Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother (18706 Views)

I Am Daniel, Lions Can’t Stop - Dino Malaye Shares Photo, Dragged Over Caption / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by Gamusgamus: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Wow so that is the unfortunate woman that has to live with the curse of having Dino as her son undecided

I know she'd be wishing to die so as to rid herself the torture of being associated with this menace.
I think you are the most unfortunate here, what Dino has achieved so far can not be quantified, you should berry your ugly head in shame for not been able to fend for your poor mother, Dino the great has made a change in today's Nigeria and it politics.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
bloggers have become so lazy all they do is go to people's social media account screenshot things and term it gist/news. source is his instagram account not ur blog. mtcheeew. where dat nwa something guy self
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by yemmight(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
The woman self no even happy with am. We know when mother is happy with a child. Cursed child.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by bonifieldstun(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Wow so that is the unfortunate woman that has to live with the curse of having Dino as her son undecided

I know she'd be wishing to die so as to rid herself the torture of being associated with this menace.
imagine calling someone mother an unfortunate woman, saying"she'd be wishing to die" ur jess a piece of shiit a mistake on Nairaland, wax walking dummy

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by omenkaLives(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
lofty900:
When things are rosy, he poses with his cars, in times of trouble he remembers to pose with his long forgotten mother in the village to attract sympathy. Ur constituency is calling you grin
More grey matter to your brain jor! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by phkka1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
E ya a. So this is the woman that gave birth to this controversial man.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
PastorandMentor:
See as your mama dirty

Abeg,how ur own mama be?
We shud av some respect for elders
How will u feel if someone addresses ur moda dis way?
Shows u lack home training
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by AlienRobot: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
One word.... Menace
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by olureignforever: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Abeg,how ur own mama be?
We shud av some respect for elders
How will u feel if someone addresses ur moda dis way?
Shows u lack home training

Apology on his behalf. But truth be told, with all the money this people are looting, He should take good care of this mama joooor.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where is his children's​ sweet mother?

Hmm.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by yaqq: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur mum will gladly exchange u with Dino anytime anyday!
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by daddyrich: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're very sick

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by joe4real12: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you have Dino in your family, u won't b here ranting.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by joe4real12: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
yaqq:
ur mum will gladly exchange u with Dino anytime anyday!
Easy bro grin
This your comment will make NwaAmaikpe fast 21 days for lack of appetite.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by Black5050(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uncle who told he forgot his mum??
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by fof1: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I THINK U ARE AS SICK AS DINO. DO U THINK U ARE A BETTER MENANCE THAN MELAYE? PLS GROW UP. DINO IS A RATIONALLY BALANCED GENTLEMAN. EXTROVERTED LY STABLE AND NEEDED FOR D BALANCE OF SOCIETY.
Re: Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother by bashydemy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
lofty900:
When things are rosy, he poses with his cars, in times of trouble he remembers to pose with his long forgotten mother in the village to attract sympathy. Ur constituency is calling you grin

OMG you guys will not kill person for Nairaland oooo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements / Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.