6 1 1 4 2 4 5 5
Re: Get Free Tld Domain With Free Web Hosting At Affordable Price by hollyfat(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
I would have said it's a scam, but what's my own there

On a lighter note, even google cannot offer free hosting and free domain
Re: Get Free Tld Domain With Free Web Hosting At Affordable Price by arak4love(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2017
hollyfat:
I would have said it's a scam, but what's my own there

On a lighter note, even google cannot offer free hosting and free domain

If you don't know simply say you don't rather than talking in ignorance... Are you an island of knowledge that you say it might be a scam.... I can even do it for you and you pay after completion.... Information is power, so don't ever doubt in this age of technology.. What you don't know, you don't know

(1) (Reply)

Just Arriving U.k Google Adsense Account For Sale / How To Send Free Unlimited SMS On Your Sim Today / Get Your Active Facebook Group At Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.