Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit (3093 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / Northern Youths Ask FG To Tell The Truth About Boko Haram.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by wristbangle: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2017
HiddenShadow:

We have heard you Afonjas

Now listen to us

Give us Referendum to decide our fate

We are fed up with Nigeria

Are we the ones stopping u? cheesycheesy

O wa ga bayi oo!

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by mormonslayer: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

wat av achieved in 2 days....u can't achieve dat within 2 years
Btw are u Nnamdi Kanu mouth piece
y is he not talking now d whole situation is flamed up
he's dere blessing people.....and don't quote me again...

My friend crawl back into the hole you came out from, go find somthing more productive to do with your misrable life. I'm done with you.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by Freemancipation: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Their love for money can't stop our desire for Biafra

Since they love money more than freedom, they are free to convert to Islam to protect their love for money.

Biafra is our future

This is my exact sentiments. I and so many reasonable biafrans will never sacrifice the freedom of our people and unborn generations for money. Those who are blinded by money can remain with Nigeria. That is their own cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by Victornezzar: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2017
mormonslayer:

My friend crawl back into the hole you came out from, go find somthing more productive to do with your misrable life. I'm done with you.
Cos dis biafra ur chanting na productive tin ahbi grin
pesin dey dere dey chop beta food.....ur here chanting biafra
Bye
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:53am On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Have you called your relations in Kano to know if they actually want to return home bros?

Do you know where I am actually writing from?

We are more than ready. Nothing good comes easy and we don't care.
I wonder why you should be more worried, why are you feeling more pinch than the wearer of the shoe?

Snap out of this burden of bile and take a deep breath for real freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by LoveMachine(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:
very sad situation.

Nnamdi Kanu is never a solution to the igbo struggle.

all we ever wanted was restructuring and not secession. the sharp edged wood does not strike a man twice in the eyes.

IPOB has been so undiplomatic in their use of words and the northern youths spoke without wisdom - and sadly the elders from both divide are not speaking like elders.

its time Nigeria realize that if their is any kind of war again, its going to be the end of west africa and possibly africa as we know it.

this situation has become that of odudu biri na amu - it needs serious caution. elders should stop sitting on the fence and doing the job of elders!

some words of caution for the North - if they make the mistake of braking Nigeria, their situation will be worst than Afghanistan - there will be massive uprising from the various ethnic groups in the North who are already feed up with the oppression by the northern hausa-fulanis. these ethnic groups will no longer be deceived into being used to fight any war ever again.

Please say it louder for the people in the back!
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by VocalWalls: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2017
igbodefender:
No one should take Igbos for bumpkins. They are trying to say igbo Land is just South East. So our kin outside the South East, what tribe are they?

Port Harcourt (Igwe Ocha) and Opobo-Bonny (Igwe Ngaa) and other Igbo areas of the South South are part and parcel of Igbo Land. No one should think they can erase these facts from reality.

Stop talking about your kins, let them speak for themselves.
You make people see igbos as land grabbers. Rivers people are not kids, they can speak for themselves and decide their own future.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by Jabioro: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Right from the beginning of IPOB and Nnamidi Kanu agitation, I one of the ewedu amala eaters, the son of Odua had tried to let them toll through diplomatic ways. Instead the uncultured menace envelopes their yoots.. now we have who is right,let them bear the cross a little while.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by GavelSlam: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2017
mormonslayer:

See who is talking, what have you ever achieved in your miserable life yet you have the odacity to talk about Nnamdi Kanu I don't blame you.

Who is Nnamdi Akanu?

What is his pedigree?

Did he not dropout of university in Umuibo?

What legitimate work has he ever done in his life?

Besides hate campaigns through which he has led some of his kinsmen to their death already what was he known for even in his local community?

Between Shekau and Akanu what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by intruxive(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2017
"The Ohanaeze spokesman observed that the agitation in the South-East was largely a protest against marginalisation , rather than a wish for secession .
Ibegbu added , “ That some individuals are pushing for self -determination in the South- East does not mean that the Igbo want to secede . The real situation is a protest against marginalisation ".

Ndi parasites are singing a new song, nobody cares again o, pls go and do ur referandom and whatever the outcome, stay in ur land. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by jasawa: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2017
So this bunch of useless people have no plan to leave Nigeria yet for decades they keep shouting biafra republic? the people said please just go and have your country but you said no we are not going. This shows that you people are clueless in nature. Just some few days ago you are calling The yoruba the unity beggars, now you have run back to them even in Lagos to seek for their help in order to stay in the North. You called Nigeria zoo yet you cannot leave the zoo, you called us parasite yet the parasite wants to leave the host ,hmm and the host is saying no please stay. hmmmm God bless Pa Awolowo and the great Sardauna for their wisdom. I rest my case just like the Biafra that have rested their agitation .

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by coptic: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:
very sad situation.

Nnamdi Kanu is never a solution to the igbo struggle.

all we ever wanted was restructuring and not secession. the sharp edged wood does not strike a man twice in the eyes.

IPOB has been so undiplomatic in their use of words and the northern youths spoke without wisdom - and sadly the elders from both divide are not speaking like elders.

its time Nigeria realize that if their is any kind of war again, its going to be the end of west africa and possibly africa as we know it.

this situation has become that of odudu biri na amu - it needs serious caution. elders should stop sitting on the fence and doing the job of elders!

some words of caution for the North - if they make the mistake of braking Nigeria, their situation will be worst than Afghanistan - there will be massive uprising from the various ethnic groups in the North who are already feed up with the oppression by the northern hausa-fulanis. these ethnic groups will no longer be deceived into being used to fight any war ever again.

True.

You see, the north has already lost the middle belt and parts of the Northeast. Civilised people outnumber the uncivilised ones in the Northeast, excluding Northern Borno, of course.

When push comes to shove, the northwest will have to go it all alone. And that for me, is suicide mission on their part.

The northwest has always been the problem of this country from time immemorial.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by TimeMod1: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Ohanezes are mad.

We want Biafra

To hell with Restructuring and Presidency

Ohanezes are bloody traitors who must be killed once Biafra arise

We want Biafra

Biafra is our choice and hope

We want Referendum to decide our fate
Your elders are Mad?.. You may be right, they are Mad begging for unity. Igbos are Unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by toofit007: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:
This issue is getting more complicated on day basis.

I condemn the ultimatum given by the arewa wings and the agitation by IPOB youths.

Even despite the call from acting president for each bodies to give peace a chance, yet they still grumble like kids.

Anyway IPOB shey be una don see una life. How do they expect the Igbos in the north to return home when they have large chunks of investment there?. How can a group of people be seeking referendum without proper plan yet heaping corrosive insults on their fellow Nigerians?.
ojukwu warned them that no place like home, but failed to listen now the music is playing they should get ready to dance the surugede.
Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by TimeMod1: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
rainylad:

..Ohanaeze and their lame-duck/selfish ways....Who will give you restructuring?..the mallams or who??...You have been crying about marginalisation for years,what has come out of it?..we all know you are hoping to get appointments and oil your pockets alone,to the detriment of the lives of the average Igbo person.

..Everyone is hoping to get the so-called restructuring riding on the back of the agitatiions by IPOB. cos the average Nigerian is too cowardly to shake off an unfavourable situation and take what belongs to them..

...funny lots.
This is why you will continue to cry in this country. Your elders are all sold out. This is a major characteristics of Igbos, you can sell your siblings for money.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by Ikology(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Ohanezes are mad.

We want Biafra

To hell with Restructuring and Presidency

Ohanezes are bloody traitors who must be killed once Biafra arise

We want Biafra

Biafra is our choice and hope

We want Referendum to decide our fate

I seriously doubt your sincere allegiance to Ndi Igbo. Your agenda will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit by LionDeLeo: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
But in its reaction, the apex umbrella for the Igbo , the Ohanaeze Ndigbo , said the North could not drive Ndigbo out of Nigeria .

Was the North "driving" them out of Nigeria or they said they want to leave Nigeria?

Pls be coherent, at least once in a while, it will help in making others understand your problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Governor 2019 Might Be An Igbo Or Hausa / Emeka Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court / The SE's Problem Is Their Silly "Ego"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.