Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home (18916 Views)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections / Uche Jombo Reacts To Divorce Rumour, Tells Bloggers "Leave My Family Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by chimebube: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Nollywood actress Uche Jombo, who got us all hoping there's no problem in her home after she yanked off her husband's name from her social media handle, has reacted to the report.

According to the 'Wives on Strike' star, she just want to take family off social media, hence the move.

Here's what she wrote;

"Good morning ujlovers. ...
Been on it for a while through my posts but officially taking my family off social media from today..please respect that! Thanks for understanding stop with the evil insinuations."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/uche-jombo-reacts-alleged-marital-crisis-rocking-home.html

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
okay. I respect your decision to keep your family off social media but my only concern is if what you said is the truth

16 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by ChuzzyBlog: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by eternalcity(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017
How does removing your husband's name translate to keeping your family off social media yet you didn't take their pictures off

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by praizephoto(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2017
continue liein
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
All the best in your marriage sis.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by sod09(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
people's biz is now the trending job in naija....too many hungry bloggers
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Danny287(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Who cares abi person the hide belle? When time comes we would know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by modupeleke(f): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
OK, wishing you the best.
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Igbos are doing very well

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Kobicove(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congratulations!

Uche Jombo is now trending...now she has the attention she desires grin
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Smh

Those who go in search of termite infested firewood should not complain when they are visited by lizards.
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
nseen
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
folks spreading lies since.... 1945
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by muller101(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lame excuse. Don't worry bloggers will keep u close to their radar.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by NwaAmaikpe: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

Shut up.... Citizenship-hungry lying gold digger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by VickyRotex(f): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shut up.... Citizenship-hungry lying gold digger

Can you for once dissapoint us, by typing something sensible?

18 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by 1stMD: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Read: 10 Legitimate Ways You Can Make Money Online Without Investing: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/05/10-legitimate-ways-to-make-money-online.html
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
eternalcity:
How does removing your husband's name translate to keeping your family off social media yet you didn't take their pictures off
What you should be asking is how does it affect you in anyway? Go and hustle and find money and stop drinking panadol for someone's headache! Tufiakwa undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Remove your life from social media..
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
kennygee:
Smh

Those who go in search of termite infested firewood should not complain when they are visited by lizards.
Things don't fall apart..
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by ALAYORMII: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
chimebube:
Nollywood actress Uche Jombo, who got us all hoping there's no problem in her home after she yanked off her husband's name from her social media handle, has reacted to the report.

According to the 'Wives on Strike' star, she just want to take family off social media, hence the move.

Here's what she wrote;

"Good morning ujlovers. ...
Been on it for a while through my posts but officially taking my family off social media from today..please respect that! Thanks for understanding stop with the evil insinuations."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/uche-jombo-reacts-alleged-marital-crisis-rocking-home.html

Lalasticlala

Truth or not

We go soon hear the full gist cos that's how most of them start
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by ALAYORMII: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Zane2point4:
Any spirirt of marriage failure, "die by fire"

See that girl beside the guy

See as she concentrate dey give the prick side eye

In other news

Did Jesus ever ask anyone to expose their private part (and in public for that matter) so he can heal them

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Sharon6(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
We Nigerians should start learning how to mind our business. It's her life!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by eightsin(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
eternalcity:

It baffles me
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Before these girls will start eying your husband and snatches him from you and kids.

Husbands snatchers KEEP Off.
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by LolaO(f): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
How does taking down your surname translate to removing your family off social media?

It's not my business sha lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Goldiee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
sod09:
people's biz is now the trending job in naija....too many hungry bloggers
Nawa oooo
Buhari : I like coke.
Bloggers : The president has declared war against Pepsi.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na she sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Linjoe Madu Welcomes Baby Number 3 (Photos) / Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.