Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Travelling To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China (2794 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To China by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
Hi everyone,
i plan to travel to china on business to buy goods. How can i get started? Can anyone offer me info on "how to get their visa from the embassy without agent"? I will also want to know which city will be best to travel to for someone looking to buy tiles. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To China by BayoAdex(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
the best city to live for any type of goods be it tile, clothes e.t.c is Guangzhou.
As per visa, its gettin more difficult now but there are always some guys (agents sha) around their embassy in Victoria Island (Lagos)
who can help u wit invitation bt u ve to pay dem o nt sure of the price now. Also many ibo guys go to china daily try and hook up with dem around Alaba market or Ladipo they can surely be of help for invitation.
Good luck
Re: Travelling To China by mrofficial(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
I can offer u the China Business invitation from Chinese Authority letter for $350 Dollar but if u want me to collect the visa for u i will collect 130,000 Naira for more information contact me on this number 07057561151
Re: Travelling To China by niceguy10: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
He can not contact you for any thing, if you are real post the information for him here.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
mr.official:

I can offer u the[b] China Business invitation from Chinese Authority letter for $350 Dollar [/b] but if u want me to collect the visa for u i will collect 130,000 Naira for more information contact me on this number 07057561151

Look at this thief!! U will get what from Chinese authority? Go to hell
Re: Travelling To China by suxes2005(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2010
Dnt mind him.

Poster berra get to dia embasy
to sort it out and u'l get full
infos dia.

U can get a business visa (ISTBC)
if you have enuf money in ur acct
or rather apply for visitn visa

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
thanks everyone for the useful contribution. What type of their visa is best to go, if you want to visit there to buy goods? Is it L, F, Z, X, C, J-1 and J-2?

Ya i have seen it is F.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
bigmodo:

Hi everyone,
i plan to travel to china on business to buy goods. How can i get started? Can anyone offer me info on "how to get their visa from the embassy without agent"? I will also want to know which city will be best to travel to for someone looking to buy tiles. Thanks.

Ever since i joined nairaland for 4 years now, Big modo has been planning to travel abroad,all through these years countless number of nigerians have travelled out, yet Big modo keeps dreaming and fantasizing about travelling out. pls, everybody here should ignore him and his post,as he is never know to implement any ideas given to him on the issue of travelling out , grin
Re: Travelling To China by suxes2005(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
well said mobuch

Anyways let him keep dreaming
maybe he'l get it 1 day but he shud
stop disturbin us here.

His prob is lack of concentratn.

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2010
at mobuch and suxes2005

Whats your business? If you do not want to reply to my posts, go to hell and leave it to people who want to reply. If you think i am saying this for jokes, then keep your shits in your pocket. Both of you punks should put your mouth in ya pocket cuz i dont care about the shit yo fools got to say.
Re: Travelling To China by obigin43(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2010
bigmodo baba, easy on them they re nothing but ur friends anyway longest time and where hv u been cos i hv not been hear from u anylonger hope no wahala?
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2010
obigin43:

bigmodo baba, easy on them they re nothing but your friends anyway longest time and where hv u been cos i hv not been hear from u anylonger hope no wahala?

My guy i dey fine o, i don hammer no be small, nobi thru yahoo yahoo oo. All this time wey u neva hear from me i dey busy dey hustle, now the fruits of the hassle has riped and i am reaping it. Bigmodo wey u know last year no be the Big Modo you know this year. The major difference is the zeros added to the numbers. It is getting bigger. I am not boasting, this real believe it or not. I thank the good Lord for the big money wey him give me wey i no even expect. Anyway i am planning to go to china to buy some goods latest this year. The money don dey. My advice to anyone looking to make money is to work hard, believe in God and most of all have the fear of God in everything he does, this is the key i used to succeed.

My man Obigin two shots in the air for you. I dey fall in lag this month. u dey live for lag?
Re: Travelling To China by suxes2005(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2010
Bigmodo

I cant realy blame u and i pity your destiny
cos u dnt knw whom u r talkin to.

Anyways, i neva said anyfin bad 'bout u but
yu askin for travel details always without using
any1 is kinda bad.

Learn how to reply to mails.

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2010
bigmodo:

Hi everyone,

@ Bigmodo,
you call me a fool,but when we do the proper analysis, i wont be surprised if the result comes out that u are the biggest fool in nigeria,also the biggest mutallab i hve ever seen.

you have  been planning to travel out for 4 years now,with out any concrete plan on how to go about it,which means you are still holed up in one of those slums in nigeria, well for your information; i, whom you call a fool is a Phd research student at a university in norway,at 25 years, i have been able to know what i want and how to get what i want. So i think you had better  watch your mouth,and filter every stinking word that comes out,so we dont contact typhoid or any contagious disease.
Re: Travelling To China by igbogolo: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
LOL

Abeg make una no kill me with laughter here oh.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ the two guys

Sorry for whatever that i said that annoyed ya folks. Whatever you folks like, you can say cuz i don't care. All i know is that both of you are sand and sand shall you go back to. 100 years from now, you must have become sand. All the things that make your head to dey big, another person go help you dey flex am. As for me, i will be in heaven enjoying myself and singing alleluia. So brethren, seek heaven first before anything you do. For the bible says that "what shall it gain for a man if he gains the whole world but end up burning in hellfire forever. Think about this.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
igbogolo:

LOL

Abeg make una no kill me with laughter here oh.

unless you wan make we kill u with laughter, then i bet you i wont hesitate to.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Poster

Do you really want to do business in china for real?

Why not go online and look for companies that sell tiles.

Send mails to them, maybe after you dialogue with them in response to their terms business terms & policies

You can get the invitation letter from them. It is simple as ABC.

You can also contact legal agencies in Nigeria to get the Visa for you but you will be charged because of the information you don't know about. So don't blame agents that request for 100,000.00NGN - 150,000.00NGN. That is how they charge clients because you don't have any idea about it.

For you not to spend this fund, you better do your reseach online and get info.

Sellers are on alibaba.com, made in china, and a lot of websites.

It is not only in guangzhou you can get tiles, there are lot of companies in china.

Re: Travelling To China by SolarFob(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2010
faakay was right, you need to get an invitation letter from china goverment first(you can ask your china supplier to do this), and then ask for visa from your local china embassy, usually you can have a one-month stay permission in China
Re: Travelling To China by mrofficial(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2010
suxes2005:

Dnt mind him.

Poster berra get to dia embasy
to sort it out and u'l get full
infos dia.

U can get a business visa (ISTBC)
if you have enuf money in your acct
or rather apply for visitn visa

SHALOM

You and Justwise rather Justdull know much right? And i no know say china don get visiting visa.

Dumbos.
Re: Travelling To China by niceguy10: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2010
Guys do not mind the poster, he is just a yahoo boy, for four years he has been planing just planing to travel out. Boy wake up.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
faakay:

@Poster

Do you really want to do business in china for real?

Why not go online and look for companies that sell tiles.

Send mails to them, maybe after you dialogue with them in response to their terms business terms & policies

You can get the invitation letter from them. It is simple as ABC.

You can also contact legal agencies in Nigeria to get the Visa for you but you will be charged because of the information you don't know about. So don't blame agents that request for 100,000.00NGN - 150,000.00NGN. That is how they charge clients because you don't have any idea about it.

For you not to spend this fund, you better do your reseach online and get info.

Sellers are on alibaba.com, made in china, and a lot of websites.

It is not only in guangzhou you can get tiles, there are lot of companies in china.

hello fakay,am interested in this tile business,can u send me a mail to amobiobianyo@yahoo.com, so we can talk
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
mr.official:

You and Justwise rather Justdull know much right? And i no know say china don get visiting visa.

Dumbos.

Shameless criminal, u are a loser
Re: Travelling To China by mrofficial(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2010
justwise:

Shameless criminal, u are a loser

I'll only laugh at you, cos u've shown that you don't know anything about traveling. Let those that know about it come talk.

Not you. You are clueless.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
mr.official:

I'll only laugh at you, cos u've shown that you don't know anything about traveling. Let those that know about it come talk.

Not you. You are clueless.

Tell me what u know abt travelling that i don't know. Where have u travlled to b4?
Re: Travelling To China by suxes2005(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2010
mr.official,

i can see you are a dull crazy cat
No1 says he knows everyfin about
travel here and we are all here to learn

It amaze me that u r in-line with this
sinner who will sink in hell called bigmodo

Well, I wish u know d type of person I am
u wont be toyin wit me. Anyways,
God be with you
Justwise: LEt's continue to share ideas with
people here and dont hesitate to share new
findings wit people here

SHALOM
Re: Travelling To China by bonja(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2010
Here, I have found the best website for visa facility service http://www.visamailservice.com/ where you can find all your queries that you have in mind. Moreover, for buying the tiles therefore the best city is Foshan City, Guangzhou.
I hope my reply will be helpful for you.
Re: Travelling To China by obigin43(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2010
biggy mo, i dey lag i really thank God for making u big anyway if u really want to buy things from china just try go their embassy so that people will not rip u thats my little word for u,

cheer

(1) (Reply)

E- Passport Help / Ofrekpe River Linking Ebonyi To Cameroon (Video, Photos) / Good & Cheap Hotel In Abuja (n8-n10)k/nite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.