Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel (26149 Views)

Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Harbeyg09(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
0b100100111:
Bush-meat!

Run to the market and make yourself a delicious meal!

It goes well with Okro soup

Boil lightly so you can meet enough juice to suck from its exoskeleton

You well like this grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Kingxway: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dangerous insect
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by jashar(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerians too like to dey kill..... cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by bonifieldstun(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
So we should fry beans abi
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by BABANGBALI: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
prodiG:
Lala doesn't do scorpions undecided
snake na him favorite
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Seems Lalasticlala has a penchant for venomous animals.
Lala why? Bet wai? embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Decryptor(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
I never knew there was a University with a hostel in Sambisa Forest undecided
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
NAIRALANDERS ANSWER THIS QUIZ

since lala is to snake then

scorpion is to .........
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you own a blog, you will be probably wondering how to create your own blog app so users can easily download your app and even make more money for you. These free app makers integrate well with Google AdSense for mobile, which means you can show ads on your blog APP and make money.

Even when you have not been approved by AdSense, you can easily get an Adsense for mobile account the same minute you apply. The app makers are totally free and In just a few minutes you will be done with creating your first app for your blog.

The tutorial is lengthy and includes up to 4 YouTube videos, so I can not post the full article here. But if you are willing to create an android app that will earn you monthly income and also help keep visitors engaged, follow the link below.

http://www.bloggingprince.com/2017/06/create-android-app-for-blogger-blog.html
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by marooh: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Somebody will soon post
See my shit when I suffer diarhea

nairaland abi nairaAir grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
TDonald:

It will not make FP in Jesus name

It just did!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by isahsalee: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ohhhh, why did you kill it? scorpion's poison is total bacterial killer, it's can keep you 4,5 years without sickness. So, when next you scorpion don't kill it, allow it to sting you and you will be ok, ok?
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by ajasbaba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
every useless post now make front page
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by ehissi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Well! undecided

At least na cousin of snake. ......... wink

Lalasticlala will not fail to take it to the promise land....... grin

At least until the real snake arrives........ lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
chaaai! See how u break the legs into pieces ooo shocked
b*tch
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by akphrat(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oya fry the scorpion now. Mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why do all black scorpions look so big. i killed a similar scorpion like that.It was just standing 1 feet from my legs, didn't want to bite me.

I don't think scorpions are aggressive though. Shouldn't have killed the damn thing, why do you have to look so scary though.
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Margy: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
marooh:
Somebody will soon post See my shit when I suffer diarhea
nairaland abi nairaAir grin
And then it will make fp

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by adeshinacute(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by tuscani: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bro thank God.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by moorevic(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
SOooo what
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by 0b10010011: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
LifeofClinton:
Lalasticlala this might not be snake ..but it's still a reptile

Chai!

There is God o!

Scorpion now a reptile!

Miracle centers! E no go better for una o!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by dessz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dongreat:
Op you just killed animal that has the most expensive liquid (venom) in the world.
guy, 80% of scorpions are not venomous their stings just hurt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by colossus91(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
obembet:
God, how can I reach office now?
chisus where be dis bro??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by suraaj(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank your star my brother because that scorpion am seeing is the most deadly and poisonous of the scorpion family,that is the king and is very scarce to come by.
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by chycco: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by MistadeRegal(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
It takes grace as I said.
Now it's at frontpage.
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why not train it for security reasons?
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by Lokoyen(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dongreat:
Op you just killed animal that has the most expensive liquid (venom) in the world.

So he should keep it as pet?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by OjayDavido(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
chycco:
damn you! y put the university in parenthesis, when you don't know when to use 'this' and 'these'. no harm meant just from a concern mate.
lol. yeah. actually noticed that after i had uploaded it...Tried to edit it tho. nairaland wont let me. guess cos its in Fp
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by rukis360(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
New trick, kill any animal and create a thread, boom you're immediately teleported to fp.... Snakes and other reptiles highly preferred, other animals are still allowed... Shout out to lala
Re: Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel by DonBobes(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
This one no big reach the two they have in guards brigade those years i was there as a soldier. Guards brigade own very big ones & black as charcoal. Nigeria army guards brigade feeds them with animal livers daily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU, FG To End Strike Action / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Edo Again With Cattle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.