Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

E- Passport Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / E- Passport Help (2793 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / How Can I Disvirgin My Passport? Help Please... / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E- Passport Help by Saintp(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
Plz how can i get an E-passport within a month. What is the procedure? How can i get it in Abia State. Thanks for ur replies
Re: E- Passport Help by fbiswagger: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
It took me just 48 hours to get it done at the passport office in Calabar
Re: E- Passport Help by steve13(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
Go to umuahia or owerri,not available in Aba,my babe got her's same day at umuahia.
Re: E- Passport Help by Mentuzza(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2011
Hi N/Landers
Would anyone have an idea on how long and how much it would cost me to get a new E-passport for my spouse? She has a current e-passport with her maiden name, and we've been told that Abuja Immigration office is the only place we can get it done. We have her change of name, marriage cert and other relevant docs.
Thanks
Re: E- Passport Help by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2011
Mentuzza:

Hi N/Landers
Would anyone have an idea on how long and how much it would cost me to get a new E-passport for my spouse? She has a current e-passport with her maiden name, and we've been told that Abuja Immigration office is the only place we can get it done. We have her change of name, marriage cert and other relevant docs.
Thanks
Yea, It's only done in Abuja, must tel u that a friend changed just his Date Of Birth in Abuja last year and that cost him 50k. It took him 48hrs to get it.
Peace!
Re: E- Passport Help by suxes2005(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mentuzza:

Hi N/Landers
Thanks

Yup 50k is even cheap like tamita said
My friend got his for 60k cos he wants to
change DOB

SHALOM
Re: E- Passport Help by Saintp(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ Steve,

Where is the address in Umuahia. How much? Do i need to go with anything? tanx
Re: E- Passport Help by polokor60(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2011
Tamita:

Yea, It's only done in Abuja, must tel u that a friend changed just his Date Of Birth in Abuja last year and that cost him 50k. It took him 48hrs to get it.
Peace!
most people do change their DOB on the e passport,why?
Re: E- Passport Help by Pelummy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
u can get the E-Passport @ ikoyi, 6days for just 15k
Re: E- Passport Help by Busybody2(f): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
polokor60:

most people do change their DOB on the e passport,why?

Hazarding a guess, once one's biometrics go on the e-passport, you are stuck with it for life and with the advent of technology and bone dating scan, etc, it is easy to tell one's real age, heck it is even able to accurately pin-point the town/Country one was born in, hence the "precaution" before they get caught out wink
Re: E- Passport Help by polokor60(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
Busy_body:

Hazarding a guess, once one's biometrics go on the e-passport, you are stuck with it for life and with the advent of technology and bone dating scan, etc, it is easy to tell one's real age, heck it is even able to accurately pin-point the town/Country one was born in, hence the "precaution" before they get caught out wink
smiley cool
Re: E- Passport Help by jbak: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2011
Mentuzza:

Hi N/Landers
Thanks
You can get it done in Lagos i.e at FESTAC or Ikoyi
Re: E- Passport Help by dellnet: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2011
Tamita:

Peace!
Bogus shit just file with appropriate affidavit from court, go join the queue and and submit your request. I think you will only pay for the new book.

Busy_body:

To add it you can be exactly traced with that passport i.e they can pin point the exact location of the book.
Re: E- Passport Help by Busybody2(f): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
dell_net:

To add it you can be exactly traced with that passport i.e they can pin point the exact location of the book.

shocked For real shocked That can't be shocked Chei shocked Now why am I suddenly feeling cold tongue grin
Re: E- Passport Help by suxes2005(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
LOL go to abuja they will change ur details
for you

SHALOM
Re: E- Passport Help by pinktruth: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2013
ɪ̣̝̇ already have a passport.
ɪ̣̝̇ have a problem with the name and date °ƒ birth,
Is it possible to apply for a new one with new details just the way ɪ̣̝̇ applied for the first one.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Receive A Parcel From US To Nigeria And Be Able To Pick It. / How Do Nigerians Feel About Being Interviewed For US Visa Over Speaker / How To Get Tourist Visa To Panama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.