Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari (489 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by 9jAgossipdey: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2017
President of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has expressed outrage at the removal of Christian Religious Knowledge (CRK) as a subject of study from the secondary school curriculum, describing it as a move by President Muhammadu Buhari to Islamise Nigeria.

Continue reading......
Source:http://nija247..com.ng/2017/06/breaking-apostle-suleman-blows-hot-over.html?m=1

Re: Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2017
but why remove CRK? why was IRK not removed? where is our pastor VP and his supports who said he will not allow the hidden agenda see the light of dawn? why are they all so silent? I warned against that red pottage they served you in the south... but those in the south west ate it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by tuscani: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Preach it brother
Re: Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Pa Suleiman calm down

How is otobo

Back to the topic

I will be the most happiest man to see Both Irk and Crk removed from our curriculum

Tell me what has changed when it was in the curriculum
Re: Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by Anoruo(m): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2017
CAN are you there ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by Nbote(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
Pa Suleiman calm down

How is otobo

Back to the topic

I will be the most happiest man to see Both Irk and Crk removed from our curriculum

Tell me what has changed when it was in the curriculum

Then both shld have been removed instead... And why is Arabic much more important in d curricular than hausa which is a national language? Even though I think CAN shld worry about doing more in their various churches but then some of such moves would only continue to fan religious sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blows Hot Over Removal Of CRK In Curriculum, Warns Buhari by NothingDoMe: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Somebody will just wake up and take a stupid decision that will cause confusion in this country.

As if we don't have enough issues already.

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 23/06/2017) / Did Cain In The Bible Married His Sister? / Nigerian Journalist Cries Out After Being Banned From His Church In The US. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.